Chapter Twelve

Socialite

Since I were getting busier with my practices and my relationship with Andrew, I haven't got a chance to contact Simon D oppa. I couldn’'t afford to call him since I'm so scared that I'll have another feeling for him, just like what happened last time. By doing that, I could regain my old feeling for Andrew, and we could move our relationship to another level. I know I have a weak heart, that's why I couldn't bare his voice when he called me last night. He said he need someone to talk. It looked like he's been depressed for quite some time. I decided to check on him by going to his apartment. On our last gathering, I heard Crush and Gray discussed about Supreme Team's dismissal. It had to be the source of his problem. Poor Simon D oppa.

 

"Ting Tong" I pressed the doorbell.

"Who's that?" I heard his voice from intercom.

"It's me oppa."

"Who's me?"

"Min. Can i come in?"

"Wait for a sec." He opened the door. You won't believe what I see. The oppa that I know always have a good smell, clean cut, and WASH for sure. But this man, he didn't shave, smelled like alcohol, and didn't completely sober.

"Ah, you come." He walked unsteadily.

"Oppa, are you okay?"

"Of course! I'm THE Simon D! I'm really fine... Hahahaha... " He dropped himself to the nearest sofa. I sat next to him. "Just relax. I'm fine. What do you want to drink?" He rose from the sofa.

"No need oppa." I quickly grabbed his hand. "I came here because you need someone to talk."

"I must be an idiot right, Mini?" He started giggling like crazy.

"Oppa.... " I touched his arm. He broke into tears.

"You know why i broke up with Jane(Lady Jane, Simon D's ex)?"

"Aniyo oppa. What's happen?"

"She was having affair with my team-mate E-sens. Can't you believe it?"

"Unnie? With E-sens oppa? How come?"

"I don't even want to know. I guess you already hear about our group's dismissal, right? What had i done to them that made them dare to do this to me? It's hurt!" He started to cry even harder. I hugged him to give him supports.

"Why, Min? I gave them everything! Why can they do that to me?"

"Relax oppa. I know it's hard, but you have to face it.You're a grown up man. Be brave!"

"How?"

"By doing this, you're not only hurting yourself, but also your family and your friends. There's nothing you can't solve. Don't let this problem ruins your life. Where's the oppa that i knew before? The one who're always better than everyone, the one that have a really high confidence, the one that cheer me up? Where is he, oppa?"

"I'm still here Mini. I never leave."

"The prove it! Be the man! You can do it!"

"Thank you so much Mini, i'm sorry to scare you."

"It's okay, because i know you're strong enough."

"I must be really embarrassing, right?"

"No, but you smell so bad, oppa. I want to throw up already."

"Yikes! I have to take a bath now. Sorry!"

"Okay, while you're on, i'll prepare some foods for you."

"You're the best!" He pecked my cheek and run to his bathroom. Man always be man. But wait a sec! He just kissed me! Oww... Gosh!

 

.