Chapter Nineteen

Socialite

We're doing After School Club's recording today, and I'm so happy, since it's my best friend's Eric's (Eric Nam) show. We rehearsed a lot, but because of something, Eric couldn't make the recording. I'm sad, but he kept reminding me to do a good job, since there's an opportunity to become his co-host sometimes. I tried to make it as fun as possible, since my members don't speak that much English, so I literally acted as their translator. Eric told me before to be careful with Hanbyul (LED Apple's Hanbyul) since he is a player. I'm not that close with him, so I decided to act like usual. His co-host Rome (C-CLown's Rome) is a decent guy. He's so shy in front of us. As we rehearsed our script, he didn't even dare to see our eyes. So cute!

"Hey Min." Hanbyul called me before recording.

"Yup, what's wrong?"

"Nah, I know you're Eric's pals, so take it easy, okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't know what did he say about me, probably about me being a playboy. But trust me! Not everything is true." He grabbed my hands, and kissed it.

"Err... okay... Can you please let down my hand? I don't want to have misunderstanding with others."

"Okay.. sorry." Now I got Eric's point. He is indeed a player. My unnies started to question me as soon as they reached me.

"What's that? Why he grabbed your hand?" Jia unnie chased me with questions.

"I'll tell you later, unnie. But, be careful of him."

"Arasso!" As we proceed our recording, Hanbyul always tried to flirt with us, especially Suzy. I tried to tell her not to respond too much, but she seemed not care at all. Indeed, she looked bored all the time. I didn't know Eric prepared a VCR for us, but still he asked Hanbyul to calm down and be nice, don't creep us, etc. He could only say Eric talked too much! Haha... Poor Eric. 

"So, a few days ago you promised you're gonna wink through your encore stage if Miss A wins first place. You didn't do it! Why?" Hanbyul asked us suddenly.

"It's because we didn't have enough time." Jia unnie answered.

"Guess what, we prepared something." Rome stood up and took a long balloon. 

"Since we don't have enough money to buy the steel one, so please understand that." Hanbyul said while taking on one sides, and Rome on the other sides. As we danced, I could see Rome was blushing a lot since I faced him. Hanbyul kept saying I'm natural at winking and flirting. We finished and proceeded to another question about our favourite's song. My fave is Come on Over (놀러와), and I don't like the way Hanbyul asking me, like tempting me to answer something else. I'm gonna talk to Eric later.

"So, now that we finish our recording, why don't we hang out together?" Hanbyul casually sat beside me and put his hand at my thigh.

"Ehh.. sorry Hanbyul-ssi, I think we can't" I said while removing his hand. "We have to go now." As I stood up, he grabbed my hand.

"No need to rush. We're gonna have fun together, won't we? Why don't you 4 join me for dinner? We can go to the club after."

"I'm sorry, but we have to go! We're not even that closer." I gave him a disturb look. He's such an ! 

"Hanbyul-ah, just let them go" Rome was basically pulled out my hand from him, and I'm thankful for that. "What if Eric hyung knows? You're dead, man."

"So what if he know? It doesn't mean anything. I'm free to ask everyone I want." What a jerk! As they continued arguing, plus Jia unnie who couldn't withstand her anger, I called Eric in secret and explained him the situation right now.I put my phone on speakerphone, and let him heard their argument. He shouted really loudly making everyone shocked. Hanbyul was taken aback as he continued to say sorry to Eric. 

"You bastard! I told you before not to lay your dirty fingers on my friends. Don't you understand? Are you an idiot?" 

"No hyung, it's not what i mean. I'm just asking them to hang out with me. I'm sorry." He grabbed my hand phone and kept talking to Eric.

"That's not what I heard, what should i do with you? Hah? You wait until I come back. You're on trouble!"

"Mian hyung, I'm sorry!"

"Give Min her handphone back, and I shall let you know your punishment later." I took back my hand phone and turned off the speakerphone. "Sorry Min, I should teach him better."

"Never mind oppa, thanks btw."

"It's okay, need to teach that boy sometimes, so I'll see you soon. Tell your members I'm really sorry too."

"Arasso, you take care oppa."

"You too. Bye." I ended my phone call to realize Hanbyul was gone already. Rome kept saying sorry to everyone. 

"I'm so sorry Min-ssi. Hanbyul was too excited since he likes you so much. I'll try to talk to him later. Forgive him please."

"Never mind Rome-ssi, it's not your fault, maybe since we're not that comfortable that we don't know how to act with each other. Don't think too much about it, okay?" I said since my members were waiting for my reaction. "Well, we really have to go now since we have our next schedule. It's nice to meet you." I shook his hand as I bid him and staffs farewell. Fei unnie was so shocked that her face turned pale. "Thanks God it's over. I'm really afraid he would do something to you, Minyoungah." She embraced my shoulder.

"I'm fine, unnie. Relax, okay?" I her cheek. 

"How dare he do that! Wait until your boyfriend knows!" Jia unnie still held her anger.

"Unnie, please don't say anything to Andrew, arasso? I don't wanna make him worry."

"But..." 

"No but, I'm fine, right?" 

"Arasso...." 

Suzy was really quiet, and I couldn't resist to ask her, "Suji-aah, something wrong?"

"Aniyo unnie, just thinking about something."

"I hope I'm not scaring you."

"Not at all. Don't mind me, okay."

"Okay." So she was still in her dump mood. Never mind her then.