Chapter Six

Socialite

It's Fei's unnie birthday, and Suzy didn't even bother to send greetings to her, yet came to her party. It's really rude of her, cause Fei unnie really takes her like her own dongseng. How can she do that? Even if you got problems, at least greets her. She's your unnie!

 

"Unnie." I called Jia unnie. "Does Suji congrats Fei unnie yet?"

"Ah, don't talk about it in front of Fei-Fei. She's actually really cares."

"Really, i can't believe it! Even she doesn't bother to congrats her. That's too much already!"

"I know, but what can we do? At least she has us for support. Let's accompany her, shall we?"

"Arasso!"

 

The party was going so smoth as we prepared. Minjun oppa even prepared events for her. Yahhh... that oppa. Finally after all this years, he confessed. Congratulation! This month ended as we have another birthday party for Sohyun unnie and Wooyoung oppa. Nothing really bothered me, at least something. Minhyuk oppa made me wonder what had I do to him that makes him stay away from me. I told Andrew before, and he said probably he was jealous. But why? So I decided to approach him as we continue our shooting.

"Oppa" I called him while he rests.

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"Me? Mad at you? How should I?"

"It's just, you seem distant. Did I do something that annoy you?"

"Ani, maybe, I’m too tired."

"Really? Is it because I didn't tell you I have a boyfriend before?"

"Ani, why should I? You're just........ my friend." Something's not right.

"Really? Then why you're so awkward now? Can you please be honest?"

"Okay fine. I was angry because I don't know anything about your boyfriend. Even you Ex know. Why didn't tell me?"

"My Ex? You mean Hongki oppa?"

"Who else? How would you explain to me?"

"But, I never told him. It was spilled by Jaejin. I only told my 91-liner friends."

"Jaejin? I thought you purposely left me out?"

"Ani oppa. I just wait for the right moment to tell you. Even my CEO doesn't know yet."

"Ah, really. I'm sorry then."

"It's okay, it's just we're gonna ended this sitcom soon, and I don't wanna have some misunderstandings between us. So it's clear now, aren't we? We don't have any problems left, right?"

"Neh, sorry for being childish." Oppa offered me a handshake. I approved it and gave him a hug.

"It's okay oppa. Friends?"

"Friends."

"But why you're so tense, oppa? I think that's not a very big deal to me for having a boyfriend. Why it gets to your nerves?"

"You just don't know....Okay, let me say something. The truth is that I've a crush on you since the very first time we started recording together. Because I don't know what's your opinion about me, so I purposely become your oppa. Now that I know you already get a boyfriend, it was getting on my nerves so that I started to act coldly to you, you got it?" His confession puzzled me.

"Is that means....."

"Neh Min-ah. I like you!"

"Mian oppa. I....."

"It's okay. We can still be friends. But, if you got problems, you should tell me first, arasso?" He gave me a little hug.

"Neh. Gomawo oppa."

"Ya...ya.. yah! What did you guys do, hugging each other? Don't tell me you're dating!" Dong Min (Jang Dong Min-Gagman) oppa started to shout like crazy.

"Aniyo oppa. Can friends hug each other?" I gave him sly smile.

"Yah, then give me a hug too. Pali!"

"I don't want! Kaja oppa." I took Minhyuk oppa hands.

"Yah... you two!" I just left him alone. Minhyuk oppa couldn't stop laughing while we went outside.

"Kekekeke.... We need to be careful from him. You're dead Min-ah."

"I'm not! Kekeke..."