Chapter Sixteen

Socialite

I've been spending some time with my friends and family. Since I’m on probation, I didn't have any schedule. Using that time, I learnt lots of new dance move from my besties, Pyo. Why everyone always says that diamond is girl’s best friend. It is Gay Boyfriend for sure! I'm in love with this man.

"Mini, have you hear that you're gonna have a comeback soon?" He asked me one time after we finished our training.

"Really? I don't even know that!" No one ever told me before. It's ridiculous!

"So you don't know? Well i'm gonna make the choreography along with Hwayoung noona."

"Is that so? Then teach me first!"

"After we finished it okay. Now while we're waiting for other girls, why don't we do your old choreography? You're gonna sing what songs?"

"I think it's Goodbye Baby."

"That song again?"

"Yeah... So old, right?" That's our single from 2011. Don't know why but the public doesn't like our newer song. Weird! 

"Never mind then. So, are you ready? I'm gonna play the music."

"Sure, dance with me!" We danced for some time before my members came. He left us alone to practice. It was really awkward with Suzy at first, since we've been in no contact, but after a while we started to warm up against her. As expected, they don't even know we gonna have a comeback soon. We asked our manager oppa, and he said they're gonna announce it soon after we finish our performance. We're so happy since it's been a year we released our mini album, and yet they're gonna give us a full album this time. We practiced light hearted now that we're sure about our future, and also, they took my probation out. 

"Just be sure you're not gonna do something weird this time, Minyoung-ah", Fei unnie patted my head.

"Arasso unnie, I won't risk our chance this time."

"By the way unnies, don't you know that we can choose others songs besides PD-nim's?" Suzy said while resting her head at Fei unnie's shoulder.

"Really? Who said that?" Jia unnie asked.

"I overheard them discussing it." 

"You mean you eavesdropped, huh?" Fei unnie cut her words.

"Okay, I was eavesdropping. They're considering E-tribe's song. Anyone knows them?"

"I know them since they're Seven oppa's friends. They produced lots of great song like Gee and It's you." I said as I play the song on my ipod. 

"Really? Then it has to be really good, otherwise they most likely will choose PD-nim's song." Jia unnie's said while dancing to the song.

"Well since Jinyoung oppa gonna have his wedding soon, he must be really busy." I said as a matter of fact.

"PD-nim gonna marry soon? With who?" They all gave me a shock faces.

"You guys don't know? Fei unnie, Minjun oppa didn't tell you before? I always think you guys know it."

"No one told us before. When?"

"Well, he did tell me, Kwonnie oppa and the rest of 2PM before using Kakao Talk, and told us to keep it as a secret from outsiders, but I don't think no one told you before. Even the 15& girls know it. How come he forgot to tell you?"

"Maybe he's really busy then. That's fine. Let's celebrate him." As the same time Fei unnie took her hand phone, a new twitter came from PD-nim's twitter saying he's gonna marry soon. We gave him a call. Fei unnie kept saying he's bad for not telling them. I just can smile. I recalled the first time I met him, how he asked me to go with him to USA and others. He always be a father figure for me. As I kept remembering my past, I started to cry. It startled my members.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Suzy hugged and tried to comfort me.

"What's wrong, tell us." Jia unnie my back and gave me a tissue.

"It's just, I suddenly remember my past, how I underwent my training and others. Somehow it was sad to remember." I said as I continued sobbing.

"Silly girl. We know it was really hard for you, but you have us now, right? We're always here for you, okay! Keep reminding yourself that we're together now. You're not alone anymore." Fei unnie lifted my chin and gave me a kiss on my cheek. 

"Oh my dear unnie, you must be on your period now, huh?" Suzy said while pinching my cheek.

"Yah!" Well, I'm indeed on my period.

"No more depress feeling, okay! We need to keep practicing for our comeback." Jia unnie practically dragged me from the floor.

"Unnie! It's hurt!"

"Hahaha... Mian Minyoungnyah."

"Wait for a sec unnie, I need to make a confession." Suzy tried to get our attention.

"Okay maknae, you have our ears."

"Well, I'm dating someone now." She blushed after she finished her words.

"Okay... What?" I literally screamed.

"Well, I'm dating my co-star Sung Joon oppa. I hope you guys don't mind."

"Finally our maknae grows up. Congrats Suji-ah." I gave her a hug. "Now it's just you who doesn't have a boyfriend now, my dear unnie." I teased Jia unnie. "When will you gonna introduce your new bf, unnie?"

"Well, I actually seeing someone right now, but we aren't so sure about it now." She said while eyeing Fei unnie.

"It couldn't be! Don't tell me you know it all along unnie?" I questioned her.

"Well, they did talk to me before, so..."

"Who is he, unnie? Do I know him?"

"Of course you know him. It's Tao by the way." 

"Oh my God! EXO's Tao?" Jia unnie nodded. "It can't be true!" She's dead. I'm really afraid of his fans.

"Well, since he has a lot of sasaengs, we still considering if it's okay for us. And since he's Zhou Mi's labelmate, it can be really uncomfortable for him also. Enough about me! Let's start our practising now since it's getting late. I don't want to go home too late. It's getting colder these days."

"Arasso!"