Chapter Eleven

Socialite

Andrew casually walked to me as I approached my house. " Hi..", he said. " We need to talk."

"Okay."

"Not here. Mind if I take you to other place?"

"Fine."  He drove me to his apartment. He gave me steamy kiss as soon as we enter his room. Not giving time to realize what's his doing, he pushed me to his couch and we spent our "first" night together. Upon realizing what had happened, I started to regret my weakness. I really can't say no to him. Not because I didn't enjoy it, but... I felt guilty.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked while my hair.

"I was, not now."

"I owe you explanation."

"Spill it!"

"Well, do you remember when I said I broke up with my girlfriend because she's cheated on me for my employee?"

"Yup, then?"

"She broke up with her boyfriend and got drunk at our usual hang-out club. Since I  know the owner, he asked me if she can stay at my place for a while because he couldn't find her place."

"Why? She doesn't even have relationship with you. Why not anybody else?"

"Well, because the owner knew I was her boyfriend. So he called me."

"Okay, so that's why you're so secretive lately?"

"Yeah, since I don't want you to misunderstand me."

"Then, why did you kiss her?"

"It's not me! It's her who kissed me. Trust me, please."

"Arasso, I trust you. But please, tell me in advance. I don't want to be the last one to know, okay?"

"I will." He continues to hug me. " I miss you so much!"

"Me too." Should I confess of what had happened with Simon D oppa? Ah, I can't! Or I'll ruin our relation.

"You know, after you left, Jay almost punch me in my face."

"Really? Poor you."

"Nah, it was also my fault. Because I couldn't reach you, I purposely ask Daeryong to cheer you up. Seems it works."

"He is indeed my best friend." 

"Gonna treat him some meals. So, what're you gonna do tomorrow?"

"I don't have any schedule for tomorrow, and for the day after tomorrow, I'll go to Busan for CNBlue's concert."

"Oh really? With whom?"

"Simon D oppa asks me to come. Do you wanna come with me?"

"Sorry I can't. I have a meeting that time. Have fun btw."

"Okay."

"Now, why don't we sleep? It’s almost morning now."

"Okay fine. Good night babe."

"Good night." He kissed me and kept hugging me till I sleep. I dreamt a strange dream that night. Andrew and Simon D oppa both are appearing in my dream as they're chasing me until I trip, then they're gone to nowhere. I didn't know what it means, but just wishing nothing bad going to happen. As the day of concert approaching, Simon D oppa kept his promise to buy me the ticket, and picked me up. We're having fun since I like CNBlue, and I could support my fellow "unofficial" 91 liner member Jungshin. We're kinda awkward together, but since Zion T (singer, Amoeba Culture) oppa and his girlfriend come with us, we couldn't talk privately. 

"Are you having fun?" Simon D oppa asked me.

"Sure oppa. Thanks for asking me."

"You're welcome. It's for my apology for you btw."

"Nah, don't be like that oppa. I'm in fault too. What had happened, just let it be. Don't burden yourself, okay?"

"Arasso, but promise me we're good."

"We are, oppa. No worry."

"Okay, so.. How're you and your boyfriend?"

"Well, we made up already?"

"Oh, really? Congrats then."

"Thanks oppa. You should take care of yourself too. Try to find some other girl."

"Not now Mini, it still too early. I wanna focus on my music for this moment."

"Hwaiting oppa. You can do it!"

"Gomawo. Now, should i send you home now? It's quite late already."

"Okay, if you don't mind."

"It'll be my pleasure. Shall we?" He offered his arm.

"Kaja!" I sayed while tucking his arm.