Chapter Thirteen

Socialite

As my birthday approaching soon, I kept practising and get on diet. I didn't want to look bad on my own birthday. Noone wants it, right? Since Kwonnie oppa introduced me to his best friend, a.k.a his dancer Pyo (Instagram's ID @pyoblazer), I finally met my match on dance. He really resembled my old dance teacher, Jermaine Brown. I miss him so much! As we're getting closer, we started to dance together, party together, hang out together. If you remember my last performance with Kwonnie oppa, Pound the alarm, it was Pyo who choreographed it. 

"Minyoung-ah!" Someone patted my shoulder. 

"What's wrong oppa?" Kwonnie oppa came with his boyfriend, Sihyun (Jeong Sihyun) oppa. <===(Jokwon's fans, please don't kill me @@)

"For your birthday party this year, what shall we choose for the theme?"

"I guess i can't have it for this year. I have a schedule at China that day."

"Ah, really?" Sihyun oppa thought for a while. "Why don't we delay the party until you come back? Then we don't need to rush the preparation, and you can ask your friends if they can attend it."

"Wow, great idea oppa. I think i must call my friends soon. Thanks btw." I gave them hug.

"Anything for my baby sister." Kwonnie oppa kissed me.

"Sihyun oppa, no harm done okay?" I glanced at him.

"Nah, i'm not jelous of you. Relax Min." He put his hand at Kwonnie oppa's waist. 

"Ah! PDA (Public Dispay of Affection)! My eyes!" I joked.

"Yah Lee Min Young! Behave!" Kwonnie oppa acted like he wants to hit me, so i quickly hid behind Sihyun oppa's back.

"Oppa, your boyfriend is scary!"

"You know him better than me, dongseng." He could just laugh at us.

Miss A are getting busier with the performance coming, and since Suzy was busy with her drama filming, we chose to attend as a trio. As I made the preparation for the party, I couldn't seem to find the right time to celebrate, because almost all my friends have to work, except for the end of the month. But the problem is, Fei unnie couldn't attend it because of her schedule. I consulted it with her, and with sincerity, she asked me to carry on without her. Instead, we're gonna celebrate it together the night after our performance, right at my birthday. After all the preparation done, I asked Suzy whether she could make it to my party or not, and she didn't even answer me. Okay then, just leave her.

"Kringgggg......"

"Yoboseyo" 

"Minyoung-ah, Saengil chugha-e" Halmeoni called me.

"Gomawo-yo halmeonie. Why haven't you sleep? It's late already."

"Kwenchana, i just want to congratulate my own grand daughter. Bogo sip-eo."

"Nado halmeonie. Kwenchana, i'm gonna back home tomorrow, arasso?"

"Neh. Now, i sleep first okay? Your appa also say hello."

"Neh, good night halmeoni. I love you."

"Saranghae." She closed her phone. Somehow i really miss her.

*****************************************************************************************************************

#1 message received 

From: Andrew <3

Babe, Happy Birthday<3

Miss you so much! XoXo

******************************************************************************************************************

At the same time, Fei Unnie, Jia Unnie and my manager bursted to my room.

"Minyoung-ah, Happy birthday!" Jia Unnie gave me a tight hug.

"Yah, Meng Jia! Let her breathe! Minyoung-ah, sheng ri kuai le." She also gave me a hug.

"Thank you so much unnie, i love you!" I gave them both hug. "Oppa, why you're just standing there?" I said to my manager who's standing awkwardly at the front door. 

"Ani...." He startled. I gave sign to my unnies.

"Group Hug!" We pulled him into a group hug. Unnies spent the night at my room and we keep talking until dawn. It's rarely for us to have this "Girls Time" since we have different schedule. We safely completed our performance, and heading to our hotel's restaurant for celebration. Manager oppa already prepared a cake for me and foods for us. I can't even be more grateful than this. As we came back to Korea, I were getting busy with the last minute preparation for my party, and Suzy still couldn't be reached. Almost all my best friend came to my party, even my 91-liners' friends SNSD's Seohyun and Kara's Nicole. Everyone helped me a lot! Kwonnie oppa for the entertainment, Hyoyeon unnie and Jay oppa prepared the beverages. Since the boyfriend is in charge of bringing my cake, we let Andrew do that. He didn't afraid of showing his "true identity" as my boyfriend since it's for our own circles, so it's safe. I could only say i have a really great party, since everyone were having fun, and some were really wasted. Yeah! I love my life! <3