Chapter Three

Socialite

#The next day

 

Arrggh!!! My head hurt a lot! I shouldn't take that many vodka. Idiot!

"Good morning, sunshine. Or should I say good afternoon." Andrew brought coffee for me. Somehow I was in his apartment.

"What time is it now?" I said while kicking off the blankets.

"It's almost 4 now. Don't you want to take a bath? I think you have a date with Fei and Jia today."

"Shoot! Halmeoni is probably worried about me!"

"Relax babe. I called her earlier, and she said to bring you home today."

"You're the best babe!" I gave him a hug.

"I sure do. Then, why don't you give me a kiss!"

"Wait until I finish my bath!" 

"Let me accompany you, then!"

"ert!" I gave him a mehrong. He can be a joker sometimes.

"Hahaha... Pali! I'll take you to your meeting place before I gotta have my meeting."

"How so? What meeting?"

"Well, it's for tastemaker events. We're gonna have a party soon."

"Oh really, it's gonna be a dope event."

"Yup, plus my hommie Ben Baller (Ben Baller, Famous jeweler) will come too."

"Ben? Gosh! It's been forever since I met him."

"You know him? How come?"

"Well, you know I was Lil Jon's protege, right? It was when I first know him."

"Oh right! I forget. Now lil missy, finish your bath while I prepare your breakfast. Pali!"

"Arasso!"

 

 

#At the meeting place

 

Andrew dropped me at a restaurant near my agency. Fei unnie, Jia unnie and I are always meeting here. Since we're trainees, we always hang out together, sometimes with my buddie Gina,Tifanny (Tifanny Park, a trainee from DR Music) and Amber. 

"Minyoung-ah, are you okay? You look bad today." Fei unnie asked while measuring my head. "Hmm, not a fever, but why you're face blushed?"

"I'm not completely sober unnie, kkk." I said while touching my head. "My head hurts a lot!"

"Ah, party last night? Is it fun?" Jia unnie asked.

"It was fun unnie. I got to perform with my idol, can you imagine that?" 

"Of course! Just wish I could perform with my idol too!"

"Ah, I completely forgot! I meet your idol last night unnie!"

"Who?"

"Who else? It's Jiyong oppa my dear Jia unnie!"

"Really! How?" We often teased Jia unnie because of this. She is like the biggest fan of G-Dragon oppa. She even had all his albums, include BigBang's, all the posters, and she asked me to give it to Jiyong oppa to sign it every single pieces of it. She's really a lucky fan.

"Well, Jay Kim oppa invites him to come, and we have a little chats together."

"Ahh... Envy!"

"Hahaha... you're so cute unnie. He asked me thou why both of you didn't come."

"Damn! If I know that, I won't go to the cinema." Heard her grumbling made me smile.

"Don't be like that, Meng Jia! It's hard for us to hang out together, and all you do is grumbling. Let’s order some food first, won't you?" As usual Fei unnie took the lead.

"Arasso! What should we have today, hmm? I really want some samgyupsal, too bad I’m on diet"

"Diet? For what unnie? You're already too thin. Are you okay?" I really concern of Jia unnie sometimes. It looks like she's underweight! 

"Nah! I'm fine. It's just Fashion Weeks is coming soon, and i have to attend every shows of it. I'm a special reporter by the way."

"Congrats for you then. But are you sure you're not having eating problem? My friends keep asking me if you're a bulimic."

"Of course not, pabo yah! Kkk... I'm fine!" Something is not right, because she looked really nervous.

"Unnie, please don't lie to me. Is something happens?"

"I..." She couldn't finish her words.

"I'll tell you then" Fei unnie took Jia unnie's hand. "Don't!" She refused.

"Min needs to know the truth!" 

"What has happened unnie?" I didn't have any idea of this.

"She's dumped by Zhou Mi last week." 

"What? How come? I always think you're such a lovey dovey couple."

"Well, the reason he gave was because he didn't have any feeling left, but when i found out, it was because he's dating a model now." Fei unnie said while comforting Jia unnie. 

"That Bastard! Should I go find him unnie?" I stood up from my place.

"Sit down Min! Minjun and 2PM already gave him lesson. For now, what we can only do is to take care of her. What i want to ask you is whether she can stay in your place for a while. You know, she doesn't want to go back to our dorm with all her problems with Suzy, and I can't ask Ayeon to take care of her while she's busy with her training, so my last resort would be you Minyoung-ah. Is it okay?"

"Of course unnie. I'll be happy! But, what's the relationship with her having eating problem?"

"You see, because she envies that model, she wants to become thinner. I always scold her, but she doesn't hear me at all, this pabo!"

"My dear unnie, why can you be this silly. You're perfect the way you are!"

"If I am perfect, then why he always said Suzy this, Suzy that? Why can't i be like Suzy?" She sobbed. Now I know the root of their problems. Just like me, unnie IS envy of Suzy.

"Unnie, don't think of it! You deserve someone better! Arasso my pabo unnie? Group hugs!" Fei unnie and I gave her hugs. 

"Thank you guys!"

"Then, when will you move to my house?"

"How about after meals? I'll call Minjun to help." Fei unnie ordered the foods. 

"Unnie, what's happen between you and Minjun oppa by the way? You're so close with him now. Don't tell me... You're dating him!'

"Of course not! It's just we happen to have many similarities. I like to chat with him."

"Oh.. ok!"

Having girls talks make my day. I really miss my members so much!