Chapter Five

Socialite

*Kringgggggg......

 

"Babe, wake up! You got a call." Andrew tried to wake me up. I'm sleepy.

"Argh, I’m sleepy. Help me answer it, please."

"Ah, you lazy girl. It's your manager hyung. Gotta be schedule." He shook my shoulder. 

"Yah! Lee Min Young! Where are you?" It had to be urgent because manager oppa seldom shouts at me.

"I'm at Andrew's. Waeyo oppa?"

"Yah! You have a schedule now. Don't tell me you forget!"

"What schedule? What time is it now?"

"It's past 11 already. You suppose to be here NOW!"

"What! I'm sorry oppa. I'm gonna get ready now. Mian!"

"Hurry!" Then I got ready hastily. 

"I'll take you there. Go downstairs after you're finish, okay?" Andrew went to get his car.

"You're the best!" I gave him a peck.

 

#At the shooting place

 

"Yah Lee Min Young! You got me a heart ache! Why you're so late?" Jia unnie patted my face. "Annyeong Andrew oppa."

"Annyeong Jia." He waved at her. 

"Mian, unnie. I'm having a pajama party with Sohyun unnie and others. Andrew picked me up and I stayed at his. Too tired!"

"Lazy! Thanks God you got on time. Manager oppa was so angry. You're dead!" 

"Let me speak to him first." Andrew went to find my manager.

"Yah, you sure got a great boyfriend." Jia unnie whispered at my ears. "When will I get someone like him?"

"Kekeke..... Soon unnie, I believe. Eh, annyeong Minhyuk oppa, Ilhoon-ssi." Minyuk oppa and Ilhoon-ssi approached us.

"Annyeong Min-ah, who takes you here?"

"Ah, it's....."

"It's his boyfriend Minhyuk-ssi. Waeyo?" Jia unnie didn't let me finish my word.

"You got a boyfriend Min-ah?" He looked so shock.

"Neh oppa. Mian I never told you before."

"Ah...It's okay. Congrats btw." It is awkward until Andrew came with my manager.

"Yah Lee Min Young! Never late again, will you? Thanks God you're with him. Andrew-ssi, sorry for bothering you to drive her here."

"It's okay hyung, her schedule is much important. I take my leave then." He then shook manager oppa's hand.

"Wait And, I wanna introduce you to my colleagues. This is Ilhoon-ssi, and this is my couple in Reckless Family, Minhyuk oppa."

"Ah, Minhyuk-ssi. Min often tells me about you. Good to see you. I'm Andrew Kim." He offered his hand to shake Minhyuk oppa's hand.

"Neh... Nice to meet you too." It's weird because oppa looked so awkward.

"Mini, I need to go to the meeting now. Call me later after you finish okay? I'll pick you up." 

"Arasso, later!" I sent him back to his car. "Be good, okay!"

 

 

#Shoot starts

 

We were shooting ‘We Got Married Global edition’ right now. We're gonna make appearance as Hongki oppa's guests. Me and him was a couple before, but we're remaining as good friends after breakup until now.

"I'm sorry Min-ssi. But, can you come to the black room for doing the interview?' PD-nim approached me.

"Can i ask why, PD-nim? Aren’t you going to ask for Hongki-ssi's members?"

"Well, because I know you are his best friend, so I want to ask from his girl best friend's view."

"Okay then. Let me know when I should come."  

I heard some AOA members whispered saying they should get some interviews too, and it wasn’t appropriate for ‘outsider’ to come here. Jeez! Nowadays hoobae are rude!

"Don't mind them Mini-ah." Jaejin and Jonghoon oppa came and patted my shoulder. "I don't even know why Hongki invites them. We're not that close."

"Kwenchana oppa. I'm used to it. Yah Jaejin, when will the next 91-liners' meeting? I miss my girls."

"You're too busy hanging out with your new boyfriend, aren't you? We were meeting last week."

"Yah! Why don't you tell me? I was free all week?"

"I don't know. Ask Kibum (Shinee's Key)!" 

"You're mean!" I joked as I hit his shoulder. 

"Yah!"

"Kekekeke... you deserve it!"

"I'm sorry, but can I get Min-ssi to do the interview now?" I heard PD-nim calling for my name.

"I'm coming PD-nim."

 

After we finished the shooting, Minhyuk oppa approached me asking if I have someone to take me home. But before I could answer, Andrew already waited me outside to pick me up. While I’m saying goodbye to other casts, I could see there’s something different with Minhyuk oppa. I can't tell what, but I think I should ask him next time we shoot for Reckless Family. 

"Are you having fun just now?" Andrew always asked me every time he picked me up from my shooting.

"It was fun, until I hear some hoobaes talk behind my back. I don't understand what's happen with all this hoobaes."

"What's happen?" He playfully my fringe.

"Well, PD-nim asked me to do some interview, and all they said is that I’m an outsider, so why should I do the interview? It's weird because Ft Island's members aren't that close to them either. So, who are the outsider now?"

"Don't mind them. Don't you see what the rookies doing now? Acting all cute and whining? See what happen to Tony (H.O.T. Tony Ahn) hyung. Are you sure he's really dating Hyeri (Girl's Day Hyeri) for real? He's only her sponsor. That's cheap!"

"I know. I call him before. I really lose my respect for him since then, because i know him personally. But what can i say? Everyone needs to gain some fame in order to survive. Haishh, sometimes I think I really need to retire."

"Dummy! It's always your dream since you're little right? Don't overthinking everything,will you?"

 "Arasso! BTW, I’m really hungry."

"Kekeke... I know. We'll go back to my place, then I'll order some Chinese foods, okay?"

"Ah! I want dumplings! You're the best!" I embraced him for being a smart boy.

"Yah! I'm driving! You wanna get us killed?"

"Mian babe." I quickly pecked at his cheek.