Chapter 4

7 Seconds

So, hello again. as you guys have realized, my story does not have that kind of cover image or label or whatever that thing is. do you guys get me? now, i would love to make this cover, but the problem is, i'm bad at editing pictures. i need your help to help me make it. anyone wants to voulenteer? if yes, please comment on my wall or this story or something. just make sure you inform me. thankyou.


Yi Fan looked at Ena who was closing the huge mansion doors. She looked… rather worried.

 

Wonder what she’s worried about? Yi Fan thought.

 

He looked at the closed door one more time, and decided to shrug it off. He then walked away from the vast mansion, towards the road that leads to his house. It wasn’t far (His house I mean), just a 7 minutes walk down the road leading to the white gazebo. Yi Fan fixed his coat, and strutted (Yes, literally strutted) down the quiet road.

 

Yi fan looked around the neighborhood. Quiet, as usual, but colder, not as usual.

 

This year’s autumn is kind of cold, he thought, colder than last year.

 

Yi Fan shivered, and put his hands into the pocket of his brown coat. His body was cold, and his fingers ached from all the carrying.

 

Damn, I don’t get how she can carry all that by herself. He thought.

 

Is she Wonder Woman or something?

 

Yi Fan couldn’t wait to just jump onto his bed, and fall into a deep sleep. But the closer he got to his house, the more he had the urge to just run away from that dreaded place. Finally, he stopped in front of a moderate grey house.

 

Ah, home sweet home, he thought, is there really such thing?

 

Yi Fan looked around his house. The once happy looking place was now so gloomy. His garden that used to be filled with flowers was now filled with a bunch of dead leaves.

 

Yi Fan sighed, and walked over to the front door. He reached into the pocket of his jeans, and pulled out a set of keys. He looked through it, and found the key to his house.

 

Here it goes.

 

He pushed open the door to his house, and a foul smell of alcohol busted out through the opening. Yi Fan held his breathe, and quickly walked in to close, and lock the door. He tried holding it for as long as possible, but only managed to hold it until he reached the stairs. He inhaled, and coughed. He hated the smell of alcohol.

 

Yi Fan, sighed, and climbed up the stairs. He didn’t bother to turn on the lights in his house, afraid of what the outcome may be (He remembered the way around his house anyway). After a few steps up the stairs, and to the right, Yi Fan finally reached his room, the only place without the reek of alcohol. He sighed, and the lights. He looked around his room, the typical boys room, only way cleaner.

 

Yi Fan took his coat off, and hung it in his closet. He then walked to his bathroom, and brushed his teeth. While he did, he heard shouts coming from the other room.

 

He’s drunk again.

 

Yi Fan shook his head, and ignored the loud shouts. After he finished brushing his teeth, he made sure that he had locked his door, and turned of the lights. He then climbed up to his bed, and fell asleep.