OO9: Date [Part 3/3]

My Neighbour is 'Play-Lay' the Bad Boy Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sorry! I know I was meant to update on Wednesday, well there was a bit of good news- I got offered a job to teach English in Nanjing, China. So--- WAAAH. Although I haven't accepted it yet, as I'm waiting for other positions from a different agency! I'm feeling so amazingly proud I stuck out my studies now. :)    Anyway after that stupid excuse...    You voted who you thought Eunjoo would finish her date with and.... Some of you little nasties wanted her to run away! Meanies... :( Anyway here's the newest chappie, only short as it's like a- door stopper shall we say!  I will update tomorrow too as originally planned! #EXO_XOXO             I look up to Lay who is smirking at his phone. "Let's go." I say grabbing his hand pulling him away from the look over point. "I want to eat now."    "Okay little miss cross patch, just take that strained look off your face." He says tapping my cheek and moving his hand from mine, circling it around my shoulders instead. "My treat hot dogs?" He smiles.    I nod. "Your treat? What's the occasion?"    "Don't get me wrong, I still want to you." He says looking away as my face cringes at his nack of saying the rudest things like it was everyday talk. "But this is my first date I want to do some of it right."    I laugh at him. "Sometimes you seem more innocent than Luhan."    "Who says that deer is innocent? Plus I'm hoping I'll get laid if I do this right." He smirks and we arrive at the hot dog cart located near the monkeys.    My laugh fades as I realise he's being his usual Play-Lay self again. "So if this is your first date, how did you get your nickname 'Play-Lay'?"    "That's exactly why I got that nickname!" He states proudly ordering our hot dogs and grabbing them taking a seat on a near by bench before continuing. "Because I don't date, just make loud sometimes crazy with girls that want me."    I catch him off guard by saying. "Do you never want them?"    He lets out an awkward laugh. "Only in a physical way?"    "What about me?" I say making him look away eating his hot dog. "Do you just want to have with me?"    He coughs and pats my head. "I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I want to you. But then you know that. But I don't know if I wouldn't mind being friends with you afterwards."    "Wouldn't mind being friends?" I say with an unamused expression finally taking a bit of my hot dog. Then I get a filthy idea that I'm ashamed of but have to exicute. "So... are you saying that-" I put my hot dog next to me on the bench(it's in a wrapper) and put my hands on the top of his lap. Then I walk my fingers up his torso and reach his collar bone, exposed thanks to his v-cut top. "-you wouldn't be my friend if we had ?"    He looks at me with a silly grin. "Is that the game your playing?" His arm wraps around my waist pulling me closer. "Sorry baby but- our parents are friends now... and my mother likes yours alot. So we're stuck together."    I let out a sigh and move my hands away returning to my normal position.    He pulls me back against him and offers. "But if you still want to, there is that popular arrangment 'Friends with Benefits'." 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter