O36: HanHae Special 2 [2/3]

My Neighbour is 'Play-Lay' the Bad Boy Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The doorbell rings, i ignore it initially as i'm in the shower and know that if I'm needed i'll be called, i quickly finish up and head out after putting on some pjs Eunjoo lent me. i look at myself in the mirror in her room and sigh. My arm is cut, there's a bruise on my face and my eyes look dead. "I guess it won't get much better than this, now I've told Luhan the truth."


"Dahae, Luhan is here and he's demanding to see you, he's in a bad state." Eunjoo says pushing her way through the door. I don't listen at first, I'm staring at my own worn and torn body. "Dahae?!" 
 

I turn to her and say. "Sorry I wasn't listening..." 
 

"Luhan is demanding to see you, he's talking crazy... something about eloping to England and raising a family there... having children and also talking vividly about how he knew you were the one when you were having ... Dahae, you--- temptress, i knew you did 'it' but i never knew you were so forward about it..." She says with an amused expression. 
 

I feel myself blushing and rush downstairs to be in his arms again, I take one look at his bleeding mouth and throbing eye... it hits me again, just how hard it will be making a go of us. "Luhan... I told you not to fight anymore." I run into his arms, he jerks and has to steady himself. "I was worried about you." I confess.
 

I hear him scoff at me. "You've changed your tone in the last 6 hours... if it weren't for my dad coming here, i dont think you would have told me that you loved me."
 

"How could you not know? Of course i love you." i say hugging him so tight, it makes him cough and gasp for air. 
 

"Maybe we should leave you two alone..." Lay says... i didnt even notice him here.
 

Eunjoo pouts when Lay puts his arm around her and takes her outside. 
 

"What's their problem?" I ask hoping Luhan knows the answer... because I couldn't pull a single thing out of Eunjoo.
 

He sighs and pulls me from our hug. "She's told him that it's permanantly over and that she wants to get over him... he's devastated."
 

"Poor Lay..." I say and then remember he was a jerk anyway. "But i agree with her, Momo is still here, he's obviously not bothered about her but he could get her to leave."
 

Luhan shakes his head. "My family knows Momo's their adament with their plans and engagements... this wont be easily removed." 
 

"Are they very... influentual in China?" I say with a defeated smile. 
 

He nods and then shakes his head. "That's enough about them, they can sort out their own problems... let's talk about us. I want to marry you Dahae."
 

I look to him with wide eyes. "We can't we're too young." 
 

"No I know that." He chuckles and then kisses my forehead. "I mean i want to make it official with you, and tell everyone that once I turn 19 I will marry you." 
 

I bite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter