O18: He fell over his own feet pulling down half the lanterns.

My Neighbour is 'Play-Lay' the Bad Boy Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
We're sat on the plane watching a Chinese movie, I don't really know whats going on... I was never any good at reading subtitles and watching the actors well act aswell. "This is my first time on a plane, I'm so excited!"    Mrs. Zhang looks to me and leans over Lay who is sat next to me, very close, shoulder touching and all, I think I've deffinitely changed before this would be like sleeping with a log, now it's like I've been punched in the stomach... and its so hot someone really needs to open a window in here. Mrs. Zhang says. "I'm just happy your fast tracked passport came through in time, you'll love China... it's beautiful. Do you know any Chinese?"    I shake my head. "I havent even thought about that... I won't even be able to communicate with Mr. Zhang's family."    Mr Zhang laughs and says calmly. "Don't worry, they don't speak very good Chinese either."    Lay laughs and I feel like something is going to trick me when I get there. "Are you sure we're going to China?" I ask watching Lay's expression.    He nods.    "Then why are you both acting so weird?!" I moan with some aegyo making Lay stare at me with a smile... damn you handsome jackass! I'm now blushing for sure.    "There's no reason, we're joking about our family... you'll understand when we get there." Lay says and then leans back in the chair. "We'll be there soon, it's a short flight to China."    I lean back to then look out of the corner of my eye seeing Lay's perfect side profile. Why does he have to be so handsome, why did I have to fall for him and more importantly... now I think about it, why did I agree to coming to China with him?!   "Wahhh, I see the big cities yeobo?!" Mrs. Zhang says happily.   Mr. Zhang nods back and says. "It's been a while since we've visited home."    I smile a little and know that I'm going to see the place Lay was born, where he spent his first few years of life...    "Looking forward to spending time with me?" Lay says leaning over.    I look away and shake my head. "I'm looking forward to spending time with Mrs. Zhang." I poke my tongue out and see Mrs. Zhang laugh and poke fun at him too.    "Actually we're going to be very busy during our time in China, some murgers have arranged parties and social events... almost everyday. So you'll have to put up with Yixing for company." Mr. Zhang says with a regretful smile.    I nod. "Really, that's too bad. I wanted to go shopping with Mrs. Zhang during our stay."    "I'm sure we'll make some time." Mrs. Zhang smiles and reaches over Lay to hold my hand.    Lay slaps her away and says. "You won't have time, I have a full schedule planned for Eunjoo and I."   I give him a look of disbelief. "What makes you think you can schedule me so easily."    "Don't worry, I'll make sure I take you shopping." He touches my hand like his mother did only a few seconds ago, but this time... It feels nice. But I still take my hand away and try not to show that I like it. "We'll have lots of fun..." He leans closer to me ear and whispers. "I know where all the best love motels are."   My eyes widen and I hit him with the headphones I was wearing.    "What did you say, don't be so mean to her." Mrs. Zhang says defending me. "I want this to feel like a nice family trip, My yeobo and me... then my son and future daughter in law." She claps her hands together and then gets nudged by Mr. Zhang. "Oh yeobo, Eunjoo is so pretty... Why can't I wish for the best?"    Mr. Zhang's eyes shift and he just stops her by changing the subject. But soon we'll be landing in China... CHINA. It's so exciting!!! Woo~~            
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter