O26: What happened in China.

My Neighbour is 'Play-Lay' the Bad Boy Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
We're back in Korea and back to school, everything went so fast and... Dahae moved school. Just up and went, apparently she's living with a relative in the countryside... no ones telling me what happened or why Luhan isn't his usual fun anf friendly self. Did something happen between them? Yixing and I are sat alone on the roof top, it's lunch time and I was hoping to finally get the explanation from him today.   "Yixing... I was curious, you said Luhan called you and he was pretty torn up about something, what happened?" He holds my hand and starts toying with my fingers. "Don't try and sweet talk me out of the conversation, you've done it everytime I've asked you about Luhan?"   He sighs. "Will you ever stop asking about it?"    I hold up our hands which are tightly entwined together. "Does this mean anything? If not-- don't tell me." I let go of his hand and stand up walking away from him, until he grabs my waist and back hugs me, pulling me onto his lap. "You can't just hold onto me and not tell me."    "I'll tell you, if you promise not to tell Chen." He whispers on my neck.    I close my eyes feeling his breath on my shoulder. "Okay... I'll keep it to myself, but why Chen?"   "Luhan and Dahae spent the vacation together, they even---" He stops and I try to finish his sentence.    "Kissed?"    He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "You're too innocent."    Then I realise, no way! Dahae was so--- cute and innocent and-- she could barely talk to Luhan properly without getting nervous and wanting someone to save her... "They had , you must be joking?!"    "Actually I don't know why your so surprised, it's average to lose your ity in High School these days." He says looking into my eyes, I start to blush and he carries on speaking. "But anyway, back to the reason Luhan is torn up... Dahae left him before the morning, leaving him a letter saying she never loved him. Not to contact her or anything. She's completely gone."    My eyes widen. "No way... she said she was helping an aunt with her health problems for a short period of time?!"    "She's lied to you too."    I shake my head and say slowly. "So, Chen doesnt... know anything?"    "No. He doesn't." He says plainly.    I sigh and look out at the city from the roof top. "I'm so confused, why would Dahae do that? She loves Luhan so much, everytime we hung out or in class she would talk about him. She was so upset when he rejected her confession."   He nods and answers. "Apparently she said it was just the adoration she had for him... and that when she had him she realised she didn't love him. I believe it, like half our fangirls are only our fangirls because we look cool."   "But why would she leave?" I question. "She didn't just like his face, I know her..."    He just shrugs and holds me tigher in his arms. "What about you, now you've got me... do you want to keep me? Or is it just my appeal?"    I feel myself blushing again... I think back to China too, when I confessed to him.          Flashback~ "I broke your rule... I'm starting to like you, not just Yixing, but Lay and every side to you... I'm starting to like it all." I bite my lip and wait for him to walk away, or to tell me he doesn't really like me... or-   "Wo xihuan ni." He chuckles and snakes his arm around my waist bringing me close to his chest. "That'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter