O37: HanHae Special 2 [3/3]

My Neighbour is 'Play-Lay' the Bad Boy Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan sleeps holding onto my hand tight. “I’m sorry Luhan… I have to get back home.” I say in a small whisper and then get out of bed and out the door. “I’m leaving again.” I sigh and then I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

“Don’t.”

I feel his warmth cradle me in and I almost lose my senses to him. “I’m sorry, I don’t know what to do.”

“Stay with me.” He turns me to face him and says with a small smile. “Let me prove to you that I love you.” He moves his hand to pull down my shoulder strap exposing my skin. He lands his soft lips there and mumbles. “Please Dahae… don’t leave me again.” I feel a different kind of wet drip down my collar bone. “I can’t…” He chokes up.

I grab his face and pull it up to mine. “I won’t leave, I’m sorry my heart was wavering—but now you’ve grabbed me again I know I can’t leave you.”

He looks so relieved. “Really?”

I nod and hug him tight. “Let’s say our vows tomorrow and then sign our wedding certificate when we graduate.”

“And live together as soon as possible. I want to hold you every night.”

I blush at his sudden confession and nod. “Okay, we’ll live together too.”

“Have kids.”

I laugh at him. “Not yet.”

“No. When I’m working and bringing home the bacon, we’ll have kids.” He smiles.

I nod at him. “I want to go to University too, together. Be a married couple there, we’d be idols…” I joke.

“Okay, deal. Tomorrow we say our vows, then we go back to Seoul you move in with me and after graduation… we’ll sign the wedding certificate without my dad’s consent.” He stops and kisses my cheek then lingers as he pulls me to lean on his shoulder. “I love you Dahae.”

“I love you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

The next day I wake up and Luhan isn’t beside me. I yawn and remember last night, the way he kissed my shoulder and… then I look down and see I’ve only got underwear on. Again. I smile and remove the blankets, get up and make my way to the kitchen where Luhan is cooking… it doesn’t smell too great. But I know it’ll taste amazing. I walk towards him and hug him. “Let’s hurry up and eat, then get married.”

He turns to me and I notice he’s got a cut on his eyebrow. “I can’t wait, let’s not eat!”

“What happened to your eye?” I reach out for it and he stops my hand.

“Nothing, my dad came. But he’s gone and look.” He holds up a piece of paper ‘confirmation of removal from family registry’.

I take it and move back from him. “He’s removed you?”

He nods. “It’s better this way. I don’t ever have to see him again… oh by the way Lay and Eunjoo are coming to our ceremony today.”

I pout and then put the paper on the side. “I wanted approval from your family, not for you to lose them.”

“I don’t want to be part of that family, before you and now I’ve got you.” He kisses my forehead. “I don’t need anything or anyone else. I love you so much.” He leans in and gives me a kiss then his arms wrap around me and he deepens the kiss.

I smell burning and when I open my eyes I see black smoke. I pull back and say. “Oh god… Luhan the food is burning!”

He moves from me and pulls the instant ramyun off the heat and smirks at me. “Well I guess we won’t be eating and just marrying today.”

“That’s good, I wasn’t hungry anyway.”

There’s a knock on the door and I run to it. “Eunjoo!” I shout and hug her when she appears at the door, Lay’s stood awkwardly behind her and I smile to him too. Then I notice Chen, Tao and Xiumin behind… no Kris?

“Kris went back home to China for a while. He’ll be back for school.” Chen mentions as I notice the gap.

I nod and then pull them into the small apartment Luhan rented. “I missed you Dahae… I can’t believe what Luhan told us last night… we rushed down here as fast as we could.” Eunjoo says then hits my shoulder. “I can’t believe you two are going to get married even though all you’ve been through… it’s so romantic!”

“If only everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter