O31: How do you even know about this place?

My Neighbour is 'Play-Lay' the Bad Boy Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First;

I'm sorry, I know I've promise to keep up with updating as regularly as I can, but I've done so much over time... on average I'm doing 55 to 62 hours a week of work. And what days I get off I'm tidying and sleeping to catch up... oh yeah I'm studying too!

Second;

I'm NOT stopping this story because I'm busy, however I'm asking for your understanding and I hope you will continue to love this story even as the updates become sparser. I've lots of ideas and plots to throw in... right now I'm just twisting things around to keep you interested. Please don't give up on me! 

Third;

Happy Chuseok, I know I'm late... but it's better late than never! 

 

 

 

 

 

It's saturday, I'm up and ready for my date with Kris... And I'm kinda excited. He promised he'd make me forget Lay and I was hoping for that and more after the other night.

'Promise me you'll remember China...’

'That you're the only girl I've ever loved.'

'And... that I'm sorry.'

Those three lines have been running through my head like mad. AHHH! And school with Momo has not been easy, she's such a nice girl and when Lay isn't around she's down to earth and cute... she's someone who I would probably be friends with, if she wasn't engaged to my boyfriend, ex-boyfriend. I sigh as I look in the mirror and then force myself to smile. "Nothing will ruin this date." I state with a determined tone.

My phone starts to ring and I look to my bed to see the caller ID. 'Kris'

I pick it up and immediately say. "Are you almost here?"

"Yeah, I should be about 10 minutes. The tubes are horrendous this morning." I hear him laugh and then say. "Lot's of couples on dates I suppose."

I smile without realising. "Is that so..."

"Anyway just called to see if you were almost ready."

I look in the mirror at my denim shorts and pretty flower tee. "Yeah, I'm ready. Just waiting for you now."

"You look beautiful."

I look around my room and then out the window. How can he know what I look like? "How do you know I look beautiful?"

He chuckles and says. "You always look beautiful."

I feel myself blush and put my hand up to my mouth gently. "Don't be soppy..."

"Just speaking the truth Eunjoo." He states with serious tone. "I'll see you in about 10, you'll love what I've got planned today."

I nod slowly and say. "Okay, I trust you."

"Bye."

"Mmm, bye." I put the phone down from my hear and think about his words.

'You always look beautiful.' I sit on my bed and know I'm smiling like a cheshire cat! Then I hear the door knock, he can't be here yet... he said 10 minutes? I run down the stairs and open the door. He smiling at me. "Hi."

"I thought you said you'd be 10 minutes." I say with a mocking tone.

He raises his eyebrows and says in all innocence. "I lied."

"And there I thought I could trust you." I giggle.

He takes my hand and pulls some thick yellow thread from his jacket pocket. "Today, I want to keep you close..." He ties the tread carefully around my pinky and then lets my hand back down. "But I don't want to force you to hold my hand... Is this okay?"

I look down to my hand and see the pretty knot around my finger. I nod.

"Also... I didn't want you to take the subway, since there's so many people around. So I borrowed something for us today." He turns his body and reveals the flashy car parked on the side of the road. "It's my dads... so we better be careful."

I laugh at him. "Okay, now you've acted sweet and kind... wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter