OO4: Ignoring Me?

My Neighbour is 'Play-Lay' the Bad Boy Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The end of school came and I was totally drained all day long the other students just made comments about Lay... 'How did you catch him?' 'How long have you been dating?' ... 'What's he like in bed?' <-- that one was the worse!   I walked out the school gates holding the shoulder straps of my backpack. I let out a sigh and feel the relief that its finally over, but then again- I have to go back tomorrow. "Stupid, arrogant jerk... irritating chiseled face, bothersome deep eyes- ugh!" I utter thinking how I'll live on.   "My chiseled face and deep eyes... what about my lips?" Lay says now stood by my side.    I jump and grab my shirt over chest. "Where did you come from?"    "I said I'd meet your after school, remember?" He smiled then tapped my shoulder stopping me from walking. "We live that way..." He points behind us.   I blush... I don't remember where I am at all. "Oh..." Is all that comes out, I turn around and walk back the way I came. "I'm still new..." I say trying to find an excuse for my disorientation.    He smirks and takes my hand into his. "So how was your first day?"    I take my hand away and answer. "Terrible, as if you wouldn't know..."    "Don't be like that, girls all over the school want me! You should feel lucky when I take your hand." He holds it again.    I shake his hand away and stand my ground. "I didn't realise that girls in Seoul liked this sort of... jerky-style. Otherwise I wouldn't have let myself get involved wit you." I fold my arms and continue. "I dont want this kind of attention, as soon as I started I've been labelled 'Play-Lay's latest toy'... Do you really think I'd be happy with that?"    "Why wouldn't you be?" He says with a questioning expression.    I scoff at him and walk away.    "Eunjoo-ah..." He says following me. "Eunjoo-ah!"    I ignore him and try my hardest to remember the scenery from this morning. I look around and Lay grabs my hand once more. "Yah!" I yell trying to struggle.    "Shut up, I'll leave you alone after I take you home... face it you don't know the way." He says not looking at me. "Then I wont ever talk to again, kay?"    I scrunch my nose at him. "I don't believe that, plus your fangirls wouldn't stop."    "I'll tell them it was all a lie to irritate you."    I pout and can't answer. It's what I want... right?    We reach our street which I recognise and he lets go of my hand. But doesnt say anything to me... Instead he just carries on walking leaving me behind.    "Yixing..." I say quietly.    He doesnt stop so I run to catch up with him.    "Are you okay?" I ask meekly grabbing his arm.    He looks at me, his face expresionless.    I stare into his eyes, and they look empty. Then I make a scrunched up face and knock his head. "What's with the sudden attitude change? Don't tell me your really gonna start ignoring me?"    "That's what you want right?" He says starting to walk again.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter