O29: Please only look at hyung...

My Neighbour is 'Play-Lay' the Bad Boy Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I look between the two guys, what do I do? I don't want to talk to Lay like this, I might say something I'll regret. Then, I don't want to reject him and have him go straight back to Momo. So... I close my eyes and let my body do the talking, when my eyes open and I'm met with a sigh of relief and a very upset face. I let my hand drift out of his grip and let my other hand tighten the grasp. I chose him, and I can't believe my body did this either.    "Is this really what you want?" Kris asks staring at me with a worried expression.    I nod and look to Lay. "I'm sorry Lay, we'll talk another time. Let's go Kris." I pull Kris foreward. I chose Kris... I let go of Lay's hand and chose Kris.    "Wait-" Lay says before grabbing Kris' shoulder. "This isn't over yet, she's not yours...yet." He strains the last word, like he can't bare to say it.    Kris smiles and takes Lay's tensed hand from his shoulder and just nods. "I know."    I pull Kris out of the canteen and don't care about the awkward looks I'm recieving. Tao gets up and follows us out, almost as if he's taking our side. "Noona, you're so cool!" He hugs me and pulls me from Kris. "I knew you'd realise Kris is right for you, now about your wedding! How about we have the reception at Luhan's Abeuji's hotel!? That would be awesome, he has that huge fountain in the function room that can be a chocolate fountain!"    I stop Tao and say. "I think your going a bit over-board there..."    "Noona?" He says with a sad face.    Kris steps in and flicks Tao's forehead. "Yah! She hasn't chosen me like that, she's not ready to face him yet, idiot."   Tao scrunches his nose letting out a groan before looking to me and holding my hand bringing it up to his chest. "But you like hyung right?"   I sigh and just poke his forehead where Kris hit him. "Tao, please don't make things complicated in my head."    He rubs his forehead and smiles. "If it's becoming complicated, hyung still has a chance!" He jumps up and down, then winks at us running away happily.    "Sorry, I'll talk to him when we get home." Kris says with an apologetic tone.   I smile and just say. "He just wants you to be happy, maybe he doesn't know you will be happier with a girl 10x better than me... a girl who's more worthy of you." He takes my hand and is about to say something but I carry on talking before he can. "You're too good for me, I will only end up hurting you."    "Lay will only end up hurting you." He sighs.    I nod. "But I don't want you to get hurt."    "I can take the heartache Eunjoo, can you?" He puts his free hand up to my cheek and caresses it. "I'm sorry." He says as he edges closer to my face. "I'll help you take away the pain."    I'm still. Not waiting for the kiss that is lingering in the air. Instead watching him think about everything, you wont do it. I know you wont.    He backs away and says. "But not like this."    "Kris, let's go on a date."    He looks to me with a shocked expression. "Eh? A date?"    "Yeah, like a friendly date where you can help me forget this pain... maybe after that---" I stop myself, I don't want to end that sentence because it could turn in many different directions. "You pick everything, something fun. Something that will make me forget, just for a day."   He nods. "Okay, I'll pick you up on Saturday."  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter