O35: HanHae Special 2 [1/3]

My Neighbour is 'Play-Lay' the Bad Boy Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahae POV;

I watch as Luhan’s father slaps his cheek. The phone in my hand begins to shake with anger. I say my goodbye to Eunjoo before throwing my phone at the monsters head. “Don’t hurt him!?”

Luhan looks to me and shakes his head. “Don’t get involved Dahae, go home.” He says sternly.

“Oh,I suppose you’re the girl who poisoned my sons mind! Told him not to marry his fiancé that I chose for him after careful contemplation. Told him that you loved him and would run away together!” His father yells to me, he lets go of Luhan’s shirt and walks towards me. He gets close to my face and says in a deep tone. “But you don’t love my son, no one ever would. Just like me, all everyone wants is money and contacts… think marrying my son will make you rich?”

I look to Luhan who is holding his cheek, which is now red and swollen. “that’s right, I told Luhan to run away with me… that we didn’t need your money, that we could live together and work together.” I lied. “But then I realised I was wrong, because I—.”

Luhan stops me and pushes his father away, then he wraps his arms around my waist and whispers into my ear. “If you say that you don’t love me once more… nothing will change. I wont go to China and marry that clueless moron my father picked. I won’t help my father and his company only to become as manipulative as he is. I’ll still only follow you.”

Those words make my heart ache… I do love him. How could I not? He’s so precious and loving and—well, any guy that would happily give up his comfortable life style and all the money in the world for me, must be a pretty good catch. “I love him.” I say looking to his father. “I love you.” I say to Luhan this time.

He smiles and kisses me almost breathlessly. “I knew you did.” He smirks.

I feel myself blush. “Luhan oppa…”

Then Luhan winces and he falls forwards on me. “Stop talking crap. You can’t be with her… She’s common!” His father shouts. “You’re pitiful!” Then the coffee table flies towards us, I manage to duck us but a leg hits my arm.

Luhan stands up and rugby tackles his father to the floor before he has chance to throw the flat screen tv he’s reaching for. “Stop it, Baba! You’re not going to stop us!” They scramble about for a moment and then I run for the phone I chucked towards him earlier and start to dial the emergency services.

“Hello, we need help… t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter