Hating Chanyeol - Part 3

Be Your Hope

Baekhyun was shocked by the force of the sudden hit and he was squashed between Chanyeol’s body and rocky ground. Before he could had said anything, Chanyeol got up in fury and prepared his fist to punch Chen onto his face as the crowd was shouting him to fight back. When he decided to listen the cheer-up, suddenly a strong male voice was heard, negated his action.

“Hey, that’s enough! Now spread. All of you!”

By the force of the headmaster’s voice, the crowd broke the circle and spread away to random directions while grumbling in disappointment.

“You two are coming with me.” The headmaster was ruthless.

“But I didn’t do any-“ Chanyeol said, in hurry.

“I don’t care if you did or not. You can say anything you want... In my office.”

---

Suho run to his friend while the duo and the headmaster was leaving the place.

“Are you alright?” Suho’s voice was panicked and nervous.

“I’m fine... I think.” Baekhyun got up on his feet, leaning on Suho. When he tried to walk by himself he showed a painful expression on his face.

“What happened? Are you sure that you are fine? I think you should see the infirmary.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, seemed somewhat angry. “I said i’m fine. Let’s just head to the classroom.”

Then they started walking to the class in full silence. As they entered the school, Baekhyun said something in a slow tone.

“Chen hates Chanyeol so much, right?” His voice was almost sad.

“Maybe... But it’s Chanyeol’s fault. He is the one who-“

“I’m full of hearing Chanyeol’s bad habits. Can’t this guy do anything good?”

“Err... No?”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and nodded, like he was accepting Chanyeol’s personality.

***

Baekhyun first saw Chanyeol after the fight, when he and Suho were in the changing room, before the physical education class.

“Won’t you start dressing up? If you don’t, we will be late for class.

“Okay, okay.” Baekhyun sighed and started to take off his school uniform, seemed shy. When he was in panic of changing clothes in front of someone, he almost fell into one of the lockers.

Suho rolled his eyes, changed already, waiting for Baekhyun.

Suddenly, when Baekhyun was changing his bottom, Chanyeol entered the room and rushed to his locker. Because he had already worn his bottom, he just changed his top and rushed to the exit. But this time, before he had left the changing room, he crashed Suho with his shoulder, intentionally.

Suho was looking at where Chanyeol left, annoyed.

“What is his problem? Geez.”

“Maybe he passed some bad time in the headmaster’s office.” Baekhyun said when he got ready.

“I don’t think so.” Suho answered. “He is always like this. Such a careless jerk.”

---

When the lesson was started in the GYM, the teacher started to check all of the students those who made a height line. He then stopped in front of a boy who was standing next to Baekhyun. He looked at that boy, seemed angry. “What? Did you get a hundred kilo in a weekend? You will be having some extra practices. I will make you burn that fat.” He then sighed and turned to Baekhyun.

“Oh. So, you are the new student here." He checked Baekhyun’s body with his eyes and touched his bicepses and made an annoyed expression.

“Such a weak body out there. But don’t worry. I will make an eating schedule for you. You will gain some weight, then we will shape your body.” P.E Teacher smiled.

Baekhyun felt like he was in a sports centre where there were half bodies and a lot of shame.

He didn’t know what so say so he nodded.

“So...” The teacher asked. “Are you interested in any sports? You may have a slim body but anyways...”

“Actually I...”

Suddenly Chanyeol’s words echoed in the GYM : “He is very good at soccer. Like... He is the best !”

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol in anger. “It is not-“ He tried to say something but the teacher stopped him.

“Oh really? Then we have to test him.”

A test? No. It can’t be.

“No, you don’t understand. I can’t do that because I...”

“Don’t underrate yourself boy. Chanyeol wouldn’t say that you are good if you weren’t really good.”

Baekhyun turned his looks to Chenyeol again. That jerk was smirking.

---

Later that lesson, PE Teacher made students run  around the salon two times. Then when they were stopped to drink some water, he asked students to make a circle around him.

“Okay now. We will be doing a soccer match. Attendants?”

“Me.” Chanyeol said, immediately.

“Nice, Chanyeol. Any other one?”

“Me.” four students said at the same time. Two of them were Kris and Kai, the ones near Chanyeol when he decided to mock with Baekhyun.

The teacher selected other players to play as well as Baekhyun, but one person was missing in Baekhyun’s team.

“And the next one is...”

“Me.”

A strong, familiar voice echoed in salon. He was standing in front of salon door, had a soccer ball in his hand and a strong smirk on his face.

Chen looked at Chanyeol directly, determined and said again in a stronger tone: “I will play against Chanyeol.”

---

While the players were heating up and getting ready for the match, Baekhyun pulled Suho to the changing room.

“It can’t be.” Baekhyun said, heard to be scared.

“Don’t worry. They won’t kill you. It is just a socc-“

“I’m not worrying about them. It is me. I can’t do any sport because i have an asthma.”

Suho’s eyes widened with fear. Baekhyun continued in rush: “If i waste so much effort, it is sure that i will get an attack.”

But If i surrender now, i will seem weaker. I don’t want this. I don’t want to be marked as a loser anymore. I have to defeat Chanyeol. Yes. He is the block in my way. If i could get rid of him...

But anyways... What should i do?

 

***

 

 

Ehm. Sorry for grammar mistakes...