Brightness / Lovers - Part 1

Be Your Hope

About what happened before, the teaser was a lie. I trolled you. I joked. I am telling you again to not to make you pissed off about it because it seems like some of you took me serious. Anyways read this or not. It is your choice. 

---

 

“Hyung...“

Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly.

Wh-Who?

He looked around but couldn’t see anyone.

Where am i?

He suddenly found himself in a white room, linked to some creepy machines and something on his mouth.

An oxygen mask? Ah-

He then realised what was happening.

I was fainted.

“Baekhyun-ah. Thank God! You are awaken. I was so worried.”

Baekhyun heard a familiar voice. It was his’ mother, standing next to him.

“Mo-Mother...” He tried to talk but his throat was burning.

“Don’t push yourself, Baekhyun. I will call your doctor.” Mrs. Byun went to the outside in rush and closed the door behind.

The room was in silence now. A couple of minutes later Baekhyun’s  doctor was standing in front of the bed, checking the report which his nurse gave to him.

“Well... It is surprising that you seem so healthy even though you went through a serious crisis.”

“But, he is alright now, right?” Mrs. Byun asked in anxiety.

The doctor checked the notes again before looking at Baekhyun, then turned to Mrs. Byun.

“He is fine. I will do some tests before i let him go though.”

Baekhyun tried to stand up, while murmuring. “I’m fine.”

“Of course you are.” The nurse said and smiled. “Your mother was with you all the night long. She really took care of you.”

Mrs. Byun looked at the nurse, seemed surprised. “Actually i got here in the early morning.”

The nurse looked at her, confused. “So weren’t you the one who visited him in the night?”

“No?”

“So you aren’t the one who brought that?” She eye-pointed something which was standing on a small table next to Baekhyun.

It was Baekhyun’s inhaler.

 

***

 

When the first class was started, everyone was there except for Baekhyun.

Chanyeol was looking at the empty seat while Kris was looking at Chanyeol and Suho was looking at both Chanyeol and Kris.

“Mr. Park, are you listening? You seem pensiver than always.”

“I do, sir. I just couldn’t sleep well.”

He thought of waking up next to Baekhyun.

I was almost noticed by the nurses. How did i even fall asleep there?

He then realized the eyes on himself, looked at Kris, raised his eyebrow.

Kris shook his head lightly and turned his looks to the teacher.

Tch. Like he is listening the lesson. Seriously... He must be thankful to me for not to peach him.

Chanyeol then grabbed a piece of paper, wrote something on it and threw it to Suho.

A flying thing rushed to Suho and hit his head.

“Wha-“ He got the ball shaped paper and opened it.

“How is Baekhyun?”

Suho looked at Chanyeol. Like he wasn’t the reason why Baekhyun got sick. Anyways... He thought.

Then he took his pencil, wrote something on it and threw it to Chanyeol, without making the teacher noticed.

He is awaken. The hospital discharged him. But he won’t be able to come to the school today.

 

 

When Chanyeol read it, his face brightened up and Suho smiled when he saw it.

Looks like our ice prince has a weakness.

---

The classes were passing monotonous for Suho. As the last class of the morning ended, which means it was the time for lunch, he went downstairs to meet with Luhan and the others. As he entered the cafeteria he looked for the group in the right corner of the cafeteria but couldn’t see anyone.

Where are they?

“Hey, Suho-ah!”

He turned to where the voice came from and saw Luhan looking at him.

“Aren't you ashamed of making a king like me wait? Anyways today, we are not eating here.”

“Sorry, Luhan-ssi.” Suho bowed, but he wasn’t serious about that, smiled. “But... Why?”

“Because... Kyungsoo made us a tablefull of food so we will be eating them at the balcony.”

“But the balcony is closed because of the spring term hasn’t started yet so there is no way we can enter.”

Luhan winked. “Have you forgotten about my legendary charm?”

---

Suho was looking at all the food on the table and suddenly he felt so hungry.

“Seriously Kyungsoo-“ He looked at Kyungsoo and smiled. “You should be a chef.”

Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly. “I only love to make food to my friends. I wouldn’t love making them to a stranger.”

Suho was still looking at all those magical foods, while trying to control his saliva. He took his place next to Luhan.

“Let’s eat !” They all said and all of them started to eat.

There were four person. Luhan, Suho, Kyungsoo and a dark haired boy named Lay who was the leader of the school’s dancing team. Even he was close friends with Luhan, Suho didn’t know him well.

“So Lay-ssi. How are practices going?”

Lay looked at Luhan, seemed a bit shy because he didn’t know the others that much, answered anyways.

“It is fine. We put a lot of effort in it.”

“I’m glad.” Luhan said while having his ramen. His mouth was full but it didn’t interrupt him from talking. “You know, as the music club,  we are doing our best and we want you to do your best since both of the clubs will make appearance on half-term ending party.”

Lay nodded, then he turned his looks to Kyungsoo, smiled and thanked for the food he had, even he ate little, he stood up and bowed to others.

“Where are you going?” Suho asked, didn’t want him to run from them because he didn’t know just two person.

“They do practices every Wednesday on lunch breaks.”

“Ah. Well... Good luck.” Suho said and Kyungsoo nodded as well.

“Thanks.” Lay bowed again and left the place.

“Such a kind guy.” Suho said.

“Maybe. Not as much as me though.” Luhan smirked, while filling his mouth with food.

“Sure.” Suho smiled at him while Luhan frowned to the mocking tone of Suho’s voice.

“Why won’t you eat?” Kyungsoo looked at Suho’s bowl. It was so close to be full unlike Luhan’s.

“I’m eating.” Suho said, but in reality he just didn’t feel like because someone was missing in that table.

“What’s the matter?” Luhan asked.

“Nothing. Just... Baekhyun. If only Baekhyun was here...”

“Is he the one who got sick in that football match?” Kyungsoo seemed sad.

“How do you know?”

“Well... Rumors do spread so quickly in this school.”

Suho sighed. “Yes. I just don’t want to eat when he can’t.”

Kyungsoo nodded like he decided to do something. “So why don’t we visit him?”

“Really?”

“Yes. After the classes, as soon as i make a bowl for him too, we can visit him.” Kyungsoo smiled.

“Okay then... You are coming too right?” Suho asked to Luhan.

“Me? No way. I need to do some... you know. Idol stuff.”

“There will be a bowl of ramen for you too.” Kyungsoo said.

“Count me in!” Luhan’s words were rushed.

All of them laughed.

---

After they had their meal and talked to eachother, when they decided to leave, someone knocked the door.

Luhan inserted the key and opened the door. It was a girl.

“Who are you?”

The girl didn’t mind Luhan and passed him without saying something.

“Hey! It seems like you don’t have an idea about who i am? Hey, i am talking to y-“

“WILL YOU PLEASE BE QUIET !” The girl suddenly shouted, making Luhan scared and Kyungsoo to hide himself behind Suho.

She, then continued, looking directly at Suho. “I am here to talk to you, oppa.”

Op-Oppa?

The girl, then looked at Kyungsoo and Luhan, frowned. “LEAVE US ALONE. NOW.”

They both went into the inside, started to sneak on them with looking from the window, still scared.

When Suho and the girl were alone, she looked at him and smiled to him.

“What is it?”

“I love you, oppa.”

The sudden words of her made Suho to freeze in shock.

“Wha-?” Even before he could had said something, the girl raised on his feet and sticked his lips to his’, kissed him in passion.

“My name is Krystal. I want you to be my lover.”

 

 

 

 

I couldn't control the body so if you see any mistake just tell me please. Grammar mistakes or meaning mistakes or anything. Thanks.