Chapter 14

A Curse Brought Us Together (On-Hold)

The sounds of bird chirping made you felt so comfortable. You were enjoying the last breath-taking scenery from your room’s veranda. It was your last day there and you were so sad by that fact.

“E-Eunkyung~” You turned around and saw Kris frowning as he tried to pick up your luggage.

“D-Did you bring bricks or what? It’s so heavy!”

“Huh? It’s not heavy, okay. Try it again.” You frowned at him and crossed your arms, watching him picking it up again. Kris threw his head behind and let out a soft groan.

“I-I-I can’t!” He dropped it down and put his left back-hand on his forehand and his right hand on his chest…..dramatically.

“I’m so tired. It’s so heavy till it can break my bone.” He frowned sadly and sighed dramatically….again. You walked to him and tried to pick up your own luggage.

“Are you serious? Let me try---yah!!” You quickly yelled on his face when you felt your luggage not heavy at all. He laughed and quickly picked up his luggage, ready to run away.

“You lie to me!”

“Yeah, you’re right.” He laughed once again before he ran out from the room with his luggage, leaving you alone. You stomped your feet and followed him. D.O and Suho who were hang out at the living room, immediately looked up at the stairs and saw Kris walked down while laughing happily. Soon, they saw you walked down the stairs with a frown on your face.

“Yah! You idiot prankster! Come here!!” You then ran out to follow Kris, making D.O and Suho looked at each other and gasped softly.

“Since when did they get closer to each other?” Suho whispered softly to D.O who just shrugged softly.

“I don’t know either, hyung.” Suho then shrugged as well and stood up.

“Well, let’s go then. We should go now. Go call for the others.”

“All right, hyung.”

Without wasting anytime, D.O quickly got up and went upstairs to call the others. Soon enough, they all already gathered at the house’s porch.

“All right, the group is split like usual, okay? I don’t need to explain anymore right? Now go to the respective class---I mean car.”

“You did sound like a teacher now, hyung……a kindergarten’s teacher to be honest.” Kai said while patting Suho’s shoulders, earning a loud laugh from everyone.

“Oh, come on! Give me a break guys!”

“Okay, okay. Listen to the leader.” Finally, Kris had spoken up, making the kids obeyed to them and got into the respective cars. The trip to the airport didn’t take a long time. After 20 minutes, they arrived at the airport and they were just in time. They quickly checked in their luggage and got to the airplane like they always did.

Inside the plane, you guys were given a permission to choose any seat that you guys like and among the 13 seats, you chose the seat which next to the window. Suddenly, you saw your brother was sitting next to you. You blinked your eyes and leaned to whisper at him.

“Oppa….What are you doing here?” He shrugged and hushed you.

“Shh….Just waits and sees.” You nodded obediently and stayed quiet. Not long after that, Kris walked to you and D.O with a sharp glare. He cleared his throat, crossing his arms on his chest.

“Mind to give back my seat?”

“Hmm? Who say that this seat is yours? As I know, everyone have the right to choose anywhere they want to sit so I choose here.” Kris raised his brows, staring at D.O deep in the eyes.

“But I don’t think you have the right to choose the seat beside my wife.” He emphasized the word ‘wife’ to him while making his face.

“Ahh…Your wife…I thought you didn’t want to accept her as your wife at the first place.” D.O said and smirked, trying to challenge the guy in front of him. Kris gritted his teeth.

“Fine! Just sit there if that’s what you want. I will just sit beside Kai but seriously, don’t you dare to touch her.”

“Ohhh….I’m so scared.” D.O challenged again with his wide grin, making Kris scoffed at him. He then walked away to the seat beside Kai. You turned to D.O and slowly slapped him on his arm.

“Oppa! Why did you do that?” You frowned deeply.

“Let him be. I want to sit beside you.”

“Okay fine.” You puffed your cheeks and leaned to your seat.

“What do you want to know actually, oppa?”

“Hmm? What do you mean by that, Eunkyung-ssi?” D.O turned to look at you and raised his brows in confusion.

“Don’t play with me. I know you too well, oppa. You’re my brother after all.” You muttered softly, making him smile widely. There’s one thing that you always know about your brother. Whenever he wants some time with you, it’s either he wants to ask you some important things, or he wants to solve some problems with you, or maybe he just wants to hang out with his one and only little sister.

Once when you’re 12 years old, you came back home with your wet clothes and some bruised on your face, arms and knees. He ended up bombarding so many questions at you for the whole day. The second time was when you’re 14 years old. That time, you were having some problems with your school and he was there, comforting and advising you and the last time was when he decided to study in oversea with his friends. He was excited but at the same time, he felt bad to leave his little sister. So he ended up cuddling you for the whole night before he left the next day.

“Yes, you know me well but you’re wrong. I’m not here because I want to ask you something or whatever but I just want to stay with you.” He said making you kept quiet for awhile and thought of something. After a while, you got the answer.

“Ah….You worried about me, right? You’re worried if something will happen to me so you want to spend your time with me before it’s too late.”

“Now you got me. It’s not like I want something happen to you but….I feel uneasy about this. I’m scared.” He leaned to his seat and sighed softly as you held his hand and smiled softly.

“Don’t worry, oppa. Nothing will happen to me, I’m promise.”

“You better prove that to me.” With that, he closed his eyes and ready to take his nap. You just shrugged it off and turned to look out from the window. Honestly, you do feel worried about your safety but you just can only stay calm and stay closed to your husband, your brother or their friends. You just can hope that nothing will happen to you.

During the trips back to Seoul, you didn’t sleep at all. Sometimes you were listening to some songs and sometimes you were playing some games from Lay’s PSP. Kris didn’t sleep as well. He kept glancing at you while reading a book and you did notice it but you just ignored it. For some reason, the game that you played make you felt sleepy and you soon ended up turning off the PSP and took a short nap which didn’t even last that ling. You just could sleep for 15 minutes before your brother woke you up.

“Eunkyung-ah~ Wake up…” You groaned softly and slowly opened your eyes.

“What?” you asked with your cracked voice.

“We arrived already. Come on, fresh up. We need to go now.” You nodded sleepily then stretched your body, getting up from your seat and took your bag.

“Oppa, can you accompany me to the toilet later?” you yawned softly as you stared at your brother. D.O shook his head and glanced at Kai and Sehun.

“I’ve to go to buy some bubble teas for them, sorry Eunkyung.” It’s kind of made you disappointed but you just shrugged it off and nodded.

“Okay, then. I will go by myself then.”

“Wait—what? No, don’t. Why didn’t you ask your husband then?”

“Kris?”

“Nope. Suho hyung. Of course it’s him! Who else your husband here? Now, let’s go before they leave us.”

“Ouh, okay.” With that, you both quickly got off the plane and went to the passengers’ waiting room. You looked around for Kris but he was not here. Knowing what you were looking for, Luhan told you where your husband is.

“Kris went to claim the luggage with Tao and Chanyeol.” You sighed softly and nodded disappointedly.

“Okay, then.” As you want to walk away, Luhan stopped you for awhile.

“Where do you think you want to go, hmm?”

“To the toilet for awhile! Tell D.O oppa about it if he asks, okay? Bye!” You quickly skipped away from him since you couldn’t hold your business anymore, leaving Luhan dumbfounded.

“Bu-but…Uhh…okay, then.” He shrugged softly and went to the others.

 

As you done with your business and went to wash your hand, you felt a little weird and uneasy when you realized that the toilet was so quiet without any girls except you. You shrugged your negative thought and got out from there, ready to get back to the others but as you wanted to make your first step, there’s a pair of arms wrapped around you and closed your mouth with a cloth. Little did you remember, your vision slowly turned black and you fainted right there, in somebody’s arms.

 


 

Realizing you’re not there, Kris became panic so did D.O. Kris went to his bunch of friends and bombarding them with so many questions like – where is Eunkyung? Why didn’t any of you accompany her? Why you guys didn’t even think about it?

People always said, when a guy fell in love, they will get crazy if something happened to their beloved one and they could see it in Kris now. They’re very sure of it. They’re sure that he was already madly in love with you and he will do whatever it takes to save you if something really did happen to you. He will never let this thing went away just like that. He loves you and he wants you back, which are what in his mind now.

 


Author's Note:

It's have been awhile since the last time I updated this story right?
And I know you guys are tired of waiting and hearing me updating with a 'sorry' note.
And yes, once again, I'm really sorry. 
Oh yeah, regarding to Kris' issues. I know it have been 2 months already but I still will said this.
No matter what happen, he stills my beloved ultimate bias. Nothing will change and I'll never stop writing this story.
I hope my subscribers are the same with me. I hope you guys, who likes him and EXO, will always support Yifan and EXO no matter what happen.
If you already turn your back, then feel free to unsubscribe this story.

Just that from me, for now. Have a nice day.