Chapter 2

A Curse Brought Us Together (On-Hold)

 

 

Kris stared at the dessert in front of him. He just finished his meal and he needs to eat the dessert? He really feels want to puke now. Kris glanced at you then looked away back.

“Kris, Eunkyung.. Why don’t you guys talk to each other?” Mrs. Wu suddenly said, trying to breaking the wall between you and him. You glanced at him then turned to look at Mrs. Wu.

“We will talk later.”

“Like I want to talk with you.”

“Kris! Don’t say like that to her.” Mrs. Wu said calmly to him. She knows him too well. He never likes it when there girls around him. Kris leaned his back to the couch.

“Fine.”

Your parents and his parents glanced at each other. You noticed. You frowned.

“Mom, Dad.. What’s wrong?”

“Huh? Oh nothing. It’s nothing dear.”

“Are you sure mom?”

“Yes! Of cour—“ “We have something to say to you guys.”

Your father suddenly cut off your mother before she could finish her words. You and Kris started to feel uncomfortable.

‘This is not like what I’ve thinking right?’ You thought.

‘OMG… Please let me go from all of this. I don’t want to hear it.’ Kris thought.

Mr. Wu cleared his throat then glanced to your father before turned back to look at you and Kris.

“Guys actually….We’re already promise with each other…….Hurm…We want you guys…Get married..”

“W-What?! No!” You widened your eyes. Kris choked a little since he was drinking when he heard the news. He glanced at you… ‘Wow, her eyes…She really looks like D.O’ He turned back to his parents.

“Is that an order mom? Dad?”

“Yes, dear. An order from us..” Mrs. Wu said while smiling. One fact she knows about her son, he never gonna disappointed his parents when it’s an order.

“Alright mom. I accept.” Kris makes a face then looked away. You stared at him in disbelief.

“What-How-Why you accept this?! Mom ! I don’t want… Why I have to marry him?” You tug your mother’s dress and whining. Your mom held your hands gently.

“Dear…It’s a promise..Remember what I taught you? Always keep your promise, dear..” You looked down and sighed softly. “ Furthermore, Kris already said yes to this..Okay?” You looked up at her and smiled weakly. “Okay fine.”

“Good girl.” She smiled then ruffled your hair. You turned to look at Kris who still in his poker face, staring outside the window.

"Jerk." You muttered softly. Suddenly, he turned to glared at you then mouthed, ‘I heard that, idiot.’ You make then look away.

“So guys, let’s discuss about the date.” Your mom said happily. Mrs. Wu nodded and beamed.

“Yes. We already decide to make their wedding next wee—Yah! What you’re choking at?” Kris’s mom said, slapping his arm. He regained himself then turned to look at his mom.

“W-What? N-Next week?” He widened his eyes. His mom chuckled and nodded.

“Yes dear, next week. So you have to prepare.”

“One more thing, you guys have to move into your new house..” Your mom said, making your jaws dropped.

“Omma! We’re not married yet and we have to stay together?! Ah wae?!”

“We’re trying to make you guys get along.” Your father said calmly. Mr. Wu just nodded and agreement.

“Yes Kris, Eunkyung. You guys so cold to each other. Kris, wake up early tomorrow and pick Eunkyung at Do’s Mansion.” Kris sighed then got up from his seat while unloosing his tie.

“I don’t even think I can sleep tonight…Like usual…” With that, he walked out from the restaurant then called Luhan.

“Luhan…Where are you guys?”

“We’re at Lay’s house. Come on, join us!”

“Alright I’ll be there in 20 minutes.” He said while glancing at his watch. He called his chauffer and told him to send him to Lay’s house. Mr. Kim, Wu’s family’s chauffer glanced at Kris through the mirror. He looks more quiet than before, even he always quiet.

‘Do’s Mansion? Do Kyungsoo? If it’s really his family, I never thought he would be that rich….He’s really have many secrets that he hide from me then..Nah, maybe just a coincidence.’

 


 

 

Your mom hugged your arm and walked you to your room.

“Omma….What are you doing?”

“I’m enjoying the last time with my daughter..”

“Ah omma…If I’m move to that new house, it doesn’t mean I’m not gonna visit you here anymore.” You said, opening the door then got in with your mom who still clinging on your arm.

“But it will be different, dear. You’re going to be someone’s wife.” Your mom smiled softly. She walked to your closet then pulled out your bag. She putted it on your bed then turned to look at you.

“Come on, let’s pack your clothes and things..” You sighed softly then hugged her.

“Omma….I don’t want this marriage…..”

“Eunkyung, you have to…It’s not just a promise between your father and his father. It’s for his sake. You have to save him by marry him.” You frowned a little.

“What omma? Save him? Save him from what?”

“You have to know that by yourself, Kyung. Now go pack your things and call your brother. He wants to talk with you. He said, he missed you so much.” You stared at your mom in disbelief.

“Kyungsoo oppa? Since when he start to miss me, like….seriously? haha..” You chuckled a little. “Alright then, I will call him later. Omma go to sleep now, okay?”

“Okay, goodnight.” Your mom walked out from your room, heading to her room. You closed the door and start to pack your things. After 45 minutes, you finally done. You looked around the room to make sure you don’t miss anything. You lie down on your bed and grabbed your phone. You dialed for your brother’s number and waited for him to answer it patiently.

“Yoboseyo?” He suddenly answered your call.

“Oppa! Eunkyung here..”

“Oh! Eunkyung-ah~! Can you speak a little louder?! I can’t hear you!” Your ears hurt by a strange noise and yell in the other line. You frowned.

“What happening, oppa?”

“Well as usual, Kyung. They’re making mess again! Especially Sehun! OMG, Kai stop it! Argh, why don’t we have Kris here, Suho hyung watch for that! Aish!”

‘Kris?’ You frowned when you suddenly heard his name but immediately chuckled a little when you listening to them.

“Hey oppa.. Get into your room.”

“Ah okay..” He walked to his room and you sighed in relief when you didn’t hear the noised anymore. D.O continues, “So, what’s up Little Kyung? I heard, you want to get married?”

“Arranged marriage, correction there.” D.O shook his head then laughed softly.

“Yeah I know. Well, what’s his name? Is he good?”

“Pft! His name is Kris Wu or Wu Yi Fan or whatever I don’t care and no, he’s not g—“ “He’s good. Trust me.”

“Y-You know him?!”

“Yes, I know him. When you said his name is Kris, I’m sure that’s my childhood friend.”

‘Ah…That’s why I heard his name just now.’

“Seriously?! And He’s good?! How could you say that? He’s really a jerk, you know!”

“Eunkyung, I always told you that don’t judge a book from its cover right? Well of course he act like a jerk in front of you, you’re a girl. He always like that in front of girls.”

“Pft! Weird guy!”

“Well he have his own reason.” D.O muttered softly.

“What? What did you said just now?”

“Huh? Ah nothing. You know, you’re going to be a wife…..That’s kinda disappointed me.. When you get married, we can’t have a time together then.. I’m starting to regret to study in overseas now.”

“Aish oppa. Don’t worry, he’ll not gonna disturb our time together. Haha!”

“Yeah yeah , but not when he jealous.”

“Jealous? Him? In our dream, oppa.” You giggled.

“Eunkyung, listen here. Be a good wife, arra? You have to treat him good as a wife. Trust me, if you know him deeper, you will know that he’s not like what you think. I’m very sure, he will shows you his warmth side someday.”

“Pft. Whatever but…..Thanks, oppa. I will..”

“Good then. I got to go now.. I have to clean the mess…” He sighed softly. You laughed a little, remembering about his friends.

“Okay, okay.. I’m going to sleep now. Goodnight, oppa.”

“Nae, goodnight.”

You putted your phone on your nightstand. You sighed heavily and closed your eyes, trying to get a sleep. After a few minutes trying, you finally fell asleep.

 


-Sorry guys. I'm too lazy to edit it so if I spell it wrong or my grammar is worse, I'm sorry ! I will edit it when I have a free time ^^ Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment :D-