Chapter 3

A Curse Brought Us Together (On-Hold)

 

 

Kris opened his eyes and saw himself in Lay’s house. Now, he was in the guest room. Suddenly, he heard a knock and the door was open. Luhan got in and approached him, giving him a warmth smile.

“Good morning, Kris. How’s your sleep, last night? Fine?”

“I told you, it will be the same as usual. Every night is the same for me. Nothing changed. Bad.” He said then messed his hair. Luhan shook his head then glanced at the clock on the nightstand.

“Don’t you have to pick Eunkyung before going to your new house?” He groaned when he heard your name. Yesterday, he told everything to his friends. For some reason, they said this marriage was a good idea and they agreed with it.

“Go get prepare. Lay already make breakfast. We’ll wait for you at the dining room. Faster!”

“Okay, okay.”

“Good.” Luhan walked out from the room, heading to the dining room. Kris let out a frustrated groan before grabbing his towel and walked into the bathroom.

 


 

Your mom shook your body to wake you up. You opened your eyes slowly and saw your mom smiled softly at you. You smiled back.

“Omma….” Your mom leaned down and kissed your forehead and cheeks while caressing your hair. You snuggled to her more. You like the warmth feel that your mom gave to you. You know this will be last time for you to spoiling with your mom.

“Eunkyung, wake up. Kris will be here in any minutes. Better you go get prepare first before he saw you like this.” You sighed a little when your mom mentioned his name. Deep in your heart, you hope the marriage is just a dream but you’re wrong. It’s real and in just a week, you will get married with him. You got up and sat comfortably.

“Alright, omma.”

“Good. I will wait for you in the living room with your dad. We will take our breakfast with Kris later.” With that, your mom left you in the room alone.

“Pft. Why we have to take breakfast with him? I’m sure he already ate before he comes here.” You make a face then got up, grabbing your towel then walked to the bathroom. You took a long hot bath and done after 20 minutes. It’s long time enough for Kris arrived at Do’s Mansion. You walked out from the bathroom, headed to your closet. You choose a nice simple shirts and jeans then wore it.

You walked to your make-up table then tied your hair. After you done, you got out from your room then headed to the living room. From the stairs, you could heard someone’s talking and your parents’ laughter from the living room. You sighed a little before entered the living room. All eyes on you except one person. That idiot, arrogant jerk. You glanced at him then rolled your eyes. You turned to your parents and smiled softly.

“Oh yes. Since Eunkyung done already, let’s go have a breakfast first before you guys leave. Come on, Kris.” Your mom got up, followed by your father and Kris. You followed behind Kris. He then glanced at you for awhile before quickly walked away from you, heading to the dining room. You rolled your eyes then for into the dining room, taking your seat opposite Kris. He stared at you with poker face. You glared at him before looked away.

Kris stared at all the foods in front of him. Sandwiches, bacons, eggs, breads and cereals.

‘Bacon and eggs? Baekhyun and Chanyeol…..I missed them..’ He thought. Suddenly, your mom’s voice makes him jumped a little. He blinked a little.

“Ah yeah, Mrs. Do?”

“What you waiting for? Just eat… And it’s omma, not Mrs. Do.”

“O-Oh! Yeah..Nae O-Omma.” He nodded while scratching his neck.

“What you want to eat?” Your mom asked him.

“Actually, I already eat at my friend’s house before I came here.. So, just let me have some cereals.” He smiled for awhile then back to his poker face without you noticed it. He about to take the cereals but suddenly your father stopped him.

“Wait Kris. Eunkyung, prepare some cereals for Kris. You have to prepare his meal everyday from now on. Like what your mother did.” You turned to your father with your mouth hanging open.

“W-What?!”

“You heard your father right, dear. He gonna be your husband. Practice it from now on.” You sighed then got up. You took a bowl then poured some cereals in it. After you done pouring some milk into it, you putted the bowl in front of him with a spoon. You walked back to your seat then sit down.

“Thanks, chagiya~” He said sarcastically. Your mom smiled a little.

“Chagiya? Good move, Kris. Eunkyung, you must practice to call him like that too! Try to say it, I want to hear it.” You turned to Kris. You forced a smile.

“Welcome, yeobo~” You said then make a face before looking away. Kris shrugged then started to eat his cereals, ignoring you completely. You clenched your fist then kicked him hardly under the table. He looked up then glared at you while you just pretending like nothing happen. He rolled his eyes before continued to eat.

‘Oh god, please. When will this over? I’m tired already.’ You leaned on your back then sighed softly. After a few minutes of waiting, Kris finally done and excused himself to go get your things.

“Oh sure. Eunkyung, go show him your room.” You nodded then got up from your seat. You glared at him then walked out from the dining room, heading your room. Kris followed you from behind. You got into your room then got your things, giving it to him. He took it then walked away. When he about to get out from your room, you stopped him.

“Yah! Don’t you have a voice to speak?” He stopped then turned to you.

“Sorry but I don’t have anything to speak with you.” With that, he walked out from the room, heading downstair. You clenched your fist.

“What an arrogant bastard! Urgh!” You grabbed your handbag then walked out from your room. You ran downstair and met your mother. Your mom pulled you for a hug then kissed your cheeks.

“Take care okay. Be good to him.” You nodded then smiled.

“Nae, omma. I will.” You turned to your dad then hugged him tightly.

“I know you can do it, Eunkyung. You’re my daughter. You’ve always being the food daughter in this family and now, you have to be a good wife.” You chuckled a little.

“Don’t worry, appa… I will be a good wife and make him proud” But I don’t promise it.

You grinned widely. You then excused yourself. Your parents gladly send you out to Kris. You got into the car and waved to your parents as the car started to move away. Along the way to your new house, you a Kris didn’t talk at all. The awkward silent screaming around you guys, making you feels so bored. You sighed then looked out the window. Suddenly Kris broke the ice.

“Hey, listen here.” He said sternly.

“Do I have to listen to you?”

“When I said listen, just listen to me!” He raised his voice a little. You rolled your eyes then sighed.

“What is it?”

“I have some rules for you”

“What?! No you can’t!”

“No talking back! That’s the first one, I hate it.” He snapped. You jumped a little.

“Fine, continue it.”

“Good. Second, I don’t like skinships so no skin ships unless when we’re in front of our parents.”

You make a face. ‘Like I want to touch you. Never’

“Third, I don’t like people interfere my problems. You do that then I’ll do the same. Lastly, you do your own business and I do my own business. Just that.” You nodded a little.

“Okay then, deal.”

“Good, now shut up.”

‘Urgh!! I hate this! I hate him, I hate this marriage! Why do I have to marry this jerk, seriously!’ You close your eyes then took a short nap.

 


 

Sorry guys! Not gonna edit again ! I'm already late to go to the school actually right now! Enjoy this chapter, bye! ^^