Chapter 13

A Curse Brought Us Together (On-Hold)

 

As they arrived at the place that Chanyeol had suggested, all of them have a poker face plastered on their face, except the idiot one. Chanyeol. He grinned happily and looked around. Luhan turned and glared at him. If a glare could kill someone, Chanyeol will already die with Luhan’s sharp death glare. Kris swiftly shifted behind you and gently covered your eyes from looking around the weird place.

“Among all the best places in this island, why must you choose this park?” Baekhyun said softly and face-palmed. Chanyeol turned to him.

“What? It’s knowledge, you know!”

“Knowledge, you said?  You will damage some innocent minds here!” It was Suho’s turn to shot him back. He walked to the tall boy then hit the back of his head. Chanyeol groaned softly in pain.

“Ah, hyung! It’s hurt.”

“Serve your right.” While they were arguing, there’s a guy looking around while blinking his eyes. He then stopped at a statue and turned to his friends.

“Guys….I always know the normal pose of this ‘thing’ but…..did that pose legal?” Lay said softly while pointing at the statue, making the others speechless.

“And….Dogs did that ‘thing’ too?” He said again while staring at another statue. Suho turned to Chanyeol and glared at him sharply.

“I will blame you for damaging his innocent mind.” He then turned to Lay and followed him as he started to walk around the park in amazed. In your situation, you kept pushing Kris’s hands away as he tried harder to block your vision. Well, you’re not so innocent though. Suddenly, a question slipped out from Kai’s mouth, making you froze and blushed madly.

“Have you done that with Eunkyung, hyung?” Kris slowly turned to him and gave him a death glare.

“Do you want to die, Jongin?”

“W-What? I-I’m just asking!”

“You shouldn’t ask that, Jongin-ah~” Xiumin said and ruffled Kai’s hair.

“I think we should go somewhere else before many minds will damage later. Sehun, go find Suho and Lay and tell them that we are waiting for them at the car. Just search them! Don’t look around!” As the eldest, he quickly gave Sehun an order and he obediently listened to him. Xiumin then dragged everybody to the car and wait for the other 3 peoples.

For the next destination, Luhan had given an idea to go to the beach. When they arrived, they excitedly got out from the car and ran to the seaside. You quietly followed them from behind, letting them having fun with each other without your presence. You sat on a big rock and watched them playing and throwing each other into the water. It was the best sight ever. You’re very happy to see such a wonderful brothers and husband. Other girls must be dying, wanting to be in your shoes. How lucky you feel right now.

Suddenly, a shout from your beloved brother startled you. You turned to him and smiled softly as he motioned his hands, asking you to come over.

“Eunkyung, come here! Let’s build a sand castle.”

 You nodded softly then ran to him. You kneeled on the sand then build the castle with him. Little you didn’t know, Kris was watching you from the beginning. He cherished everything that he saw from you. Your frown, pout, glare and everything. Chanyeol accidently stepped on the castle, making you whined cutely. Kris chuckled due to your cuteness. Suho approached him and nudged him softly.

“Fall for her really deep, huh?”

“I guess, so….” He shrugged then chuckled softly. Suho shook his head.

“Confess already, man.”

“Maybe next time.”

“You always tell me that.”

“My—” “Your tagline.” Kris turned to him and laughed softly.

“I will say it at the right time.”

“Okay then, I will wait for that time to come.” Suho nodded and nodded softly.

“By the way, what should we do tonight?” Kris turned to him and thought for awhile.

“Should we make a barbeque?”

“Well, that’s sounds great.” Suho clapped his hands happily and looked around. His eyes then laid on you and D.O.

I should let them have some time to be together, he thought. He then walked to you guys.

“EunKyungsoo~~~ Can you guys go to the convenience store?” D.O looked up and blinked.

“For what, hyung?”

“We decided to make a barbeque tonight. Can you guys go for awhile?” You nodded softly.

“Sure! Let’s go, oppa.” You said and got up, brushing the sand off from your . D.O nodded and followed you. With Luhan’s help, you guys can go to the convenience store quickly as the eldest knew how to drive a car. You entered the store with D.O and looked around.

“What should we buy first?”

“Meats, of course. Then, we should buy some sausages.”

“Let’s buy some snacks too.”

“Aigoo…Alright.” You linked your arm with his then walked around the store. Thanks to Suho, you could have your happy time with your only brother. Just only you guys, alone. Nobody cares if you’re to close with your own brother.

“How’s your relationship with Kris hyung?” He suddenly asked, making you startled a bit.

“It’s great.”

“Really?”

“Yeah….You know about his sleeps right?”

“Yeah, why?” He said while checking some ingredients.

“I think I’m the cure to his bad dreams.” D.O turned to you with a frown.

“Well, it’s seem like he didn’t get any nightmares when we sleep together.” D.O’s frown disappeared as he slowly raised his brows.

“You sleep with him?” He smirked, making you face-palmed softly.

“Not more than that, oppa.”

“Well, who knows? I should put a camera in your room later.”

“Oppa!” You frowned and whined softly while he just laughed softly.

“What? I’m just joking!” He kept laughing and you couldn’t hold yourself from hitting him hardly.

“Yeah, yeah….Just laughs as hard as you want. I don’t care.” You said and walked away from him. He stopped laughing and ran to you.

“Okay, I will stop now. Don’t mad, baby girl.” You kept pouting while looking around.

“Just buy what we should buy then let’s go home fast.”

“Ayyye….Baby girls is mad. Okay, then.” He quickly took all the things that you guys should buy and paid for it at the counter. After that, you guys got out and approached Luhan who was leaning on the car boredly. He looked at you guys with a frown.

“What take you guys for a long time?”

“Oh…Sorry, oppa.”

You helped D.O to put the plastic bags in the car and got in before you guys went back to the rest house. As you get in, a pair of eyes stares at you sharply. You tried harder to avoid his eyes contact. While you’re out with D.O, Kris kept attacking Suho with many questions. He really didn’t know why Suho asked you to go with D.O.

Suho could see that you were feeling awkward with the glares so he make another plan.

“Kris, Eunkyung, can you guys handles the meats?” Kris turned to Suho and frowned, confused with him. Suho then mouthed to him.

“It’s your chance, now.” Kris then got in and nodded.

“Oh, okay. Let’s go.” Kris got up and grabbed the plastic bag and your sweater’s collar before dragging you away.

“W-Wait….” He kept dragging you, making you stumble a little. When you guys got out from the house, you quickly helped him to prepare the things and the fire. Kris glanced at you sometimes.

“Eunkyung-ah~”

“Hmm..”

“Can I request you something?” You looked away from the fire and looked up at him.

“What is it?”

“Can you sleep with me from now on?” You blinked a little.

“Why, now?”

“W-Well….It seem like I can sleep peacefully when you’re beside me. So I want you to sleep beside me. Stay beside me. Forever.” You blushed softly then nodded.

“Well…I guess…Sure, why not?” Kris smiled softly and slightly hugged you tightly.

“Thanks, Eunkyung!”

“Y-Yeah. W-Welcome.” It’s not the first time you hugged him but it was the first time for him to do that. He quickly leaned away as he realized how awkward you are in his arms.

“Sorry…”

“No…I-It’s okay…” You smiled softly and started to grill the meat. He nodded softly before taking a space beside you and helped you with the meats.

 


Sorry if this chapter is too boring for you guys to read. And ignore it if I make some mistakes in my spelling. I type it as fast as I can and I'm too lazy to check it back xD And and and, please keep support me. ^^