Chapter 4

A Curse Brought Us Together (On-Hold)

 

 

You woke up then looked around. You saw many big houses around you. All house were far away to each other and every of it have a pretty huge garden. Kris’s car passed by a huge gate. You gasped when you saw the huge garden around you, along the path. In front of you was a fountain. The car moved around the fountain and stopped in front of the house. You got out then looked around.

“Wow….Is this a house or mansion? So big~” Kris got out from the car and took out all luggage. He locked his car then walked to the door. You looked at him in disbelief.

‘How can he carry all luggage by himself?’  You walked to the door then opened it to help him. You expected for a ‘thank you’ from him or if not, just a smile will do but in the reality, he just walked in leaving you alone outside the mansion. You cursed in your mind. You walked in the mansion then closed the door.

You wandered around the house. You entered living room then looked around. It’s was big and luxury. There’s a door connected between the indoor living room and outdoor living room. You opened the door then walked out. There was an outdoor pool in front of the outdoor living room. There’s a path that connect the outdoor living room to a garden.

“I guess I will check out the garden later” You walked back inside then got out from the living room. You entered the dining room and amazed by the huge dining table in the middle of the room. From the door where to stood, you could see a path to the kitchen opposite you. You walked to the kitchen and check out the cabinet and fridge.

“Empty. I should buy grocery things soon” You got out from the kitchen, heading to the main entrance. When you about to climb up the stairs, you saw another stairs heading to the basement. You climbed down the stairs and saw 2 big doors along the hallway. You opened the first door and gasped softly.

It was a mini theater with a small stage in front of the audience couch. You smiled a little before closed the door then walked to the next door. You opened it and saw some washing machines. You concluded that the room was a laundry room. You closed the door back then walked up the stairs, heading to the 2nd floor.

You walked through the hallway and saw a door was opened. You walked to the door and saw Kris unpacking his things. You raised your brows. He looked up at you for awhile before continued his work back.

“I already put your luggage at your room. Your room just at the end of the hallway. It’s a guest room actually but yeah, just stay there..” He said while still not looking at you. You make a face before slammed the door then walked to the guest room. Well, it’s your room now. You got in your room and looked around. You kinda amazed with it. Your bed was at the corner of the room.

There was a small stairs around your bed. Your room had 2 big balconies. One beside your bed, just opposite the door while the other one was beside the make-up table, on your right side. On your left side, you saw a door to the bathroom. You closed the door then walked to your luggage.

You started to unpack your clothes and things. You putted your clothes in your closet and your things on the make-up table. You got into your bathroom and put your toothbrush, shampoo and other things there. You walked out from the bathroom then climbed up the small stairs and sat on your bed.

“Oh well….What should I do now? Oh….I still didn’t check up the 3rd floor yet… Let’s g—Oh wait… The balconies attracted me..” You walked to the balcony beside your bed and opened the door. You walked out and sat on a couch. You saw a basketball court from the balcony. You looked around the scenery and take a deep breath.

“It’s feels so good here…” You walked in back, heading to the 2nd balcony. You walked out and saw the fountain in front of the mansion and the huge garden along the path, from the gate to the mansion.

“Oh yeah! 3rd floor!” You quickly walked out from your room, heading to the 3rd floor. You looked around and saw some big doors. You checked all the rooms one by one. The first one was a library. The 2nd on was an office and the other one is a music room. You kinda attracted to the last room. When you got in, you saw many oil colors, water colors, canvas, drawing block and many other tools. 

You spotted many painting were covered by white cloths. You ignored it, don’t even bother to take it off. You walked to a canvas at the balcony. You grabbed some oil colors and a palette. You sat on the stool and started to paint the scenery. You were too focused on painting until you didn’t realize that you’ve been painting for the past 25 minutes. Suddenly, you heard a knock from the door. You turned and saw Kris at the door.

“What?” You raised your brows.

“I thought you’ve gone from my life. Okay listen here, after this, go get some rest. We’re going out.” He said with an annoyed tone. You frowned a little.

“Where are we going?”

“My friends want to meet you since we want to gather up with our others friends who just back from the overseas.” You nodded a little.

“Oh okay. I understand.”

“Good. Make sure you get prepare before 6:30 pm. Just that, bye.” He then walked away before you could say anything. You shook your head before put the oil colors on the table. You walked out from the drawing room and closed the door., When you about to walked away, you saw some initials on the doors and stairs.

“D…..W….? What’s that?” You then shrugged it off and walked to the stairs. From the corner of your eyes, you can saw another stairs heading upstairs.

“Rooftop? Nah, maybe next time. I’m too tired for all of this.” You then walked down the stairs, heading to your room. You quickly got in and jumped on your bed to have a sleep. You don’t have to wait any longer to drift into a deep sleep.

 


 

You woke up by your alarm phone. You looked at the clock then gasped.

“6:00 pm?! OMG!” She quickly grabbed her towel then ran to the bathroom. After taking a short bath, you quickly got up and choose some perfect clothes. You were choosing a simple black shirt and a short pant.

You sat down in front of the make-up table and applied some make-up. You let your hair fell down on your shoulders without tie it up. You grabbed your handbag then walked out from your room.

When you got out, you saw Kris already waiting for you in front of his room. He looked at you then glanced at his watch before turning back at you.

“6:29 pm. Good. Now let’s go.” He said then walked down stairs. You followed him from behind and of course, you kept make a face behind him. You and Kris got out from the mansion. You locked the door while he already in the car, starting up the engines. You quickly got inside the car, worried if he suddenly left you alone.

 


 

When you and Kris arrived at the restaurant, it was chaos. Kris’s leader instinct suddenly popped out. He quickly got in leaving you alone outside. He glared at all his friends.

“Tao, Kai, get down from that chairs, people staring at you guys! Luhan, stop that. I know you and Sehun missed each other but not here. People will think you guys as a bunch of gays here! You guys too, Baekhyun and Chanyeol! OMG, Suho. Don’t you try to do something about Kai and Tao? Xiumin, how could you start to eat without us. Homaigod you guys!” All of them just kept quiet and looked at their 1st leader. Kris rubbed his temples before looking up at them.

“And EXO-K….I missed you guys..”

“Aww hyung! We missed you too!” They said in unison. D.O got up and tried to wrap his arm around Kris’s shoulder. Kris looked at him. Don’t try it, D.O. I know you can’t reach me like that shorty.” He said, pointing at Suho. Suho widened his eyes.

“Yah! How dare you….” They laughed watching Suho angry. Suho usually cute when he’s mad. That’s why they love to . D.O turned back at Kris.

“Oh! I heard you’re getting married next week. Where’s your future wife?” Kris raised his brows.

“Oh, I forgot about her. Wait a minute.” He then walked out, calling for you to come in. D.O already sat back on his seat. You followed Kris from behind.

“Okay guys. Here my future wife, Do Eunkyung.” They all smiled and waved at you. You smiled back and looked at them one by one. Suddenly you stopped at someone who just grinning at you. You widened your eyes.

‘Oh what the hell my brother doing here?!’