Chapter 7

A Curse Brought Us Together (On-Hold)


A week already past and today was your wedding with Kris. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing a beautiful wedding dress. You spun around like a princess. Suddenly, you saw your brother’s face in the mirror. He was smiling happily at you. You smiled weakly at him then turned around to face him. He sighed a little before walked to you. You fixed his tie.

“Why you looked sad, dear?” He asked you while fixing your hair. You sighed by his question. You turned to look at yourself in the mirror back.

“I just can’t believe it, oppa. A lady just can wear a wedding dress once for her whole life. And here I am…..wearing a wedding dress because of a marriage that I didn’t even want.” He shook his head. He squeezed your arms a little to comfort you.

“Hey…Don’t say like that.. I hope he will change later after you guys got married and I’m sure, that time you will not gonna regret to wear this dress for him. “He said softly. You just sighed and smiled weakly at him.

“What are you doing here, oppa?”

“It’s really chaos there. I can’t stand it anymore. BaekYeol and HunHan was acting like this was their wedding!”

“Really? Haha!” You laughed with your brother. They really can make you feel happy. Now you know who you want to meet if you sad. Suddenly, the door was opened, revealing your parents. D.O quickly ran to them and hugged them tightly.

“Omma, I missed you so much!”

“Ayye you! You don’t even meet me when you came back here last week. Are you really loves your friends more than me?” Your mother said while slapping D.O’s arms and back playfully.

“Ouch,Ouch,Ouch! Ah Omma! It’s hurt! I’m sorry..I love you more than them, omma..Don’t mad at your cutie son……juseyo~” He then make a cutest face he ever had. Your mom smiled.

“How can I mad at you for so long? You’re such a cute son. Both my children are handsome and beautiful. Not just that, they know how to persuade me..” She chuckled, make D.O’s grinned widely like an idiot.

“Okay mom. I got to go now. Gonna check the hall.”

“Alright. Bye dear.”

“Bye Omma! Bye Appa!” He then pecked your father’s cheeks before ran away. Your father widened his eyes. You and your mom were laughing hardly at your father’s face.

“Yah! Do Kyungsoo!”

“Sorry Appa! Wrong person!” He said then laughed from outside the room. Your father shook his head.

“I hope he’s not a gay and got together with Kai. If I say Kris, he with you.” You chuckled.

“Appa~ Don’t say like that. I know he’s straight. They just fooling around.”

“Yeah I hope so.. Are you ready, sweetheart?” He asled. You looked at him and nodded.

“Yes I’m ready, appa.”

“Okay then…Let’s go..” You nodded again before pecking your mom’s cheeks and hugged your father’s arm. You then followed him out from the room.

 


 

It was really chaos in Kris’s waiting room. They kept making noise and teasing Kris. He just ignored it and sat comfortably on the couch.

“Where’s my bestman?” He turned to Chen and asked him. Chen blinked.

“D.O? He said he want to check the hall for awhile.” He said then smiled.

“Oh okay.”

“Are you nervous?”

“No.”

“Admit it.”

“I said no.”

“I know you are.”

“Yes I’m nervous. I’m nervous because I have to marry a girl that I don’t even love..” He finally admit it. Chen just shook his head.

“I hope you will love her later.”

“Like I want to love her.”

“You have to love her!” He snapped at him, making all s turned to him. He facepalm for awhile before took out his phone. He got a message from D.O.

D.O [ 1:35 PM ] The hall is ready. All people were here now. It’s the time.
Chen [ 1:36PM ] Alright! We’ll be there right now.

“Okay guys! Let’s go! D.O said, the people were all ready now. Kris, come on.” Chen said then got up from his seat. Kris got up, followed by the others. They all then walked out from the room, heading to the hall. Kris saw D.O already stood at his place, near the priest. He took a deep breath before walking to him and stand in front of the priest. He turned to his friends. All of them gave him a thumb up and said ‘Hwaiting’ for him. He forced a small smile turned to the door. Suddenly, the song started to play. Soon after the song was play, the door was opened, revealing you and your father. The time was like in slow motion as he feels you and your father walked too slows. He just stared at you emotionless.

“Did my life just gonna end like this? Oh god, dammit.” He thought. When you already stood in front of him, your father quickly gave you to him. You then hugged Kris arm, sending a cold feeling down your spine.

“Take care of her. She’s my only daughter.”

“Alright appa… I will take care of her.” ‘Just in front of you and my parents. Sorry Mr. Do.’

Your father glanced at D.O and he quickly makes a silent motion. Knowing what his son going to do, he just nods his head a little. You and Kris turned to face the priest.

“Are you guys ready?” He asked you and Kris. You and Kris just nodded before he started to give some speech.

After you guys done with the vow and wore the rings, it’s the time for the kiss.

“You may kiss your bride now.” The priest said to Kris making D.O and all grinned. Kris then leaned to kiss you but before his lips can touch your lips, he put a finger between his lips and your lips. You gasped a little. You felt your heart broke. Luckily, D.O didn’t see it or he will gonna punch Kris hardly on the face. You started to tear up. You didn’t even know why you felt like that. He leaned away and looked at all people before forced a small smile. The camera start to flashed everywhere. You turned to the people and smiled weakly. You and Kris start to walk to the table for a feast. You guys sat down and started to drink a little. He cleared his throat.

“Sorry for doing that. I never kiss someone before and I don’t want to give you my first kiss. You didn’t deserve it.” He said coldly, making you felt your heart break once again.

“I-It’s okay…” You said as your tears finally fell down. He turned to you and gasped a little, watching your tears rolling down. But because his ego was too high, he looked away with his face. You quickly wiped your tears as you saw your brother, your parents and the rest of EXO walking to your table. You and Kris talked with your parents and Kris’s parents for awhile before they have to leave. Kris’s parents have to leave to China while your parents have to go to Japan. All of them have something to do for their business. That night, after all EXO back to their places, you and Kris decided to go back home. In the way back to the mansion, it was really quiet. You sighed softly before looking out the window.

‘I’m a wife now? I can’t believe it.’

 

 


This is a gift for you guys before I have to leave. Ignore my mistake if I DO make a mistake. I write it fast because I'm in hurry. This is my last day, that's why.. 3 D'; Okay, I have to go for my another AFF. Bye~! -make a heart sign-