Chapter 6

A Curse Brought Us Together (On-Hold)

 

Finally I got 50 subcribers. Thanks all. Here the next chapter. And sorry, I didn't edit it too.....Again >.<


 

That night, you spent your whole night with your brother and his friends. You were too lazy to go back to your house to face Kris, so you end up staying at your brother’s apartment. You were laying on the couch in the living room when suddenly D.O walked out from his room. You got up and sat comfortably while he sat beside you. You both watched the television quietly.

“Do you have fun today?” He asked you. You turned to him and smiled.

“Yes. I do have some fun today. Your friends are really funny. Ex—“

“Except that one guy..” You both laughed. He then stopped laugh and looked at you with a serious face……..and of course with his wide eyes.

“What?” You frowned at him.

“Are you really going to marry him?” You kept quiet and stared at him for awhile before chuckled awkwardly.

“Well of course. I’m going to marry him no matter what happen. Why?”

“Well, you know. He’s cold to you. He don’t even love you and never want to love you, same goes to you. Why you guys want to marry each other?”

“I already promise to our parents, oppa. I can’t take it back. Well, you said he’s kind right?” He shrugged then leaned his back on the couch while staring at the television.

“I guess I have to take my words back.” You stared at him in disbelief then laughed.

“You weirdo oppa.”

“Oh shut up.”

 


 

That night, like usual, he can’t sleep. He woke up from his short sleep then rubbed his face. He took his phone and looked at the clock. 3 AM.
He sighed then got up from his bed, heading to the door. He opened the door and walked outside. He looked at your room’s door.

“Is she’s home? Nah.. Kris, do you care? Not of course.” He shrugged then walked down the stairs, heading to the kitchen for a glass of water. He opened the fridge and took a jug of water before pour it into a glass. He leaned to the counter and drink slowly.

“Am I too cruel to her?” He then shrugged it again before put the glass in the sink.

“So …what should I do right now? Since I can’t sleep… Should I check out this house? Sounds like a good idea.” He then walked up the stairs, heading to the 3rd floor. He walked into the office.

“Wow…So cool..” He walked around the office then sat on the chair like a boss.

“Should I work for our company later? Hmmmm. Maybe no.” He got up and walked out from the office. He got up and walked out from the office. He got into the music room and sat in front of a grand piano. He pushed the keys, making a horrible sound.

“Woah,woah~ I make this house sounds like a haunted mansion.” He chuckled then got up. He grabbed a guitar and sat on a couch beside a big window. He looked up at the moon.

“Pft. Once again. Why it’s shine so bright? Nothing special happened today…” He muttered before started to play some random song with the guitar. After spending about 20 minutes in the music room, he finally got out and entered the drawing room. He walked around the room. He stopped at a canvas near the balcony. He stared at it for awhile.

“She can paint? Like for…..Seriously?” He raised his brows. He took a look around the room for the last time before walked out, heading to the library. He walked through the shelves and grabbed some random books. He walked to a table and sat down. He checked the books, one by one.

“What is this? A historical book? Legend? Or….A mythos?” He stopped at a book and opened it. He raised his brows again as he goes through the page.

“A long time ago, there’s a gentleman fell in love for a lady. Unfortunately, there’s another lady fell in love for the gentleman. Because of jealousy, she swears to separate them and all their generations from keep being together. She then……makes a….c—I can’t read this anymore. It make me feel more sleepy..” He pushed the books away and put his arms on the table. He lay his head on his arms and fell asleep.

 

 


 

 

You arrived at your home early in the morning. You got into the house and looked around. You felt weird because it’s too quiet. You walked to Kris’s room to find him but nobody was there. You started to wonder where was him since you saw his car outside the house. You searched for him room by room and at last, you found him at the library. You looked at him then sighed.

‘How could you sleep here, idiot?’ You shook your head then walked to him. You took off your sweater, wrapping it on his body. You caressed his hair before peck his temples softly.

‘What am I doing, seriously?’ You leaned away and looked at him for awhile before walked from the library, heading to your room. You changed your clothes and walked to the kitchen. You looked around the kitchen before leaning your body to the kitchen counter.

“Ah. What should I do? There’s nothing in the fridge. What should I cook for him?” You pouted then thing for awhile. After a few seconds, you grinned. You took out your phone and called for your brother.

 

 


 

 

Kris woke up by a loud noise from the downstairs. He yawned while rubbing his eyes. He suddenly saw your sweater wrapping his body. He took it and frowned. He got up, walking to the door and get out. He walked to the living room and gasped, dropping your sweater to the floor.

“What you guys doing here?!” He said, pointing at Kai and Xiumin who were playing the game.

“We’re here to help Eunkyung, Kris.” Chen said while sitting in the middle of Lay and Tao. They just nodded. Kris rolled his eyes.

“Help her by playing games? Where were the others?”

“At the kitchen~!” Kris picked up your sweater before walked to the kitchen. Chen quickly got up and followed him. Kris got into the dining room and saw HunHan and BaekYeol were busy with the table.

“Sehun, put the rice bowl there. Every seat.” Luhan said to Sehun. Kris raised his brows.

“What you guys doing?” All eyes turned to him.

“Oh hi hyung. We’re helping Eunkyung!” Chanyeol beamed happily at him. Kris turned to Chen.

“This is what we call helping, not playing games.” Chen just grinned. Kris shook his head and turned back to Luhan and the others.

“And why you guys have to help that girl?!” He frowned again.

“Relax hyung. She wants to cook for you but there’s nothing to cook, so he called us to help her. We go the shop and buy something for her. Her intention was good. She didn’t want you to sick so she wants to cook something warm for you. Just for you!” Baekhyun said calmly, but there’s a little anger in his tone. Kris gasped softly while widened his eyes.

“She’s in the kitchen with Suho hyung and her b—Ouch..” Luhan pinched Sehun’s tummy and shook his head at him without Kris notice.

“I-I mean..D.O hyung.” Kris quickly walked into the kitchen. He then saw Suho, D.O and you were busy helping each other for the breakfast.

“Kyungsoo..” He mumbled softly. D.O turned and smiled widely.

“Oh hey Kris!”

“H-Hey..”

“Get out! We just need 3 peoples in this kitchen. You make me feel this kitchen become small! Get out, get out!” He said then laughed happily. Suho shook his head and gave Kris a plate of bacons.

“Please put this on the table and…..please don’t say anything like yesterday. He’s in his good mood.” Kris nodded then walked to the dining table to put the plate.

“Baekhyun, you’re here!!” Kris said then pointed at the plate while grinning. He just stared at the plate and then at Kris. He frowned.

“Yah!! How dare you to say like that!” After a few seconds, he burst into laughing, making the others laughed with him.

“Hey, hey..What you guys laughing at?” D.O said, walking to the table while holding a plate of eggs, followed by you holding a plate of sandwiches. You put it on the table.

“Hey…..You guys are here too! Chanyeol and Sehun!” Kris said, making all laugh again. Chanyeol’s and Sehun’s face turned red but soon, they laughed too. Suho were calling Kai, Xiumin, Lay and Tao while the others already sat on their seat. Soon after all of them gathered, they stared to eat except you who still cleaning the kitchen. Sehun looked around and frowned.

“Where’s Eunkyung?” They all stopped and looked at each other. Kris got up and walked to the kitchen. He leaned to the fridge and watched you cleaning the kitchen counter.

“Join us. Come on.” Kris said coldly like an ice. You turned around and rolled your eyes when you saw him.

“I don’t want to eat with you.”

“Pft. Like I want to eat with you too. My appetite gone just by looking at your face..” He said without thinking about your feelings. You clenched your fists then looked away.

“Then go eat without me.” Suddenly, your tummy grumbling. You bite your lips.

“Just…..Come one.. You’re hungry, I know..”

“I don’t want!”

“Aish! Why you so stubborn?” He grabbed your hand and pulled you to the table. You sat down and watched him walked back to his seat and sat down.

“Pheewit~!”

“Woohoot!” All s kept teasing him and you. Your ears and cheeks already reddened because of embarrassment.  Kris just ignored it and continued to eat.

‘This gonna be fun…’ They thought and looked at each other while smirking. All of them thinking about the same things.