Chapter 11

A Curse Brought Us Together (On-Hold)

 

Since the day you asked Kris to sleep with you, he stills scared to do it so he sleeps on the sofa. Kris also wondered why he didn’t have any good sleep except that one night.

When you got up, you saw Kris sitting on the sofa with his weak eyes.

“Can’t sleep again?” He looked up at you and nodded.

“Yeah. Now you know, I want to ask you something. How can you bear with me?” You thought for awhile and smiled.

“I don’t mind at all because you’re my husband so I understand it. Furthermore, I sleep like a dead people. So I don’t hear you sometime.” Kris rubbed his eyes cutely and nodded.

“Alright then. We need to get ready now. Our flight is in the 11 am. We better hurry.” He said, getting up from the sofa and took his towel.

“Where are we going again” He turned to you and looked at you with his blank face.

“Did you forget about our honeymoon, already?”

“Ah yeah...Honeymoon. Sorry I forgot. I will pack my bags while you take your bath.” You said innocently and nodded. Kris shook his head.

“Okay.”

He got into the bathroom and took his bath. You opened the closet and took out your bag and your clothes. You packed your things and waited for Kris. When he done, you quickly took your bath while he packing his bag.

 After a few minutes, you got out and wore your clothes. Kris just looked around and pretended like he didn’t see anything. You chuckled a little because of his red face. You applied a light make-up and tied your hair. Kris stood behind you and fixed his hair.

 


 

At the airport, you were walking alone to find the toilet. Sometimes, you felt like someone was watching you. You quickly got into the toilet and do your things. Once you done, you quickly ran to Kris. Kris looked at you and blinked.

“What’s wrong?”

“I feel like someone was watching me and I felt really scared. So I run back to you.” Kris looked around and leaned to you.

“Is there something that you didn’t tell me yet?” You nodded softly and told him about your company’s condition.

“Stay still with me. Don’t go anywhere alone. Okay?”

“Okay.”

Not long after that, you heard an announcement for your flight. You and Kris took the luggage and got into the security check before heading to the plane. Once you got into the plane, you quickly took the seat beside the window. Kris sat beside you and turned to you.

“I want to take a nap for awhile.” You turned to him back and nodded softly.

“Okay. Have a good nap.”

“Okay.”

He just hummed softly as a respond. You turned back to look out the window as the plane started to take off. Once the plane was on the skies, you closed the window cover and leaned back to your seat. You listened to some songs and soon, you fell asleep.

 


 

“I swear, you will never get a proper life!”

Kris suddenly jumped a little and got up from his sleep, panting. You patted his arm to calm his down.

“Hey, calm down.” He slowly calmed down and leaned to his seat. You gave him a bottle of water and he drunk it.

“Are you okay?”  You asked him softly. He nodded and gave you the bottle back.

“Yeah. I’m okay. Just a nightmare.” You sighed softly and looked out the window. You now can see the island clearly and soon, you heard an announcement for the arriving. You turned to Kris happily and smiled brightly.

“Kris! We arrive already.”

“Yeah, yeah. I know.” Kris stretched his body and yawned. A few minutes after the plane was landing, Kris quickly got up and took his backpack. You grabbed your handbag and got up before following Kris to get out from the plane.

As you and Kris got out, you saw a guy with a signboard, saying ‘Mr. & Mrs. Wu’. You blushed softly before you tugged on Kris’s sleeve. You pointed to that guy.

“Kris. There.” He turned to the direction and nodded.

“Hmm, okay. Let’s go.” He held your hand and walked to that guy.

“We’re the people you searching for.” Kris said to that guy. He nodded and leaded you the way.

“This way, sir.”

After you guys took the other luggage, the bodyguards leaded you guys to the car and drove to the Cha’s Rest House.

It was a simple yet modern house. It’s such a warm place to stay. You walked around the house and looked around. You can see the beach not far from the house.

Suddenly, Kris came to you and poked you. You turned around to him.

“What?”

“What you want to do today?” You raised your brows and thought for awhile while tapping your chin.

“Can we go to the ice-skate rink after we take our rest?” You said while blinking at him. He just nodded in respond.

“Sure. Let’s go to our room.” He held your hand and pulled you with him, heading to the bedroom. You blushed softly and your heart skipped a beat as you can felt his gentle side towards you now. He makes you fall for him even deeper.

That evening, after you guys take a rest, you guys got ready to go the ice-skate rink. The bodyguards offered to with you guys but Kris didn’t accept it.

“It’s okay. I will drive by myself. Furthermore, I don’t want anybody to disturb our honeymoon.”

“Ah. Alright, sir. We get it.” One for them said and bowed his head politely. Kris nodded softly before he took the car key from the bodyguard and pulled you to the car/ you got in with him and he started the engine before he drove to the ice-skate rink.

The rink was not that far as you thought. As Kris parked the car at the parking lot, you quickly got out from the car excitedly. Kris got out from the car and locked it. He watched you and smiled softly before he approached you with his face on.

“Let’s go.” You turned to him and blinked a little.

“Oh okay.” He held your hand again and pulled you to get inside the ice-skate rink. You looked around and amazed. You guys walked to the counter and paid for the entrance before you guys chose the shoes and got to a bench.

You wore the shoes and got up. Kris watched you as you tried to balance yourself and in the end, he laughed as you failed to do it.

“When the last time you came to the rink?”

“About 3-4 years ago?”

“Now I know why you failed.” He said and laughed at you again. You pouted softly and smacked his arm.

“Don’t laugh at me.”

“Fine, fine.” He stopped laughing and got up. He offered his hand for you.

“Come on, I will help you.” You smiled a little and held his hand. You followed to the rink with his help. As you got into the rink, you quickly hugged his arm. You felt yourself about to slip down.

“Try to move.”

“Don’t want! I’m too scared.” You shut off your eyes and kept hugging his arm.

“You’re the one who want to come here, right?”

“Yes! But that’s before. I thought I still have my skills but I’m wrong. Now, take me home.” He stared at you for awhile and thought. You started to panic when you felt he moves.

“Kris, Kris!”

“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna let you go. Just hold onto me tight.” You nodded softly as he wrapped your arms around his waist.

“Don’t move, just follow my lead.” You nodded again and hugged his waist a little tight. Kris started to move slowly.

“Kris~!”

“I said, don’t worry. Just freeze your legs, don’t move and trust me.”

“O-Okay.” You followed what he said and soon, you slowly opened your eyes and looked around. You started to smile happily as you felt his hands on your arms, holding you carefully as he moves. He started to move more fasters and earned your soft laugh.

“Wee~~” You nuzzled your cheek on his back and let he dragged you around the rink.

That time, you felt the time stop for awhile. For the first time, you felt so happy with him. He sincerely took a good care of you. He willingly wants to do it and you felt so grateful with it. If could, you want Kris to keep this side forever. You want to stay with this gentle Kris, not the mean Kris.

Suddenly, you felt Kris poked your arm.

“Hurm?”

“Do you want to take your dinner now?”

“What time is it, now?”

“6:45 pm.”

“Oh? Really? Hurm, okay then.” He nodded softly and moved to the entrance where you came from just now. He slowly made you sit on a bench.

“There. Now, take off your shoes.” He said and sat beside you, taking off his shoes. Once you take it off, he quickly got up and took his shoes and yours.

“Let’s go.” He walked to the counter and gave the shoes back. You grabbed your handbag and got up. You skipped to him and followed him to the car. You guys got into the car and he drove to the nearby restaurant.

 From the side mirror, you spotted about 2-3 cars following Kris’s car. You frowned softly and Kris saw you.

“What’s wrong?” You turned to him and smiled a little.

“Nothing.” You looked back at the side mirror and squinted your eyes. After a few minutes, you let out a soft chuckle and leaned to your seat.

“Idiot.” You mumbled softly.

As you guys arrived at the restaurant, Kris pulled you to get inside the restaurant, heading to a table. When you sat down, you felt like someone were staring at you. You glanced around and saw a bunch of idiot people sat at a big table, hiding their face behind the menu.

You hid your face behind your palms and laughed softly at their silliness. Kris looked at you and raised his brows.

“Seriously, Eunkyung. What’s wrong?” You looked at him.

“Oh. It’s nothing. I just saw a bunch of idiot people and they all are really hilarious!”

“Where?” You leaned forward and whispered to him.

“They sat at a big table. There.” Kris turned his face behind to look at them and in 0.01 seconds, his face immediately changed. He turned to you.

“Wait for me, okay.” You nodded and he got up, walking to them.

“Oh! He’s coming!” One of them said and unluckily, Kris heard it. He came closer to him and knocked his head.

“Who’s coming, huh?”

“Ouch! Hyung, it’s hurt!” Chanyeol said while rubbing his head. All of them put down the menu and grinned at Kris except Suho who just rubbing his temples.

“I told you guys already. We shouldn’t come here.” D.O leaned to him and whispered softly.

“For Eunkyung, hyung.” Suho groaned softly.

“Fine.”

“So tell me, what you guys doing here?”

“For having fun~~!” Chanyeol said and beamed happily. Baekhyun got up and knocked his head too.

“Aish you!” Baekhyun turned to Kris.

“We heard Eunkyung is in dangerous so we come here to take care of you guys.”

“Look, I’m always beside her. I will take care of her. I’m enough to look for her, okay?” He groaned softly, making Suho fake his laugh.

“Really? You, alone, are enough? Then, why I saw she’s alone there and oh! There’s someone flirting her.” Suho said and smirked at him. Kris widened his eyes and turned to look at you.

“Oh ! I will be right back!” He quickly ran to you and save you from that guy. The other just watched him and laughed. Suddenly, Lay looked around with his dazed face.

“Did I miss something?” He said innocently, making them mental breakdown.

 


There~ *^* Finally I update~ Orz I should update this 2 days ago but my internet conection had been cut down. My brother forgot to pay the bill~ Sorry~!
Now enjoy this chapter~~ ^^ (not good as the real one before Orz)