Chapter 5

A Curse Brought Us Together (On-Hold)

‘Oh what the hell my brother doing here?!’

“Well, your future wife is pretty, Kris.” D.O said while smirking. You stayed on your poker face and kept calm.

“Yeah, Kris! He’s right! She’s beautiful!” Chanyeol said then grinned happily. You turned to him and smiled.

“Thanks!”

"Guys… Introduce yourself to her.” Kris ordered them. They obeyed it and started to introduce themselves one by one.

“Hi! Park Chanyeol here! I’m the Happy Virus here!”

“I could see it..” You said then laughed, making him pout.

“I’m Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai.” He smiled while playing with D.O’s shirt. You chuckled a little.

“Hi Hi! Byun Baekhyun he—“ “He’s a playboy” “Oh shut up Chanyeol! By the way, nice to meet you, Eunkyung~” He smiled softly.

“I’m Oh Sehun and this is Luhan hyung. He’s my beloved hyung.” He said then gave you his eyesmile. Luhan blushed a little by his introduction. He smiled at you.

“Hi! “ You smiled back and bow your head a little.

“Kim Minseok here, but they call me Xiumin..”

“And people call him bun or Baozi.” Luhan said then laughed. You laughed along with him.

“Shut up! I’m eldest here!” He said then pouted.

“No! We’re in the same line.”

“I’m older than you!”

“Yeah just for a few days!” You looked at them in disbelief.

‘How can they be the eldest one? They’re so cute.’ You thought with your widened eyes.

“I know what you think. The eldest always cute than the youngest here. By the way, I’m Kim Joonmyun. Or you can call me Suho.” He flashed his angel smile at you.

“Nae annyeong, Suho-ssi.”

“Annyeong! Zhang Yixing imnida. You can call me Lay.” He waved at you. You blinked.

“Why Lay?”

“Hurm….Well I kinda like that nickname….” He scratched his neck innocently, making you chuckled.

“Well hurm….I’m Kim Jongdae…” He said softly then waved at you shyly. Tao shook his head then wrapped his arm around Chen’s shoulder.

“Why you so shy at her, Chen hyung? Why you so cute today. Haha. And yeah, we call him Chen. I’m Huang Zitao. Just call me Tao.” He grinned.

“Hehe. Hi! Do Eunkyung here.” You said then bowed at them.

“Well well, you have a same surname with our Do Kyungsoo hyung here. And, come here. Sit with me!” Baekhyun said then got up from his seat and walked to you. Before he could grab you, D.O quickly make a move and pulled you to sit beside him. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, keeping you in his arm. You moved closer to him. You missed to be in your brother’s arm.

“I missed you…” You whispered softly at him.

“I missed you too….”

“Woah, woah. What you guys whispering about? Don’t be too close to each other. You guys will make Kris jealous.” Luhan said then chuckled a little.

“Me? Jealous? I have no time for that.” Kris scoffed while rolling his eyes. D.O squinted his eyes and clenched his  fist. You noticed his face changing. You looked down and saw his fist. You quickly hold his fist in your hands. He turned and softened his gaze.

“It’s okay. Calm down. I’m okay with it..He’s your friend by the way..” You whispered quietly without the other heard it. Luckily BaekYeol’s voice were loud. D.O sighed softly before nodded.

“Okay.. But I’m not gonna let him hurt you.”

“Don’t worry, oppa. I guess he will, but I’m strong for that. I’m not gonna let myself shed any tears for him. I’m promise.”

“Good then.” He smiled then ruffled your hair.

“Yah Yah! D.O! Cut the crap off. How can you be so close to Eunkyung? Sweetie, don’t listen to him. He’s meanie..” Kai said then got up from his seat and walked to you.

“Come here. Don’t sit with this meanie oppa..”

“Noooooooo!! I’m not meanie! You’re meanie! And since when she’s your sweetie?!” D.O said while hugging you tightly. You laughed then hugged him back.

“Give her to me! I want to talk with her too!”

“No, Kai! You will just going to flirt her!” They kept fighting with each other and you can felt your head was spinning. The others just look at them.

“Will they be okay, hyung?” Lay turned to Luhan and asked him quietly.

“I guess yes..Look at Kris’s face..” Lay and Sehun turned to Kris while Luhan just staring at KaiSoo.

“Homaigod…He will explode soon.” Lay muttered softly.

“No! I’m not gonna give up her to a ert like you!”

“I’m not a ert!”

“Yes you are!”

“What’s wrong with you? Just give her to me! I’m not a ert!”

“You are!”

“I’m not!”

“You ar—“ “Shut up!!” Kris finally exploded, making all people look at him. EXO just kept quiet. He rubbed his temples then walked to you, pulling you to his arms.

“Just…..Don’t touch her.” He glared at D.O and Kai. D.O just smirked at him.

“Are you jealous, Kris?” Kris squinted his eyes at D.O.

“I’m not jealous. I’m just annoyed watching you guys fighting about this girl that we didn’t even know.” D.O’s smirked slowly disappeared. You gasped softly and felt something stabbing your heart. D.O clenched his fists again.

“What so good about this girl that make you guys fight for her? She just a silly, typical girl.” You felt your eyes watery.  D.O’s heart broke to see you like that.

“Shut up..” D.O muttered softly, making all gasped.

“What? You like her? Huh? You like her?! Then replace me and marry her!”

“I said shut up!!” D.O got up and punched right on Kris’s face, hardly. Chen quickly got up and hold D.O.

“How dare you said like that?! How dare you call her an idiot!”

“What?! She’s really an idiot! I don’t know why you choose her more than me. You know me first not her. She’s just a stranger but I’m your friend. Your best friend. You’re so unbelievable, Kyungsoo.” He said then walked out from the restaurant.

“But I know her more than you! I know here since she was born to this world, you idiot!” He shouted but too late, Kris already got into his car. He didn’t even hear it. The others just gasped at it.

“Hyung. What he mean by htat?” Sehun asked while tugging Suho’s sleeve.

“I don’t know.”

You stood in front of your brother and stared at him.

“Where’s your temper? Where’s Kyungsoo oppa that I always know?”

“I-I can’t help it. He called you an idiot! You’re my sister! My own sister not somebody else’s sister! I know you too well. You’re not like what he said!” and the others gasped again.

“OMG, she’s Kyungsoo's little sister that he always tell us about.” Baekhyun mumbled. You softly pulled him to your arms and hugged him gently.

“I told you right. I promise that I’m not gonna cry for him.”

“You’re too perfect, Kyung..Too perfect for him..” You chuckled and leaned away. You caressed his face.

“I’m not perfect oppa..” You pushed him to s before pointing at all of them.

“You guys are perfect!” You said then laughed.

“Awww! You’re really kind. Same like your brother!” Kai said then jumped on D.O’s back.

“Yah Yah! What are you doing?”

“I’m sorry, honey. I love you, don’t mad at me..”

“I hate you too, thanks..”

“Aww.. Why you’re so cruel, honey?”

“I’m not! And since when I’m your honey?! Get down from my back!”

“Not before you kiss me first!”

“Urgh no way!” You blinked and moved closer to Suho.

“What’s wrong with them?” You asked him innocently. He chuckled a little.

“Well, we called them KaiSoo. Like Luhan and Sehun over there. We called them HunHan. But they all, including your brother, not a gay.” You looked at them then laughed.

“Ahhhhh.. Well Kyungsoo oppa, Jongin oppa……..You look perfect and suit to each other! Haha!”

“Look!” Kai grinned.

“Urgh!!!! You, Little Kyung!!”

He groaned making all laughed.

‘Well……They’re fun to hang out with..’