Chapter 12

A Curse Brought Us Together (On-Hold)

 

You felt like the time pass by so fast when you realized that you will go back home tomorrow. For the whole week of your honeymoon, Kris never touched you or even slept with you. His dark circle also become more obvious now and kind of felt pity for him.

That night, you woke up as you heard his load groan. You sat up on the couch and stared at him who was sleeping on the bed. You quickly got up as he suddenly move his body wildly like he was possessed by something. You skipped to his side and sat on the bed, caressing his hair. His face was full with sweats.

“Kris… Wake up.” You tried to wake him up. You kept shaking his body. You started to felt panic when he started to move his body even more wildly. Tears threatened to fall from your eyes.

“Kris…Kris!! Wake up!!” You shook his body hardly and let your tears fall. Like there’s an electricity flows in his body, he quickly woke up from his sleep and sat up, panting hardly. He tried to catch his breath before turning to you.

“Eunkyung…” He muttered softly as he saw your tears sparkling due to the moonlight. You leaned to him and hugged him tightly.

“Eunkyung?”

“Shut up….and just let me sleep with you tonight.” You said softly. He thought for awhile and sighed softly.

“Fine. As your wish.” He slowly slid down and pulled you with him. He held you in his arms as you guys sleep together that night. It was the best night ever for Kris. It was the second night he could feel the meaning of a good sleep.

The next morning, you woke up due to a phone call. You reached your hand and grabbed Kris’s phone. You lazily slid the green button.

“Hello?”

“Ohho! Eunkyung-ah! Where’s Kris? Why you’re the one who answer his phone?” You frowned softly and looked at the caller ID. It’s Chen.

“Oh. Chen oppa. He’s still sleeping. What’s up, oppa?” You yawned softly then sat up, leaning to the headboard.

“Chanyeol said, he wants to bring us somewhere. Could you please wake Kris up and get ready? Chanyeol is too excited till we can’t even handle him.” You frowned again as you tried to listen to him carefully. Chanyeol was too noisy and it’s difficult for you to heard Chen clearly.

“Where are you guys, right now?” You muttered to him softly.

“In front of the resthouse.” You widened your eyes.

“W-What?!” You cried loudly, making Kris suddenly sat up and Chanyeol stopped to beaming and talking hyperly. You heard Chen sighed softly.

“I can hear your scream from here. I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s okay.” You crawled out from the bed and walked to the balcony. You looked down and saw 9 little wolves smiling at you. Well, Suho and D.O was an exception. D.O just stared at you with bored and tired face while Suho was sighing heavily. Kris approached you lazily.

“What’s wron---What are you guys doing here?!” Kris immediately cried when he saw his idiot friends down there, at the garden.

“Park Derpyeol wants to bring us somewhere.” Xiumin said with his blur face.

“Where?”

“Secret~” Chanyeol said loudly and hyperly.

“He kept tell us that, over and over again.” Baekhyun make a face and smacked Chanyeol’s head. A soft sigh slipped out between Kris’s lips.

“Fine. Just wait for us at the living room. We will get ready.”

“Alright!” Suho said and dragged Lay with him. They all got inside and looked around the house.

“Let me take my bath first.” You said, walking in to grab your towel. Kris nodded.

“Okay. Make it fast.” You skipped to the bathroom and quickly took your short bath. Kris walked to the coffee table and sat down on a chair. He stared at the table and tried to process back about what happened yesterday. Without he realized, a soft smile formed on his lips. He turned to the bathroom’s door and stared at it.

“I think, I should sleep with her from now on.

At the living room, Suho, D.O and Luhan were looking around with their frustrated face. As always, they make some irritating noise. Sehun and Kai were fighting about the couch. Baekhyun was scolding Chanyeol for being too loud. Chen and Xiumin were bickering about the foods stuff. Tao was talking about all his Gucci things to Lay. And Lay, he was just sitting there, listening to Tao with his dazed and bored face.

Suho rubbed his temples. Luhan and D.O was staring at each other, worried if suddenly Suho will explode. And they were right. He did.

“Why can’t you guys, just for once, please, I’m begging you guys, PLEASE KEEP QUIET. Why don’t you guys just listen to me for only once?! Just this time!!” Luhan and D.O stared at Suho in disbelief. All of them froze and looked down like a kid who got scolded by his mom. Suho face-palmed for awhile before turning to them.

“I’m sorry.”

“There’s nothing to be sorry for Joonmyun.” Suho turned to the stair and looked at Kris who had an amazed face.

“Now, why do you look at me like that?”

“What? I’m just proud with you, Suho. For 22 years of your life, I’d never see you explode like this.” Kris said while grinning happily.

“Well, minus 7 years.” Kris shrugged then approached them.

“Now kids, will you always listen to Suho from now on?”

“Yes.” They replied him weakly.

“I don’t hear you guys.”

“Yes!!”

“Good.” Kris patted Suho’s shoulder before he walked to Chanyeol and grabbed him, pulling him to the car. Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, Sehun, Kai and Tao quickly skipped to Suho and hugged him one by one.

“We’re sorry hyung.”

“Yes, Mama. We’re sorry.” Suho smiled a little and ruffled Tao’s hair.

“It’s okay. Now go follow Kris.” They smiled happily then turned to skip to Kris. Luhan ruffled Suho’s hair.

“Good job, angel.” He then quickly followed the other, leaving Suho, Lay, D.O and you behind. Suho hugged Lay’s arm.

“Let’s go~!” Lay stopped Suho and looked at him blurly.

“Where do we want to go, again?” Suho stared at him in disbelief and soon, he chuckled softly.

“Somewhere. Just….Let’s go for now.” Suho pulled Lay with him and approached Kris. You watched them and turned to your brother.

“Lay…..Is he always like that?”

“Hurm? Well, yeah. He always blur like that. He always forgot about some things too.”

“Well, that’s bad.”

“I know, right.” He shrugged and held your hand.

“Now, let’s go. They will leave us if we late.” You chuckled softly and let your brother dragged you to the car. Kris who was talking to Chanyeol, immediately stop when he saw D.O was holding your hand. He clenched his teeth and turned back to Chanyeol.

“Just drive the car and take us everywhere you want to go. Baekhyun, please tell Eunkyung to meet me in my car. I will wait for her there.” He glanced at you for the last time and stormed to his car. BaekYeol turned to you then smirked at each other. Baekhyun walked to you and D.O. He leaned to Kyungsoo’s ear and whisper softly.

“Kyungsoo, why didn’t you tell Kris about you and Eunkyung?”

“Why?”

“Kris seems jealous with you guys.” D.O raised his brows and smirked for awhile.

“Nah. That’s my point. I want to make him jealous and make him fall head over heels for her.”  D.O said, making Baekhyun chuckled softly. You just looked at them back and forth, dumbfounded. Baekhyun turned to you.

“Well, Eunkyung. Kris is waiting for you in the car. Go meet him when you’re ready.” You nodded softly and flashed him your cute eyesmile.

“Okay, then. I will go now.” You excused yourself and waved at the 11 wolves and skipped to Kris’s car. As you got into the car, you have been greeted by a cold -faced guy. You can felt the cold atmosphere so you just kept quiet along the way. Suddenly, Kris’s cold voice makes you startled a little.

“Why you always too close with Kyungsoo?” You frowned softly.

“Is it wrong for me to be close with him? He’s m—”

“It’s wrong! You’re my wife. How can you being so close to other guy when you already have a husband here?!” You felt something flipped in your stomach. It was the first time he admitted himself as a husband for you.

“Well no! He’s my—” You stopped your words as you suddenly remembered D.O’s plan.

“He’s your what? You know he’s like my little brother right?”

“T-That’s it! He’s like my brother-in-law already! It’s not wrong for me to being so close to him as a sister-in-law!” You shot back, making him speechless.

“Fine! Just don’t be to close to them in other way.” You turned to him and grinned softly.

"What way?"

“Rom---Nothing. Just forget about it.” He stopped talking and focused to the road, leaving you grinned like an idiot. You’re really sure he was jealous with your own brother.

 


 

Sorry if there's some error spelling since I'm typing it fast. And I'm too lazy to check it back DDx Happy reading! ^^