Chapter 15

A Curse Brought Us Together (On-Hold)

 

As you woke up, you realized that you’re lying on a bed, in a dark small room. Even the room was small without any windows except a door, the light that come from a bulb in the middle of the room still didn’t enough to lighten up the place. You rubbed your eyes and groaned softly when you slowly got up. Your body felt sore and your throat felt dry. You needed some water.

Suddenly, the door of the room flung open, revealing 2 guys with a mask on their face. You saw one of them bought a tray of foods and drink. For you, perhaps. You scooted away to the wall when the guys stepped closer to you.

“Eat this.” One of them said coldly. You hugged your legs closer to your chest, scared with them. You swore you could felt your body was trembling because of them.

‘Don’t tell me I got kidnap by these guys,’ you thought. You gritted your teeth and glared at them.

“No. I don’t want.”

“Our boss told us to feed you.”

“I don’t care!! I’m not scared with you guys!” You yelled at them bravely but deep inside, you still scared. Taking it as a challenge, one of them went to call for their boss. Not long after that, their boss went into the room and approached you. He didn’t wear any mask and the light was enough to make his face looked glowing under it. He did have a good feature. Those dimples on his cheeks made him look perfect.

He climbed the bed and slowly crawled to you. You had nowhere to go anymore so you just sat there and glared at him. He smiled softly at you, making you felt like you want to slap him right away but you’re too weak for that.

“What do you want?”

“I want you to eat since I don’t want you to get sick. Look at this pale face….but you still look beautiful…I want to keep you forever.” He said softly while leaning to caress your cheek. Little you didn’t know, he was falling for you at the moment his eyes laid on you.

It was his job to kidnap you. He was the son of a CEO, which was the enemy of your father. Ignoring the fact that you’re the daughter of his father’s enemy, he had come to fall for you. He knew you already got a husband but for him, that doesn’t mean he can’t have you for him only. He could just get rid of your husband if he wants.

“Don’t worry…I’ll take care of you…forever. I’ll give you a more comfortable place to stay instead of this dark room but first, you must eat.”

“Will you take me out, then?”

“Yes, I will.” Taking it as a chance to run away, you quickly agreed and went to eat the meal while he just watched you with a smile.

“That’s good."

 


 

Due to your lost, your parents became panic. Mr. Do tried his best to calm Mrs. Do down. D.O, who had to sneak away to your parents without Kris’ knowledge, was already there at your father’s office. Since Mr. Do was too busy to calm Mrs. Do down, D.O had to take care of Mr.Do’s work.

“Don’t worry mom, dad. My friends and I will do our best to track her down.”

“Okay. How’s Kris, by the way?” Still not taking his eyes off the computer, he sighed softly.

“Crazy, of course. I mean—who will not panic or go insane when our beloved one was lost. Me either. I’m not just looking at the computer bluntly. I’m tracking her for him plus….you did left some jobs for me to do, eh?”

“Yes, I did it on purpose. By the way….for him? What a good friendship.” D.O just shrugged by his father’s comment.

“It’s not like I love him that much or what. Of course, I love my sister more than my friends but it’s hard for Suho hyung to handle the others without that y leader—wait—what? Why I’m telling you all this…urgh.” He stopped his works for awhile and face-palmed himself.

“That’s mean you’re crazy as well.”

“Appa!”

“What? It’s true. She’s your sister; of course you will get crazy like Kris.” D.O kept quiet for awhile as he stared at the blank wall before he turned to his father.

“What about you, appa? Why are you so calm?”

“I can’t show my anxiety or my rival will look down at me. Now, I’m waiting for his blackmail. I’m sure he will send it soon…” Listening to his father explanation, D.O nodded softly in understanding.

“Oh…That’s why—oh! No, you’re wrong!”

“What?”

“You should show it, appa. Act like you’re all weak now so he will think that he already get what he wants. When he lost his focus in the kidnapping, we can take it as our golden chance.” D.O said confidently with a determined look.

“I don’t know you’re that genius.”

“I’m always genius, okay. Now, just wait for the blackmail then.”

“That’s my son. So, please calm down, honey.” D.O turned to look at his mother and sighed softly. Not long after that, the office’s phone was ringing, grabbing all attention. Mr. Do quickly got up from his seat and walked to the phone, answering the call.

“Yeoboseyo?” he greeted softly, earning a sarcastic laugh from the other side. He just clenched his fist.

“Where’s my daughter?!”

“Oh….Calm down, Hyunsik. Give me that contract to me first then I’ll give back your daughter.” Anger with the deal, he slammed his fist to the table.

“I got that contract first because you’re terrible in handling this project and plus, my daughter is not a toy for you to exchange with!”

“Then, should I her? Or…..you want my son to keep her forever…in his bedroom…huh?”

“His bedroom? What do you mean by that?! Do you think my daughter some sort of or what?!”

“I don’t even say it. You’re the one who thought like that.” With that, he laughed loudly with his evil tone.

“Yah!! Yahh—argh…” Mr.Do held his chest, releasing the phone from his hand as Mrs. Do quickly got up and held her husband. D.O turned to the phone and picked it up.

“Hello? Hello?! Urgh!!” He then ruffled his hair and frustratedly dialed Kris’ phone number.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Kris hyung. It’s me. Where are you?”

“Gathering some information. How about you? Got anything?” D.O sighed softly and took a seat on his father’s chair.

“Hyung, listen to me carefully. I’m at Eunkyung’s father’s company. Just now, there’s someone blackmail Eunkyung’s father. It’s his enemy, rival. I will send you the information later. You should use your specialty in this, hyung. You know what I mean.”

“Yes, I know. Don’t worry. I’ll hang up now.” Even D.O was not there with him, he knew that Kris was smirking that time.

“Okay.” The hung up the phone and D.O quickly reached for the computer, sending all the information to Kris.

‘It’s up to you now, Kris hyung. Save my little sister.’

 


 

As you remembered, after you ate the meal, you were waiting for that guy to come back to get you out from there. While you were waiting for him, you got sleepy and slept for awhile. Now when you woke up, you found yourself not in the previous room anymore but inside a more luxurious room. You got up from the bed and found yourself in a very beautiful dress. You felt like a princess after that.

‘What the hell is this? Why he treats me like this?’ you thought before the door suddenly opened. The previous guy come in and walked to you.

“Well, hello there, my princess. I’m sorry for not introducing myself earlier but I’m Lee Hongbin.”

“I’m not your princess and I don’t even care who you are. Now, let me go. I want to meet my husband.” You said while glaring at him sharply.

“Aww…That’s so cold of you. Ice princess, I guess. That suits you and please, don’t mention your husband when you’re with me.” He leaned to you and caressed your cheek gently. When he moved closer to peck your cheek, you quickly pushed him away and slapped him hard on the face. Surprisingly, he could still smile.

“Let me go! If not, I’ll run away from here!” you said, challenging him but he just laughed softly. It made you felt annoying.

“You could get out from this room whenever you want but you couldn’t get out from this house. I’d all my bodyguards all around this house just to watch over you.” His words really made your anger build up but you just held it in by clenching your fists and jaws.

“I don’t care. My husband will come for me. I trust him.”

“Trust him all you want because I’ll make you as mine the moment he steps into this house. If you know what I mean.” He smirked evilly before he turned around.

“Oh yeah, before I go, I want to tell you about the room’s phone. Press 1 to call for me, 2 for the maids and 3 for the butlers and no, you can’t call anyone by that phone since when you call for someone, it will link to me first. So, be careful.” With that, he walked out from the room, leaving you sobbing quietly.

“Kris….save me please…”

 


Author's Note:

So, I don't think I have any things to say. I just want you guys to continue to be panic #slapped
I mean, just continue to be suspense e u e This author is quite mean okay, bear with it xD
Okay, bye~!

Twitter || Ask.fm