He's Perfect

The Song Jieun Murder Case

~*~

 

Junhong runs for the back door, opening it in a rush. As he got in, he grabs a knife from the kitchen and walks in quietly. His steps were so silent as he hides under the kitchen counter, waiting for him.

In a few moments, he heard footsteps from upstairs.

His grip on the knife tightens; his ears turn red from anger. His nerves taking over him slowly, an indescribable feeling arousing him.

Junhong clenches his chest. He can feel it. He can feel the need. The need to hurt someone. To kill someone.

He shuts his eyes for a second, the feeling taking over. He knows for a fact what he can do. This is exactly what he felt after he saw that incident. This is what happens when he gets stressed, depressed or frustrated. This is the feeling he tried so hard to resist every time it comes out. This is what Daehyun was worried about.

Suddenly, someone started whistling and the footsteps were on the stairs now.

His eyes opened but something seemed different.

‘He killed Ms. Sunhwa. He shot Dad.’ His breath became shaky from the thought, his need arousing.

The footsteps stopped.

“Looks like I still have one left…” he heard the guy said and Junhong’s emotion burned more.

“C’mon out.” The guy yelled.

He gripped the knife tightly but hid it behind him. In a few seconds, he came out from the kitchen counter.

“What do you want kid?” he asked, not even afraid that someone is there.

“You killed my professor…” Junhong muttered with his head down, both his hands on his back while holding the knife.

The guy just smirked.

“You killed my Dad…” his grip tightened around the knife. He stepped forward and it made the guy grin.

“So? What are you gonna do about it?” he challenged.

“This.”

He looked up at him and ran towards him with the knife high up in his hand. The guy doesn’t move from his place but instead waited for Junhong to come to him.

Junhong urges the knife forward, just an inch away from the guy’s head but the guy blocked it in a swift move. He held Junhong’s wrist to stop him without moving any other part of him.

“Plan what you want to happen before you make a move.” He whispered and twisted Junhong’s arm behind him, the knife still in his hands. Junhong screamed from the pain but continued to struggle. He tried to attack using his other hand but the guy held it first.

Junhong tries to kick him but the guy twisted his arm more.

“AAHH!” Junhong screamed as the guy kneed him on his back and let go of him. He drops to the floor face first but the hid the knife under him.

Junhong stood up and faced him, his body is obviously weak but a weird grin on his lips. He charged at him but ended up getting punched at the face.

Junhong spat out the blood from his lips and tried to stand up again. When he got to his feet, the man was right in front of him.

“Don’t worry. I won’t kill you.” He smirked and kneed Junhong at the stomach, causing him to fall down again.

Junhong stands up again and charges up the knife at him but again, the guys just caught in and twisted his arm. “AAAHHH!”

“Let him go!” the door busted open, revealing the detective.

“D-Dad?”

The guy frowned.

The detective pointed the gun at him but the guy just grinned. “Don’t even think about it. I’ve got your son right here. I could kill him in an instant.”

The guy’s other arm wrapped around Junhong’s neck, choking him little by little.

The detective swallowed. “Just let him go.”

“Now where would be the fun in that?” the guy chuckled.

Junhong looked at his Dad.

He’s got blood on him, but he doesn’t seem to be shot. If that’s the case then…

‘Hyosung noona…’ he thought and his grip on the knife tightened.

Junhong struggled violently, causing the guy to tighten his grip on him. The detective saw the guy switched his attention so he charged at him.

The detective ran towards them fast, but still not fast enough for him.

He twisted Junhong’s neck and in a second, his body goes limp…

The detective stops at his tracks, his eyes gaped at his son that’s unresponsive.

He smirked. “Gotcha.”

The detective looks back at him. But before he could react, the guy already surged the knife in Junhong’s hand unto the detective’s abdomen. Detective Choi slowly drops to the ground as the thick liquid comes out of his mouth. His eyes were still wide even until he falls to the hard ground. And before he could close them, the guy dropped Junhong’s body next to him.

The guy steps in front of him and… takes off his baseball cap, letting the detective have a full view on his face.

The detective stares at him, his eyes wide. He has seen him before.

“Why…” he choked out.

“To make it even.” The guy replied. “For Jieun.”

 

~*~

 

He opens the door to his home, a wide and triumphant grin on his lips.

“Dude! How did it go?” another figure appeared from the living room.

“They were a lot.” He said and tossed his baseball cap to the other.

“What do you mean a lot?” the other asked as he sat on the couch.

“Almost everyone on the list was there.”

“So? Did you get them all?”

He just shrugged.

“You don’t know? You didn’t make sure they were all dead?”

He didn’t answer. The other huffed.

“You should’ve checked. You might get in trouble if any of them lived.”

“I wasn’t planning the kid.” He confessed.

“What? Which kid?”

“The detective’s son.”

“Why not?”

“He could be useful.”

The other looked confused. “How can the detective’s son be useful? Hell dude, he can ruin everything we’ve planned!”

He shook his head. “He’s perfect.”

 

~*~

 

 

[A:N: This part was really tricky XD I had to think so hard I thought my brain would explode lol. Commen-jusaeyo~]