Final

Sometimes, You Just Have To Share the Pain
It had been weeks since Hyoras passing. The atmosphere around Beast was depressing but slowly got better. The boys slowly started getting back into working routine except for Junhyung and Doojoon. 
"Junhyung, Doojoon, you need to do your schedule," Junsuk stated in the dorm. The two boys didn't reply. "Is this because of Hyora? I know it's hard to except her...death but how do you think I feel? She was my sister. Yet, I'm still working because I know she'd want me to." The two boys looked up at Junsuk who was near tears.
"I'm sorry..." Junhyung said.
"It's fine just-" Junsuk began.
"I'm sorry but I can't do this. I can't be a part of Beast." Junhyung interrupted Doojoon and Junsuk stared at him baffled. Doojoon looked down and sighed.
"Me too.." He softly said. Junsuk's mouth gaped open. He couldn't believe what just happened.
"Why are you leaving?" He asked with force.
"We can't perform knowing that the girl we loved is gone," Doojoon replied.
"She would want you to! She wouldn't want you to stay at home all day moping about her death! " Junsuk exclaimed. As the 3 argued, the other members of beast walked in on the scene.
"What's going on?" Yoseob asked. Junsuk explained everything to them, causing their eyes to widen in shock.
"You can't!!" Dongwoon exclaimed. The other members agreed.
"No...we are going to..." Doojoon sighed and stood up. He left the room followed by Junhyung.
"What are we going to do?" Hyunseung asked. The others stayed silent. Junsuk sighed and scrolled through his phone for the schedule.
"Come on. With or without them we have to go. You guys have a concert in a few days," he said and motioned the others to do their schedule.
 
 
 
A week passed but Junhyung and Doojoon still weren't working. Fans became worried since they didn't perform at their concert. Rumors started that the two left Beast for good. Cube Ent decided to clear up this matter with a press conference.
"Junsuk, handle them. I need those two at the conference!!" The CEO barked over the phone and hung up. Junsuk put away his phone and sighed. He sat on his bed in the dorm and ruffled his hair in frustration. Suddenly, his phone began to ring. It was a call from the hospital.
 
 
H: hello? Mr. Junsuk?
J: yes? This is me.
H: we need you to come to the hospital.
J: why? Is there something wrong?
H: no. It's just that we have a letter from Ms. Hyora from before she was deceased.
J: really!? I-I'm on my way. Thank you!
 
 
Junsuk hung up and quickly headed to the hospital. He made his way to the receptionist.
"Um..I got a call about a letter?" He questioned. The nurse nodded and pulled out an envelope. Junsuk took it in his hand and tore it open. His eyes read through Hyoras handwriting. His eyes slowly teared up and he choked on his saliva.
"H-Hyora..." He whispered. "I need I show this to Doojoon and Junhyung!" 
 
 
 
 
Junsuk rushed into the dorm with the letter in his hands. He saw Hyunseung, Yoseob, and Dongwoon but not the others.
"Where are they?" Junsuk asked. 
"They went to the conference..." Yoseob sadly replied.
"Why are you sad then?" Junsuk questioned.
"They're quitting.." Yoseob looked down.
"What?!?!" Junsuk exclaimed. "..Come on! Were going." The members stood up and followed Junsuk out. They got into the car and accelerated towards the conference. After a few excruciating minutes, they reached the conference. They spotted Doojoon and Junhyung.
"Yah!!! Stop!" Dongwoon yelled loudly. The two boys faced them with surprised expressions. 
"You were going to quit?!?! Hyora wouldn't want this and I have proof!! Read this!" Junsuk furiously said and handed them the letter. Doojoon slowly took it and they read it. Their eyes widened.
"S-she wrote this?" Junhyung asked. Junsuk nodded. Junhyung sighed and went into the stage.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm sorry for not performing. But don't worry. Hyung and I will not be quitting. We have been upset over a close friend passing and needed time away but we will be back at our next concert,"  he spoke. Reporters frantically wrote the story and Junhyung left the stage.
 
2 weeks later
 
 
"So, you are going to be performing in a few minutes." The staff reported. The Beast members thanked them and gathered together.
"Guys, let's make this our best performance yet." Dongwoon smiled.
"Let's do this!!" Yoseob exclaimed.
They headed out to the stage and took their positions.
 
"Were on in 10!  Let's rock this! For Hyora!!" Dojoon said. The others nodded as the lights flashed onto them and the concert began...
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N: hey. I hope the last chapter wasn't bad. Well, I guess this is the end. Thanks for the support guys ^^)