Chapter 14

Sometimes, You Just Have To Share the Pain

 

"I-i...um.." Hyora stuttered. Honestly, none of her friends lived in Seoul since she moved there. She decided to make up a friend."Ji..Yeon......Jiyeon eonnie!" She said quickly.
"Oh, Jiyeon? I think I remember her..." JunSuk replied. Hyora sighed in relief. "I don't want them to know" she thought and walked to her room to change into comfortable clothes. After changing, Hyora walked back to the living room to hang out with the guys.
"So what do you guys want to do?" She asked. The guys looked at each other and shrugged. Hyora sighed and just put on a movie. She sat on the end of the couch next to Doojoon. 
"I'm really really really sorry," he whispered to her. Hyora looked at him and smiled.
"Don't worry about it I'm fine," She said. DooJoon inwardly sighed and nodded at her. 'Thos won't happen again. I don't want you hurt,' he thought. 
 
 
 
 
Months later
 
Hyora rushed to Cube Ent. "I'm going to be late," she said as she ran in the building. Hyora made it to her station with just a minute to spare. 
"You look tired," Junsuk said as he walked over to her. Hyora nodded.
"I...Just ran....from home...." She said in between pants and started to get out her styling supplies. 
"Ok you're styling B2ST again today. Make sure they don't do anything dumb. I have to go get their new schedules," Junsuk explained before he left. Hyora waited a few minutes before the boys arrived. 
"Annyeong Noona!" Dongwoon greeted and took his seat. Hyora smiled and started to do his hair and make up.
"So what are you guys doing today?" Hyora asked.
"We're performing on MNET music wave (a/n: that's what it's called right?)" Junhyung responded. Hyora nodded in understanding and continued to do everyone's hair and make up.
"Ok, so for my hair I want something stylish and chic" DooJoon said.
"I see. I'll just do the same thing as everyone else's hair." Hyora responded causing Doojoon to pout.
"But that's not-" Doojoon was interrupted by Hyora .
"I have instructions front the company," she laughed. Hyora quickly finished up everyone's looks and helped them get to the performance since Junsuk was still busy. Hyora stood backstage as she watched B2ST perform. Watching them perform had evoke normal for her since she was Junsuk's sister. Although she watched them perform many times, Hyora was always astonished by their power and charisma. Mostly, her eyes were
On Gikwang though. She was mesmerized by his smooth facing and amazing vocals. She was so mesmerized that she didn't even notice that the guys finished ther performance.
"Hyora..Hyora...HYORA!!" Gikwang exclaimed as he stood in front of her. Hyora snapped out of it.
"Huh? What? You guys finished," Hyora said. Gikwang chuckled and nodded. 
"Come on, I need your help," he said and pulled her into B2ST's changing room. Hyora was confused as he closed the door. "I can't work with this shirt! I need you to help me take it off..." Gikwang said leaving Hyora stunned. "Dont worry, I'm wearing something under," he explained as he saw Hyoras expression.  Hyora gulped and nodded as she helped him out of the shirt. Her face turned redder with each button undone. Once she finished, she looked like a tomato.
"Thanks Hyora!!!" Gikwang said and hugged Hyora . Hyora slowly hugged him back and then piled away.
"I'll see you tomorrow ," Hyora quickly bid Him a goodbye and rushed out while fanning herself. Her heart was beating unevenly and my because of her condition. "I think I've fallen for him...." Hyora  thought. 'But I can't be with him...' Hyora sighed sadly and sulked on her way home. When se went inside Hyora decided to record her last year in a journal. Hyora grabbed an empty journal and started to write
 
 
 
xx/xx/xx.                          7:36 pm
 
Today I watched B2ST perform at music bank. Wow...they are just amazing. I hope they will continue being idols long after my death. But there is one thing in particular to B2ST that I have realized. I love Gikwang. His smile, laugh, silly jokes, and all. They all mesmerize me. Oppa, if your reading this, I have fallen for you..hard. I e fallen for you so much that it hurts more than it should to know I can't be with you....