Chapter 15

Sometimes, You Just Have To Share the Pain

 

(A/N: so I'm probably going to write a chapter now for each month that she is alive now      i.e. November chapter, December chapter) 
 
July
 
One more year to live. That's all that stuck in Hyoras head. 'Lets make this year count' she thought as she was on break. 
"Hyora-ssi! Today you're going to style BTOB for their new MV!" The producers called out. Hyora got up and went over to start her job. 
"Annyeong Noona!" She heard a familiar voice. Dongwoon. He smiled brightly at Hyora.
"Hey Woonie! What are you Doing here?" She asked curiously. 
"I'm here to watch my dogsaengs!" He exclaimed. Right then, Btob came up to them and greeted them. 
"Is this Noona styling us?" Sungjae asked and Dongwoon nodded. "It's nice to meet you!" He bowed to Hyora. Hyora smiled warmly at him.
"So, shall we get started?" Hyora clapped her hands together and went over to the stylist section. First up was Ilhoon. 
"So what do you want?" Hyora asked.
"Can you just style it up?" Ilhoon asked. Hyora nodded and started to work on his hair. 
"Noona, do you like Gikwang Hyung?" He suddenly asked. Hyora was shock by the youngers question.
"W-what? Where did you get that from??" Hyora replied. I loom smiled cheekily.
"So you do! Omona, this is-" I legion was interrupted by Hyora shushing him.
"I don't need the others to know to. Ilhoon-ssi Promise me you won't tell." Hyora whispered. Ilhoon nodded at Hyora and smiled happily. 
"But, I wanna help you.." Ilhoon smiled. Hyora bit her lip and nodded. 'I just have a year. He can't get Gikwang to like me in a year...' Hyora thought and sighed. She finished styling everyone after a while.
"Thank you! You did great!" Eunkwang bowed setting an example for the others. Hyora bowed back at them and gave them a Hwaiting sign. 
"Noona, why don't you watch our filming?" Hyunsik asked. Hyora thought about it for a moment and then agreed. The boys cheered happily and led Hyora and Dongeoon to the set. 
"Woah! This is cool!" Hyora marveled at the set for "thriller". She walked around the eerie parts of the set and shivered. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She screamed and hit whatever was behind her. Unfortunately, the thing that touched her shoulder was Dongwoon. 
"Omona! Mianhe!! Are you okay!? I didn't mean to. Are you-" Hyora was interrupted by someone laughing from the side. She turned and saw Junhyung. 
"Yah!! This isn't funny!" Hyora exclaimed and left Dongwoons side to scold Junhyung. 
"It WAS funny," Junhyung laughed. Hyora frowned.
"No it wasn't. He's hurt because...I...hit him.." Hyora sighed causing Junhyng to laugh more.
"Noona, help please.." Dongwoon called out. Hyora rushed to Dongwoon and helped him up.
"I'm so sorry." Hyora said apologetically. Dongwoon nodded as a sign to say he forgave her. 
"I'm going to go sit with the Director," Dogwoon said and left Hyora with a chuckling Junhyung. Hyora turned around and glared at Junhyung. 
"You're so mean. " Hyora crossed her arms. Junhyung stopped laughing and pouted.
"I'm sorry. Please don't be mad," He said and hugged Hyora. He swayed slowly with her in his arms. 
"Gosh, you seriously have changed from the first time I met you," Hyora said and patted his back before pulling away. "Lets go watch the filming" she said and led Junhyung to the cameras. They watched from the sides cheering on the boys. Suddenly, Junhyung spotted a spare camera. He picked it up as turned it on. 
"Hyora come here!!" Junhyung pulled her towards him. Hyora looked at the camera confused. "Say something," He urged. Hyora nodded and smiled.
"Umm...hi...this is Hyora and Junhyung.  We're watching BTOB film their MV and it looks awesome so far. Umm.. They're working ha-" Junhyung interrupted Hyora.
"Be more lively. Like this. " Junhyung started to do funny dances in front of the camera. Hyora giggled at his cuteness and Junhyng slowly stopped. He smiled at Hyora being happy. Honestly, he hadn't seen her like this for a few days. Suddenly, Junhyung pecked Hyoras cheek causing her to stiffen momentarily.  She looked at Junhyng with round eyes. "Um, that was for the camera," Junhyung smiled. Hyora smiled softly and put her arm around Junhyung.
"This is my weird best friend," Hyora said to the camera and turned it off. 
"Should we go home? Im tired." Junhyung said. Hyora nodded and followed Junhyung out. Junhyung dropped Hyora at her house and went to the dorm himself. 'Ive fallen deeply for you Hyora,' Junhyung thought to himself as he drove back to the dorm.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Xx/xx/xx.                           5:33 pm
 
Today I was at  Btobs filming for their new music video. I accidentally hit Dongwoon. I hope he is ok now. I filmed a video with Junhyung. He took it with him and won't let me see it :( I wonder if it turned out well. Anyways, I'm glad to have an amazing friend like Junhyung. I'm going to miss him.......Oppa, thank you for being my best friend :)