Chapter 9

Sometimes, You Just Have To Share the Pain

 

Hyora and B2ST waited for the pizza to arrive. Once it did,  everyone dug in. 
"I still can't believe we won the award," Dongwoon happily said as he bit into a slice. 
"Well, you guys did work hard in the video," Hyora replied. 
"Well, when you became our stylist, you chose our clothes for the MV. That means you helped too," Hyunseung said. Hyora smiled widely and continued to eat. Everyone talked, laughed, and joked while eating. When they finished, Hyora offered to do the dishes.
"I'll help," Gikwang said and got up. They headed to the kitchen and started washing plates. 
"By the way, you really did look great tonight," Gikwang said. 
"Thank you," Hyora said. "But I'm not wearing that again. It showed way too much skin," Gikwang laughed and they continued to finish cleaning the dishes. After they finished, Hyora headed to Junsuk's room.
 "Junsuk Oppa, where do I sleep?" She asked. 
"Oh.. Just sleep on the bed with me," Junsuk said. Hyora plopped herself into the bed and yawned. 
"Hyora,......are you over the breakup?" Junsuk suddenly asked.
"Um... I guess I'm still a bit sad but I'm mostly over it. " Hyora replied. Junsuk nodded in understanding and turned off the lights before getting into bed. "GoodNight Hyora.사랑해요" 
"GoodNight Junsuk Oppa" 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hyora woke up with a pain in her chest. She quickly got up and rushed to the kitchen for a glass of water. She gulped it down in one shot and sighed. 
"What Do I do with this problem?" Hyora thought.
"Hyora? Is that you?" A familiar voice said. It was DooJoon.
"Yeah. I was just thirsty." Hyora replied and coughed, "What time is it?" 
"7 AM," DooJoon said.
"Lets make breakfast for the guys" Hyora said and started to get out sandwich ingredients. DooJoon wondered what just happened but decided to ignore it in the end and help Hyora cook. They prepared the food in silence and finished after half an hour.
 "Lets go wake up the guys."Doojoon Said and went into the bedrooms. He came back a few minutes later with everyone but Gikwang.
"Hyora, can you get Gikwang up. He won't budge when I tell him to," Doojoon asked. Hyora nodded and walked to Gikwangs room. She went up to his bed and tried to shake him awake but he wouldn't wake up. 
"Gikwang, Gikwang, GIKWANG!" Hyora exclaimed and successfully got Gikwang to sit up. He had bed hair and his eyes were half closed.
"Get up and eat," Hyora said and pulled him into the kitchen to eat
"Waah. This is delicious!" Yoseob said as he took a bite. 
"I don't think it's all that great," Junhyung said as Gikwang and Hyora arrived. Hyora frowned at him and sat down.
"You dot have to eat it then" she coldly said and picked up a sandwich. The rest of the meal ended with an awkward atmosphere.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
2 Months later
 
"You're on in 30 minutes B2ST!" The staff said. B2St was performing a concert in Seoul along with the rest of Cube Ent.
Hyora was quickly finishing up getting the boys ready. 
"Noona, my shoes have a tear in them," Dongwoon said. Hyora was shocked by the sudden problem. 
"I'll be right back," she said and ran off to the van. She drove off to the closest shoe store and got an identical pair. She made it back to the stadium with 2 minutes to spare.
"You should be faster next time. We could've had a problem," Junhyung said as he watched Hyora come in. Hyora glared at him and handed the shoes to Dongwoon. 
"Next Up is B2St!" The host said. The boys went onto the stage together. Hyora watched them in awe as they performed. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. It was Junsuk. 
"Here's some water," he said and handed her a bottle. 
"They look different on stage," Hyora said as she drank the water. Junsuk nodded on agreement. 
"Hey Oppa?" Hyora questioned. Junsuk turned his attention to her. "Why is Junhyung always so mean?" She asked.
"I don't know....but he didn't used to be like this. I guess we are going to have to ask him or the guys." Junsuk shrugged. Hyora nodded and continued to watch the guys perform. Her eyes trailed to Gikwang. 
'He looks really good while performi- wait. What am I thinking?' Hyora thought and shook her head. She walked away from the stage and started to clean up her supplies. She noticed some of Junhyns things on a desk and picked it up to move it out of the way.
"What are you doing?" Se heard a voice boom. She turned around and saw Junhyung.
"I was moving your stuff out of the way," Hyora replied.
"Yeah. Sure. Just don't touch my stuff anymore," Junhyung angrily spoke. Hyora was getting annoyed by his attitude.
"Why are you so mean, huh? All I did was move your stuff? Why do you drink every night and act so cold to everyone?" She said. Junhyung was surprised again by her reply. He quickly took his stuff and walked away. 
"What happened to him?" Hyora thought.