Chapter 11

Sometimes, You Just Have To Share the Pain

 

Junhyung and Hyora got the groceries from the market and headed home. 
"Junhyung-ssi," Hyora began causing Junhyung to turn his attention to her, "I actually understand what you're feeling... My ex- cheated on me... That's why I'm in Korea now," Junhyung looked at Hyora with a soft expression. He could feel his feelings for her growing. 'Shes different than other girls' he thought. A smile curled onto his lips unconsciously as they made their way home.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We're home!" Hyora exclaimed as she and Junhyung put away the groceries. 
"Junhyung! Hyora! I have some important news to tell you!" Junsuk said as he came rushing to the two. 
"What is it?" Junhyung asked.
"Cube is throwing a party for everyone in the Industry next week for working so hard," he exclaimed," Oh, Hyora you have to style them for the party before you get ready,"
"I'm going too?" Hyora asked. Junsuk nodded and explained that she was a part of the Entertainment industry as a stylist. Hyora nodded in understanding and sighed. "I have to wear a dress again," she thought. Suddenly, Gikwang walked in with a mischievous smile.
"Shopping!" He exclaimed.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Gikwang held up 2 dresses. Hyora stared at his choices in disbelief. One was the dress with the hole in the stomach from last time and the other was a strapless dress that that was one too many inches above the knee (fancy way of saying a short dress.haha) Hyora bit her lip and sighed,
"Are these my only-"
"Yes. These are your only choices," he said. "You won't have to try them on either because I know they are your size,"
Hyora groaned and pointed to the strapless dress. Gikwang smiled and went to the counter. 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It was the day of the party and Hyora helped the guys get ready. 
"Wow.  You always make me look good!" Hyunseung smiled. Hyora bowed in thanks and continued styling the others (A/N: does that make sense? Styling others?) 
"You should hurry and put on the dress. I'm dying to see you in it," Gikwang joked with Hyora. Hyora rolled her eyes and finished the last bit of her work. She headed to a changing room and put on the dress. She looked at herself in the mirror and cursed Gikwang under her breath. Hyora walked outside and quickly sat down in front of a mirror. Hyora began to do her makeup and Hair. She decided to go for a natural but chic look. 
"Hyora! Are you ready?" Junsuk called from another room. 
"Yeah! Almost!" Hyora replied and pulled on her heels before heading out to meet up with the others.  She took a deep breathe and walked towards the guys. DooJoon was the first to see her and his jaw hung open. 'Wow." Was all he could process through his mind. The others noticed Hyoras presence and turned their heads to look at her.
"Yah! Gikwang is never going to buy you dresses from now on!" Junsuk exclaimed. 
"She looks fine Hyung," Dongwoon said. Junsuk accepted Hyoras look but muttered under his breath from time to time. Junhyung on the other hand felt his face burning up. He but his lip as he stared at Hyora. 
"So, should we get going?" Hyora smiled. Everyone agreed and went into the van.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
At the Party--
 
Hyora walked inside the party hall with DooJoon. She looked around and saw artists from 4Minute to BTOB and other workers in the industry. 
"Lets get some drinks," Doojoon smiled at Hyora. She nodded at him and they went to get something to drink. DooJoon got some wine like most of the guests but Hyora got soda. 
"You don't like wine?" DooJoon asked. Hyora shook her.
"I just don't want any wine," She answered. Suddenly, some girls came up to DooJoon and started to flirt. Hyora recognized them as some of the Cube trainees. They pulled DooJoon away from you. DooJoon Gave you an apologetic look as he was taken away. Hyora puffed her cheeks and continued to sip her soda. She walked around the hall watching people dancing, talking, and enjoying themselves. Hyora didn't know many people at Cube so she just watched. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. She recognized the person in front her as one of the secretaries. He looked a bit drunk but Hyora didn't want to be rude and make him leave since he wasn't doing her any harm. 
"Hi! Hyora *hic* right?" He asked. Hyora nodded slowly. "Hi! I'm ChanYoung," he smiled. Hyora smiled back at him. "I'm a big fan of your styling," 
"Thank you," Hyora bowed. She was happy that someone besides B2ST liked her work.
"You didn't let me finish. I also like some other things." He smirked and pressed his body onto Hyoras. 
"What are you doing?!" Hyora said and pushed him away. ChanYoung stumbled backwards but immediately moved back towards Hyora. 
"Come On, You know you want-" Hyora felt his body weight leave hers. She felt someone grab her arm. She recognized that someone as Gikwang. He had punched ChanYoung away from Hyora. Luckily, no one else had noticed this. 
"You stay away from her!" Gikwang forcefully said and dragged Hyora away from him.