Chapter 16

Sometimes, You Just Have To Share the Pain

(A/N: hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I got horribly sick and I still am horribly sick and i still had to go to school -_-so it was hard for me to write stuff. I hope you lie this chappie!)

 

August
 
Hyora slowly opened her eyes and was blinded by the morning sunlight. She sat up and stretched her arms while yawning. Suddenly, she heard her door bell ring. She made her way to the door and opened it to reveal....Doojoon!
"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo," she bowed politely. DooJoon laughed.
"Hey, so can I come in?" He asked. Hyora nodded and led him into the living room. DooJoon sat down on the couch and looked at Hyora. "Did you just wake up? " Hyora nodded. "Why don't you shower. I'll make you breakfast," Hyora thought about his offer and nodded before going to shower. DooJoon stood up and went into the kitchen. He pulled out ingredients to make an American breakfast since Hyora used to live In Amwrica. He made eggs and bacon with toast. DooJoon set the food on the table and waited for Hyora, who came out a few minutes later. 
"It smells so good in here," Hyora cooed. She looked at the table and her eyes widened.
 
 
Flashback: 
 
Hyora sat in the doctor's office patiently waiting for her check up results. After a few minutes, the doctor came in. Hyora stood up and bowed. 
"No need for that Hyora," the doctor smiled. Hyora nodded before sitting down. "So, your results are here. Now, while taking your tests, we came across something. Your heart has become very sensitive. This means that you shouldn't eat anything oily, fat, etc, because it can give you an immediate heart attack. " Hyora nodded at the doctors explanation as she looked at her reports.
"I guess I'm dieting then," Hyora smiled
 
 
 
:End Flashback
 
 
"Why are you frowning? Don't you like this stuff?" DooJoon asked noticing Hyoras expression.
"Oh, Aniya. It's just that I.....am dieting... So I can't eat any of this..." Hyora said. DooJoon pouted at Hyora and put his hands together.
"Please eat it. I made it with love," Doojoon said. Hyora bit her lip and sighed.
"Fine," she said and sat down. 'A little bit won't hurt right?' She thought and took a bite of bacon. After a few more bites, she felt a pain in her heart. She clutched her chest and groaned in pain.
"Hyora! Are you ok??" DooJoon asked and went I her side. Hyora coughed and tried to Reply but was unable to. DooJoon quickly got out his phone and called the ambulance. 
 
 
 
 
------__________________________
 
 
Hyora slowly opened her eyes and looked at the white walls around her. 
"Hyora, you're awake!" DooJoon exclaimed. 
"DooJoon Oppa....-gasp- you didn't call any of the others right?" Hyora asked. DooJoon shook his head. 
"Hyora.... The doctor told me everything....Why didn't you tell anyone?" DooJoon asked. Hyora lowered her head and sighed.
"I didn't want to burden anyone.." She said. 
"Why do you think that? Hyora we care about you!! Maybe we could've done som-" DooJoon began but was interrupted by Hyora.
"Done what? Save me? Dont you think if there was a way then i would've tried it already. Nothing can happen for me to live..." Hyora bursted. She felt tears slide down her cheeks. DooJoon sighed and wiped away her tears before pulling her in for a hug. 
"Don't cry..." He softly whispered. Hyora slowly stopped crying.
"Please don't tell anyone else..." Hyora said and DooJoon nodded.
 
 
 
'Mianhe Junsuk I couldn't protect her like you wanted...and Mianhe Hyora, I fell in love with you but I can't do anything to save you. I am sorry...' DooJoon thought as he comforted Hyora
 
 
 
 
 
 
Xx/xx/xx.                           6:31 pm
 
 
Right now, I am I. The hospital. DooJoon went home already and is telling the others a cover up for where I am just I case they want to know. By the way, Doojoon knows about my illness. he promised not to tell anyone which I am glad about. I don't want the others worrying about me and messing up their schedule.. I am really glad I have an oppa like Doojoon. He's like another brother... Saranghae oppa! I wish I could say with you and the other for many more year but sadly I just have one.... Please dot forget me when I....die.....