Chapter 8

Sometimes, You Just Have To Share the Pain

 

Hyora went into the fitting room and changed. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. 
"Why couldn't Doojoon be here?" 
She mumbled and went outside to show Gikwang. He looked at her and his mouth fell open. Hyora bit her lip and waited for his verdict. 
"You look great! Lets go with that dress!" He smiled. Hyora slightly nodded and went back to change. 
"Aish. I don't like this," She sighed and changed back into her normal clothes. She exited the fitting room and headed towards Gikwang, handing him the dress. Hyora started to go through her purse for money to pay but Gikwang stopped her. 
"I'll pay," he said. Hyora protested but Gikwang ignored her and payed anyways. 
"How much was it? I'll pay you back," Hyora said as they exited the boutique. 
"Ani. It's fine." Gikwang responded and handed Hyora the bag with the dress. 
Hyora slightly mumbled under her breath causing Gikwang to chuckle.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hyora helped the guys get ready for The Music Awards. She styled their hair and did their make up. She noticed a tension when she was helping Junhyung getting ready but decided to shrug it off. Hyora carefully finished her work and smiled at how good the guys looked. 
"Noona, aren't you going to get ready?" Dongwoon asked. Hyora nodded and left to get ready. She pulled out the tube dress and frowned.
"Why does he have to pick the revealing dresses," she thought and sighed before slipping the dress on. Hyora decided to wear smoky makeup and high heels to finish up her look. She smiled at her reflection and headed over to the guys. DooJoon stared at her with his eyes wide open. 
"U-uh..You look really pretty," he said, causing Hyora to blush. 
"Gikwang! What did you make my sister wear! That's too revealing," Junsuk exclaimed. You nodded in agreement and turned to face Gikwang. 
"Everyone else thinks she looks pretty," Gikwang shrugged and smiled. Hyora blushed and laughed softly. After a while, Everyone started to pile into the van to leave for the Awards. Hyora ended up sitting by Junhyung and Doojoon in the back. "So..Gikwang picked the dress and you agreed?" DooJoon slyly said. Hyora's face turned red. 
"I-I protested but he still bought it," Hyora said, flustered. Doojoon chuckled and nodded in understanding. Hyora looked to Junhyung,who was quiet, ad noticed a few fly aways in his hair. She moved her hands to fix that, and startled Junhyung. "Yah, what are you doing?" He asked, annoyed. 
"Your hair is messed up right here, I'm fixing it," Hyora replied and moved closer to him. Junhyung could feel himself get hotter at the closeness. "Aannndd...Finished," Hyora said and pulled away. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 The Van finally arrived at the Red Carpet. " See you later Hyora," Yoseob said as everyone got out.  Hyora watched them get pictures taken from in the van. 
"They look really good," She smiled. Hyora was dropped backstage and she waited for the B2ST boys. After a few moments, they arrived.
 "Hyora, come on. Lets go take our seats!" Junsuk smiled. She walked with them to where they were sitting. This time, she ended up sitting by Gikwang and DooJoon. 
"The dress fits you really well," Gikwang smirked. 
"Yah, Byuntae," Hyora whisper-yelled causing Gikwang to frown. 
"I'm not a Byuntae," he said. 
"Sure you're not," Hyora laughed. Finally, the Award Ceremony started and they watched as awards were given away. The award that B2ST was nominated for came up. "Best Music Video of The Year"  All of B2ST became tense waiting for the result. Hyora felt DooJoons hand slip into hers. She looked to him and saw that his eyes were shut. 
"He must really want this award," she thought and gave DooJoons Hand a reassuring squeeze. He looked to her and smiled. 
"And the award goes to..........B2ST!!!" The host said. The guys jumped up in joy. Gikwang suddenly hugged Hyora. 
Dugeun Dugeun..... She didn't have this feeling the last time they hugged.
 "What is this?" Hyora thought as they pulled away. Gikwang smiled at her and followed the others to the stage. Hyora sat down and watched them accept the award. DooJoon took the mic from the host and began to say a few words, " This is amazing. We are really glad we received this. We'd like to thank Cube Ent., our amazing B2UTIES, our director, our stylists," Hyora saw DooJoon wink at her and she smiled, " and the members for working hard. Thank You," the guys bowed and went back to their seats to watch the rest of the awards. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't believe we won!" Hyunseung exclaimed when they were in the van. All the guys seemed to be happy, even Junhyung.  Hyora smiled at the happy atmosphere but she caught Gikwangs eye and looked away. Gikwang shrugged it off as nothing.
"Why did my heart beat earlier?" Hyora thought. They arrived at the dorm after a while and went inside happily.
 "Ok guys go change," Junsuk said. "And Hyora. Stay here for the night. It's already late." 
"What about my clothes?" Hyora asked.  Junsuk went Ito his room and came back with sweats and a shirt.
"Wear mine," he said ad headed her the clothes. Hyora nodded and went Into the bathroom to change. She took of the dress and pulled the shirt over her head. It fit like a dress. 
"Maybe I should just wear the shirt," Hyora said and began to take off her make up. Suddenly, the door swung open revealing Junhyung.
"Omo, Mianhe.."  He said and quickly closed the door. His heart beat rapidly and he rushed to his room. Hyora stood in the bathroom and took in what just happened. She shrugged and continued to take off her makeup.
"I was practically already dressed," she thought. Hyora pulled on the sweats ad walked out. The guys were ordering food to celebrate their win. Hyora noticed Junhyung avoiding her and chuckled. She moved closer to him and sat by him. He looked down.
"Jesonghamnida " he mumbled. 
"I was practically dressed when you came in," Hyora laughed. Junhyung sighed. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A/N: hi this is animelover99!! This was my first chapter. I'm sorry if it isn't good haha..I hope you guys liked it and will continue reading ^^)