Chapter 22

Sometimes, You Just Have To Share the Pain
Hyora slowly opened her eyes and sat up. It had been 2 weeks since B2st surprised her. Hyoras illness significantly worsened. She couldn't even stand by her herself. Hyora pushed the button in her bed that called in the nurse. After a few moments, the nurse arrived.
"How can I help you?" She asked.
"w-water..." Hyora coughed. The nurse rushed about and gave Hyora a glass of water. 
"Thank you..." Hyora smiled and the nurse went off. Hyora slowly drank her water and put the cup on the table next to her. Suddenly, Hyora felt a sharp pain in her chest. Her breathing became rapid and uneven. She quickly pressed the nurse button repeatedly. The nurse rushed in and gasped. 
"DOCTOR!!!" She exclaimed and ran out the room. Hyora clutched her chest in pain. The doctor arrived in Hyoras room momentarily with other nurses.
"Quickly get her to the Emergency Room! And call her relatives!!" He exclaimed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Junsuk and BEAST were in the practice room when Junsuk received a call. He picked it up and started to speak.
"Hello?.....What!!?? Andwae!" He exclaimed and dropped his phone. 
"Hyung!! What's wrong?" Hyunseug asked.
"Hyoras gotten worse. I have to go to the Hospital," Junsuk exclaimed.
"We're coming too..."Doojoon said. Junsuk nodded and they quickly went to their van and to the hospital.
 
 
 
 
Junsuk ad the others rushed towards the nurse at the check out desk.
"Where is the patient from room 723 right now?" He asked with his words trembling. The nurse looked through her computer and then at them.
"She's in Emergency room H." The nurse said. The boys thanked the nurse and rushed off to the emergency room. After reaching the second floor, they were denied access to the emergency room. B2ST waited in anxiety for the doctor to tell them what happened. After an hour, Hyoras doctor came out with an expression full of grief.
"What happened to my sister?!?!" Junsuk exclaimed.
"I'm sorry...We did all that we could but....Hyora-ssi doesn't exist in this world anymore...excuse me," The doctor said and walked off. The boys froze in shock. Junsuk fell to his knees and tears slowly fell down his cheeks. 
"M-My sister...she's gone??" Junsuk questioned. DooJoon walked towards Junsuk and helped him up. He led him into the emergency room, followed by the others. They slowly made their way to Hyoras lifeless body that was covered by the white sheet. Tears fell down the boys' faces as they saw their friend Deceased.
"Hyora....." Junhyung softly said. "She couldn't even tell Gikwang..." He thought. Junhyung looked towards Gikwang and sighed. He grabbed his arm and pulled Gikaang outside.
"What are you doing?" Gikwang asked when they were outside.
"Gikwang-ah, I need to tell you something.......Hyora loved you.." 
"Hyora W-What???" Gikwangs eyes round .
"She loved you....a lot.." Junhyung said. Gikwangs eyes filled with tears as his heart beat fast. He put his hand on his chest and looked through the door. 
"Why didn't he say anything?" Gikwang choked out.
"She knew she wouldn't live so she didn't want to love you but she couldn't help it.... So she just kept it from you.." Junhyung replied. Gikwang bit his lip and slightly trembled. 
"She should've told me.....I've loved her but never told her or revealed my my feelings in any way...I loved her too late...." Gikwang said in between sobs. Junhyung looked up at Gikwang with sadness. 
"Gi-" Junhyung was interrupted by Gikwang.
"I'm going to go get some fresh air...." He said and quickly left the hospital.  Gikwang went to the dorm and fell onto the couch. He buried his head in his hand and yelled.
"Why???Why didn't you say anything?!" He sobbed.
 
 
"Hyora I love you..."
 
 
 
 
Junsuk held Hyoras funeral 2 days later. Close friends and family had gathered. Junsuk said a few words before burying Hyoras coffin.
"Hyora was my sister but she was also a friend. She always made the people around her smile and found good in everyone. She was fragile like a glass when it came to emotions but she still faced them. She never gave up and loved everyone and everything. Hyora was like an angel to me... I will always...Love her..." With that, they began burying her and let her be sent off to a better place.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Sorry guys, I am not used to angst so Mianhe if it /..\ next chapter will be the last.)