Chapter 17

Sometimes, You Just Have To Share the Pain
September
 
 
Hyora sat in the stylist rooms and waited for the members of BTOB to come. Today, she was helping them with their looks for a showcase. After waiting for a while, Ilhoon came in.
"Noona!! I have good news for you!" He exclaimed. Hyora gave him a look of questioning. "Gikwang Hyung is coming!" Hyoras mouth dropped open. She was surprised that Ilhoon was actually trying to get them together. Hyora nodded at Ilhoon and smiled.
"Thanks Hoonie," she laughed and had him sit down so she could begin her work. Once she finished his look, the others came too and she finished them up as well. After Hyora was finished with BTOB, another male sat down. It was Gikwang. 
"Hi Hyora! Can you do my stuff too? I'm going to guest appear to sing a song with Eunkwang," Hyora nodded and started to style Gikwang . She felt her heart beating fast and wondere if Gikwang could hear her heartbeat. Luckily, he did not and just kept on watching Hyora style his hair.
"Wow, this is the best you've ever done for me," he marveled when she finished and gave her a big hug. Hyora blushed and hid her face. 
"Gwenchana Hyora-ah?" Gikwang asked. Hyora sheepishly nodded and excused herself. She went into the break room to find Ilhoon. 
"Noona, how could you leave so embarrassingly," he teased. Hyora gave his arm a slight slap and sighed.
"I don't know what happened. I was just frozen when he hugged me. This never happened before though." She said earning a chuckle from Ilhoon.
"You really like him don't you?" He asked and exited the room. Hyora stood there by herself thinking of his words. She admitted she liked him once and now she was admitting that she was falling for him even more and it was hard to control that feeling she had. It was simply out of control like her illness. Her love for Gikwang was like a virus..."the Gikwang virus" she thought and chuckled at her own thoughts before exiting the room to see the performance of BTOB and Gikwang. Hyora watched in awe once again as the boys flawlessly executed each move and sang each note perfectly. She was so into it that she didn't notice that someone was trying to talk to her from behind until he tapped her shoulder.
"Omo! Jiyong oppa!" She said happily an hugged him.
"How are you Hyora?" He asked with a smiled
"I'm good," Hyora smiled . Jiyong ad Hyora had a conversation for a while until he had to go perform.
"It was nice talking to you Hyora." Jiyong said with a smile that looked slightly sad. As Jiyong left, Gikwang arrived. 
"Why were you talking to him?" He asked.
"Oppa is my friend." Hyora said and smiled.
"He's hitting on you!" Gikwang exclaimed. Hyora looked at him angrily.
"Stop! you're doing this again!" She sighed. Gikwang bit his lip and looked down.
"Sorry. I guess I'm protective of you. I mean you're like my little sister" with those words, Hyoras heart broke. He only thought of her as a sister? She didn't think of him as a brother though.
"O-oh, then it's ok..". Hyora sighed, "I forgot I need to get groceries! I'll see you later oppa," Hyora said and quickly left. When she reAched home Hyora wrote in her journal and then hugged her knees in sadness before drifting off to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Xx/xx/xx.                           10:54pm
 
 
 
Today was horrible. My heart has been shattered into pieces. Gikwang doesn't love me. I knew it was impossible to think we would be together but I didn't want to know he only thought of me as a sister. I guess this love I have for him will wither away with me when I die.... I wish it didn't have to end like this....on a brighter note, I saw Jiyong oppa today. In going to really miss him and his kind words.....