Chapter 12

Sometimes, You Just Have To Share the Pain

 

Gikwang led Hyora outside and let her go.
"Are you ok? He didn't do anything really bad right?" He questioned as worry filled his words.
"I'm fine. He didn't really do anything to hurt me..." Hyora said. Gikwang sighed in relief and then there was an awkward silence. 
"So, do you want to go back in?" Gikwang asked. Hyora shook her head.
"I lost my party mood," she replied.
"Have you eaten?" He questioned.
"Not yet," she answered
"Ok then! Lets go eat out somewhere," Gikwang exclaimed and pulled Hyora towards and into his car.
"Where are we eating?" Hyora asked.
"I know a great restaurant near here," Gikwang said as he started to drive. After several minutes, they arrived at the restaurant.
"I haven't eaten here in so long," Gikwang smiled and rushed in to the restaurant as Hyora trailed behind him. 
"Ahjumma! Have you missed me?" Gikwang hugged the old lady at the counter.
'Seems like they know eachother well," Hyora thought.
"Aigoo!! You've grown so much!" The Ahjumma smiled, "Is this your Girlfriend?" She Asked and motioned to Hyora.
"Aniyo, Mrs...Park," Hyora replied as she read her name tag. 
"Oh, well his loss. Anyways, what would you like? Whatever you order is on the house!" Mrs.Park smiled and took their order. When they finished ordering, Hyora and Gikaang went to an empty table and sat down. Suddenly, Hyora got a text message from JunSuk: 
 
 
J: where are you??!!
H: at a restaurant with Gikwang
J: What? Why?!
H: I was assaulted by a drunk coworker and Gikwang took me out of the party.
J: What?! Drunk?! -_- Atleast you're safe.
H: Yeah, anyways, we'll be home by midnight.
J: Ok, have fun with Gikwang...
 
Hyora put away her phone.
"Who was that?" Gikwang asked.
"Junsuk oppa. He wanted to know where I was," Hyora said and started to drink some water.
"I see...By the way, how come you won't call me oppa?" Gikwang asked. Hyora choked on her water and coughed slightly.
"What? Why should I?" She asked.
"Well, I did save your life from a drunk man," he laughed.
"He didn't try to KILL me," Hyora protested.
"I still saved you!" Gikwang retorted.
"Fine!! Gikwang Oppa!" Hyora said and immediately put her was down in embarrassment. Gikwang chuckled at Hyoras actions. After a few more minutes, the food finally came out. Hyora was eating  Black noodles while Gikwang had Kimchi Jiggae. As They ate, Gikwang tried to start a conversation.
"So...." He awkwardly began,"have you had your first kiss," 
"Why?" Hyora asked in response.
"Just curious," Gikwang shrugged 
"Actually, I have," Hyora said
"Ooh LaLa!  Who was it?" Gikwang questioned
"Some dude I used to date. We broke up a while ago.....What about you?" Hyora asked
"Yeah. I've kissed alot of girls," Gikwang boasted.
"*cough* player *cough*" Hyora said.
"What was that?" Gikwang raised an eyebrow.
"Nothing," Hyora quickly said.
"Haha. Whatever. But you should watch out or you could e the next person I kiss!" Gikwang smirked.
"Yeah right. I would never," Hyora replied. 
"Hey, there's something on your face," Gikwang suddenly said and moved toward Hyora.
"If you're lying I will smack you," Hyora warned. Gikwang chuckled and moved towards her until.............
 
 
 
 
What happens next??? Wait for the next update to find out!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Animelover99--- hey guys. So I'm probably not going to update very regularly. Probably the latest I'll update is every 5 days.
I started highschool and I barely have free time. On the bright side I joined the Asian club and remix (hip hop dance) club!!! I'm not Asian though.......I dont Think half of the people in the club are either..... Anyways, comment and subscribe!!!