My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Someone knocked her door..Junghye entered when she heard the words come in.She can see Seungmi is sitting on her desk with a lot of paper.."Ehh what are you doing with those paper??Are you doing a science research" Seungmi laughed."I just want to organize it..btw,why you're here??what do you want from me??" "Hmm,what happened in that room??Are you okay??Did he do anything to you??" Junghye walked closer towards Seungmi.She checked Seungmi's face,neck,arms and also shoulder.."Yahh I'm alright~If you're so worried,why you just let that Yejun do that??" "I can't do anything.He said this is for your own good.What is the 'good' means??" "Hmm I don't get it as well." Seungmi then collected the paper,while Junghye still standing beside the table.Seungmi accidentally struck a picture until it fall to the floor.Luckily the frame is the plastic one."Seungmi??Soohyun oppa is still owns your heart??" Junghye take the picture,picture of Seungmi and Soohyun.It is the picture that Seungmi always hug,talk,kiss and accompany her all the time.Since Soohyun left her,She didn't act like before.She becomes less talkative,even with her own family and also 3 of them.She shared almost all of her problem with that picture.Junghye cannot do anything.As long as Seungmi is wake up from her depression,and be able to sing again."Hmm I will always love him.." "Even there will be someone that want to have your heart someday??" Seungmi stay silent for a while."Hmm,he must be able to understand me,respect my feeling towards Soohyun oppa too," Seungmi then moved to her bed."I bet no one can do that Seungmi," Junghye sighed."I don't want to think about this Junghye," She lay there.Junghye then sit on the bed " Yejun said that he wants you and Kan make a good relationship.I also think that you guys were destinied together.Don't you want to open your heart to him if he asked for that??" "Junghye,I don't know.Destiny is......something unexplainable.Can you leave me Junghye??I want some times alone," Junghye sighed,she understand.Seungmi will becomes so stubborn when it comes to feelings.

When Junghye is out,Seungmi stands and grab the picture."Oppa..Why the memory with you appeared very clearly in front of my eyes??I even hug him because I can see you in him.Oppa~~why he must do things,same way like you do??Oppa I miss you,I miss you soo much,If you're here with me,I will not be as confused as this.And Doojoon oppa,he seems nice.If one day,I'm fallen for him.You will support me right??" Seungmi stares at Soohyun.He smiled widely in the picture.That picture were taken on his last birthday party.She hugged the picture,suddenly tears are coming down."I just want you oppa..".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2nd day for the competition.Today is important to Kan,Seungmi,Jiahee and also Dahyun.They will go on stage to present their tasks.All of them performed well.Only Kan got the tasks for evening sessions since he's from dancing team.While Seungmi is performing,Doojoon are sitting at the front row..He smiles a lot and keeps looking at her..Seems like his eyes are locked to her.Kan also there but Seungmi tried so hard not to look at him,but she can't help it,sometimes she looks at him.When his eyes caught hers,he smiles.Once Seungmi done performing,Doojoon runs out to the backstage.He quickly seeking for Seungmi."Seungmi!!omo~~You're totally the best!!Your singing skill is just WOW!!You make me melts~~" Doojoon looked so excited.Seungmi can see many pair of eyes are looking at them right now."Thanks Doojoon oppa..But oppa,many people are staring at us right now." She whispered a bit to Doojoon.Doojoon then take a look around.."Ohh okay I understand.I'll go first.Need to see my cohort,about their preparation.See you later," Doojoon then walk away..Seungmi smiles a bit.She wanted to go back to her waiting room.Half of her journey,Kan is standing there,blocking her way."Hey,You did well," He said.She smiles at him."Thanks for the praise." Seungmi is about to walk again but Kan stopped her."May I demand something from you?" Kan looked into her eyes.Seungmi want to avoid that look but she just can't do it.She just remain silent."What??"she said it slowly."Come to watch my performance during evening sessions,please," Seungmi don't know how to react,he is quite close to her now.She afraid,if she make a move she might ended in his embrace.Kan understand her silentness.She is confused,so he decided to leave her alone right now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

During lunch time,Seungmi walked to the Dahyun's waiting room.She's there when Seungmi enter the room.But she didn't realize that.Seungmi snarled at Dahyun."Unnie!!!haaaa!!" She slapped Dahyun's back.Dahyun is terribly surprise..She hold her chest."Yahh!!Seungmi..You wanna me to die soon??" Dahyun hit her shoulder."Haha You're spacing out just now??What are you thinking huh??huh??" Seungmi sit in front of her.."It's nothing," Dahyun look blushed a bit.Seungmi took out her cellphone and quickly snap Dahyun's picture."OMG unnie!!!haha I can see that you're blushing in this picture too!!"Seungmi

show that picture to Dahyun.Dahyun want to grab that cellphone but Seungmi quickly put into her pocket~ "No unnie..I know you will delete it," "Haha I will delete it one day.You just wait," Threaten Seungmi but Seungmi just make a 'whatever' expression. "Unnie,I want to tell you something," "Hmm..." "Remember my sunbae??LeeU??" Dahyun automatically look at Seungmi. 'How come I can forget him?He's cute~~Such a cutie~' "Yeah," shortly said.Want to cover her excitedness when hearing that name. "Well unnie,just now,he asked me about you," "MWO???What did he ask you??come on tell me!!yahhh palli!!!," Dahyun grabbed Seungmi's shoulder and shake it.."Unnie!!You make me feel dizzy!!Why you're soo excited??" Dahyun then realize it.She quickly changed her mood..Doesn't want Seungmi to spot that she's interested in LeeU.'Seriously,who can forget the love sign right Lee Dahyun??'."Err continue please Seungmi," Still want to know about that."Hmm nothing much.He just ask me about yourself,your favourite..and soo on.He looks so interested in you.Should I give your phone number to him unnie??" Winked at her unnie.Dahyun give a surprise look but in her heart *jumps,jumps just give it Seungmi!!give it!!!* "What??Don't do that Seungmi.Don't try to give my phone number to him.I've warned you okay,That's so embarassing!" Seungmi burst into laugh.."Hahaha I know..I'm teasing you just now but your reaction,seems you want me to do it so badly lalala~~" "Yahh Seungmi!!" Seungmi quickly runaway from that room.When Seungmi is disappeared from her sight,Dahyun smiles alone.

FLASHBACK>>>>

"Let's give a big applause for this dance team!!" The MC announced for that.'Oh,I want to do well.' Dahyun mumbled to herself.She then walked confidently to the stage.During half time of the performance.She can see LeeU is there,sitting in the first row,focusing at her..LeeU smiles thorughout the performance.'Ahh I will surely faint if he smiles like that.no!!I'm in the middle of performance.NOT NOW!save this faint feel after this..' She continued to dance with all her heart.Looking at LeeU,make she want to give all out of her energy and passion.