My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Junghye-ahh,Did you talk to Seungmi??"Dahyun asked Junghye while they're still in the elevator."Not yet unnie.I'm too afraid to ask her.Did she okay??" "Hmm Last night I got some talk with her.But she didn't tell me the whole things," "Last night??When did she come back??" Junghye look at Dahyun.Dahyun seems hesitate.'Should I tell her??' "Ahmm not long enough after you..Hye,keep an eye of her please..You guys are in the same age,you can understand the way that she is thinking," Dahyun touched Junghye's shoulder."I'll try but unnie..what's the problem??" Both of them then come out from the elevator."Can't you see that she is spacing out during breakfast this morning??" "Yeah,you're right unnie.She looks like,depressed.Same way of acted when Soohyun oppa died," Junghye is thinking for a while."That's it!!I'll try to talk to her tonight." Suddenly the elevator's door is opened.A guy show up.Junghye is looking at him.That guy walked towards both Dahyun and Junghye."Good morning~" He greet."Ahh good morning Kan,"Junghye said.Kan smiles to them."Hmm how's Seungmi??"He asked.Junghye is about to shouted.Surprised with his question.She stuttered to answer that.Dahyun just standing without a words."Err..She's fine," "Glad if she is.This is..."He hold his words while pointed his hand at Dahyun."Ahh this is Dahyun unnie,our senior.She is in the same class with Jinon oppa,"Junghye introduced them.Both of them shake hand."I'm sorry noona,I didn't even recognize you," "Ahh it's okay.I'm not too popular,"Dahyun make some joke,Kan laughed."I'll be leaving first," He walked away."Kan!!Congratulations for winning the third place!" Kan turns to his back and said."Thanks!!" Dahyun poke Junghye."That person...He is the only winner for our academy right??Ahh now I remember,he's being choosen to have the training at Paris along with Yoon Doojoon right??" Dahyun can see that Junghye is nodding."I never meet him before this." "Me too unnie,but he's quite popular," "I can see that.But,why did he asked about Seungmi??" "Owh I don't know what to say.But I think Kan admires Seungmi.He got some linkage with her." Dahyun suddenly thinking about things that Seungmi told her last night.'Could it be...that guy is Kan??'the same guy that Seungmi told her last night??' "Ahh unnie,I'll go first.See you this evening.Please wait for me.I want to go back with you,"Junghye hold Dahyun's hand."Okay my dear..I'll come to your class," Both of them then take their way.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

During lunch time..."Junghye,I'll have my lunch with Jiyoung..and you???" Yejun asked Junghye.Junghye just look at him.'Seems like he doesn't want to eat with me,' "Ahh I want to eat with Dahyun unnie today.I already promised her," Junghye lied to him.Yejun's expression now is bright."Okay Junghye,bye," Yejun just walked away.Leaving her behind.Junghye froze there..She felt sad.'Does this means that,Yejun now is far from me??' Junghye walked to the window."I don't have the appetite,"She sighed.From the top,she can see that Yejun is holding hand with Jiyoung.They looks so happy but Junghye feels so heartbreak.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Seungmi,there's someone is waiting for you at the information centre at ground floor," One of her colleague told her."Ahh okay,thanks," Seungmi walked out from that room.Took the elevator.Once she out,she can see the figure of.."Doojoon oppa??" "Annyeong Seungmi~" Doojoon quickly approaching her."Let's have lunch together," Doojoon smiles."Hmm okay.Let's go," Both of them are heading to the restaurant beside the singing academy building."This is my favourite restaurant,What you want to eat Doojoon oppa??" Seungmi asked."Anything.Just get me some western," "Ahh after a long time being at the oversea,you still order for the western??" Doojoon laughed."Okay,how about fish and chips??" "It'll be great.." Seungmi walked to the counter while Doojoon find a place to sit.Few moments later,Seungmi is back.She sit in front of him and looking at him,try to see if there is some bruises on his face.Doojoon just smile sometimes,he doesn't know how to react when Seungmi is staring at him."Are you okay??I...I'm sorry about what had he did.Kan just followed his heart at that time," Doojoon is taken aback."Why you have to apologize for his act??" Seungmi lost her words.'Yeah,Doojoon oppa is right.why I'm doing that??' "Ahmm oppa,Is that hurt??"Seungmi pointed her finger at Doojoon's cheeks.Doojoon touches his cheeks."Ahh I'm okay.Not too painful," Doojoon felt quite happy because Seungmi is care for him."I'm shocked when Kan punched me.He need to realize something," He said and waiting for Seungmi's reaction but Seungmi just stay silent.As for her,she feels uneasy about Doojoon's words towards Kan.Those words seems like teasing."Seungmi-ahh,I have to back to paris tomorrow evening," "Hmm??you just stay here for only 5 days??" Doojoon nodded."If I got a chance.I don't want to go there anymore.I'll missing you.." Seungmi give Doojoon a surprised look."I will miss you Seungmi.I ever think to take you along with me,but I know it is impossible," "Doojoon oppa..I..don't want to go anywhere," "I know,that's why I didn't ask you.Can you wait for me Seungmi??Please,wait for me~" Doojoon give out a hopeful look.Seungmi don't know how to react,she quickly thorw her sight down.Then Doojoon hold her hand."I like you Seungmi,can you wait for me??Once I come back.I will propose to you,in a proper way," Seungmi lost her words.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Can I follow you??" LeeU suddenly show up behind her when she is about to unlock her car."Why must you??" "Ahh let me go with you," LeeU is begging Seungmi."But,I'm going with Jiahee unnie," LeeU smiles automatically..Remember how hard did he persuade Jinon to 'kidnap' Jiahee.If not,Jiahee won't let him to follow.Seungmi cannot understand LeeU so she grab her cellphone."Hello??Hee-unnie??haahh??Then you just go home with him later??Oh Okay then,bye," Seungmi cut off the line."So may I??"LeeU asked again."I'll drive my car.I just follow you from behind," "You're so determined.what's your plan??" "Hmm there's something.." Showing an excited expression.Seungmi sighed.She knows her senior well."Okay then..Let's go.." Both of them drove their car to the dance academy.Seungmi have to went there to fetch Dahyun and Junghye but LeeU,he tried to meet Dahyun.'Kan must be there too,Ok I'll try to act as usual me,' They reached at dance academy about 15 minutes later."Come,Let's go to Dahyun unnie's practice class.." LeeU is surprised.'Am I too obvious??' He think.Seungmi looked at him.'Babo,everyone will notice about that,' Seungmi then lead LeeU to Dahyun's place.As LeeU went inside,he immediately looking for her but didn't give him a hard time to find Dahyun.As his sweetheart,he can spot her so easily.Her appearance during practice time really catch his eyes.She tied her hair in ponytails which make her looks more cuter.But when he saw that Dahyun is wearing shorts,he's shocked.He looked around,can see that a few of guys also in that room.He cannot stand it when one of them is staring at Dahyun.Immediately,he went in front of Dahyun and blocked the guy's view.Seungmi that come with LeeU just now just looking at them.While for Dahyun,she is shocked when LeeU suddenly standing in front of her."Oh hi!!"She greet him shyly but when she saw his face with a frown,her smile immediately faded."What are you wearing??" He paused for a while,when he noticed the others intently listening to what he's about to say since all of them were surprised with his sudden reaction.He bent low towards her ear and whispered."Why did youu dress like this??"He asked."Huh??What's wrong with what I'm wearing??This is my usual clothes,wearing this during practice." Dahyun give out the puzzle look.Her voice is quite loud until the laughter is heard from people near them.Seungmi also laughed."Here,"Seungmi is still laughing when she handed her a pink blanket but when Dahyun looks didn't understand what does it means,She voluntarily put the blanket around her waist to cover her legs."Happy now Leeu oppa??I'll leave both of you,Unnie,You go back with him,I'm going home now with Junghye.Bye!!" Seungmi walked away."Seungmi!!" Dahyun called.