My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Junghye-ahh,I want to ask you something,"Yejun said for the first time today since Junghye is been avoiding him from morning."Hmm..I am so nervous.Don't talk to me Yejun," Junghye answered coldly.."Yahh Lee Junghye,don't ignore me!!I can't live like this!!" Yejun's voice is quite high.Junghye is surprised with his reaction.'He never talk to me in this way,' Junghye then show a sulky expression and walked away from that place,leaving Yejun that is confused.'Did she think that I'm mad at her??Yes!!I do mad at her..what is my fault until she have to ignore me??' Yejun stand up and he started to dance a bit but he can't stay focus.He started to go on rampage.He pushed the chair hardly until it hit the table.The sound is soo loud enough to make their dance instructor come to that waiting room."What's was that Yejun??" "Nothing,"He walked away..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Jinon~~" Jinon turns to his back."Jiahee??" He can see her upset expression."Hey what's wrong??" Jinon asked but suddenly Jiahee hugged him.Jinon is taken aback."Are you mad at me??Do you feel aggrieved when I didn't want to go to see your family??" Jinon pushed Jiahee a bit."Let's talk outside,"He said and hold her hand.They're heading to a quiet place.Once they find the best spot,Jinon let go of her hand.Jiahee once again can feel something when Jinon is quite cold with her."Jiahee..I can't feel your sincerity when you hug me just now.I can feel that it's just a normal hug.Not a hug that I want from you." Jiahee is looking at the ground.'Am I really like that??' "Jinon-ahh,you didn't call me as usual last night," She said in a cute way,try to make Jinon cool down.She knows that he's quite aggrieved."Run out of battery~" Just one word from him.Then Jiahee started to become angry."Yahh Kim Jinchul!!If you really don't want to talk to me,just say it!!Stop looking for me again!!" Jiahee shouted then she leaved.'He dare you do that to me??no one ever ignoring me like that,' Jiahee just walked without knowing where did she's going~

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seungmi is about to go to the cafe when someone grab her hand and make her run.She's so shocked."Hey,let go of me!!Who are you??"But that person just ignore her."HELPP!!!!"Seungmi shouted but automatically that person turned and covered then pushed her to the wall.'KAN???' She's struggled a bit to make him remove his hand from .But he just ignore that.He's staring into her eyes."You're blushing~" He whispered to her ear.'Stop beating like crazy,heart!!' Seungmi stay still after that.Kan then remove his hand from .But Seungmi still froze,no words come from her~"I'm sorry for dragging you until here.Is your hand in pain?"He asked to break the silence.Seungmi shoke her head.'No I can't keep silence all the time.Tell him what you want to tell him,' "Hmm..Kan~~" She spoke.Kan is surprised.'Did she just said my name??This is the first time!!' His eyes are shining,now he knows what he want from her."Yes,anything??"They're still in that position,Kan is so closed to her,make her feel really awkward right now."You're too close,"she said.Kan burst into laugh."Okay I'll move a bit."He did move but still looking at her."I want to ask you one thing,why did you do that on stage yesterday??"Seungmi now speaks comfortably to him."Do what??Pointing at you??haha" He laughed."Hmm just for fun~" Seungmi's eyes widen."For fun??Do you think that it is fun??" Seungmi's voice tone seems higher now."Hey,come on.Hmm~~Did you have a boyfriend??" Kan give a serious look to her."None of your business," Seungmi said harshly now."Be my girl,"He said."No thanks," Then Seungmi is leaving.But Kan grab her hand."I won't give up.No one ever rejected me.If I said I want you,then I will get you,".They're exchanging gaze.