My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yejun walked passing the building but he spotted a person is picking some flower."What are you doing??Are you want to make a mess in our environment??" Junghye is sulking when hearing Yejun's voice."Yahh Shim Yejun.Seungmi is isn't interested in Kan.She will not giving her heart to any guy especially that Kan," Yejun is staring at Junghye. 'Why she said this in an arrogant way??' "Who knows the fate~" He said it shortly."You didn't want to see her with him huh??Did you like him too???Since most of the girls will like him,"His tone now is fulled of jealous.Junghye can detect it."This got nothing to do with me.She still loving someone," "Seungmi already got a boyfriend??" "Hmm but he's not here anymore.." "Means??" "He died last two years," "Ahh so this is great!!Kan can replaced him!" Yejun said in a cheerful tones."Why you're so excited??Don't try to be a cupid for them.I know Seungmi well." Junghye picked a purple flower."Waahh beautiful~~" She said and grab her cellphone."Help me to snap my picture with this flower." She gave her cellphone to Yejun.He snapped a few of picture.."Ahh beautiful~~"He said.Junghye can feel that her face is hot."That flower is soo beautiful~~"Yejun said when he can see that Junghye is shy.." "Shim Yejun!!!!!!!!" She shouted in a furious tone."Haha come,let's take some picture together," Yejun laughed so hard and grab Junghye's hand..Both of them are posing in various way.Do the aegyo together.Yejun is really cute when he do that."Here,take this," Yejun pulled a can of drink to Junghye when they're sitting on a grass.He quickly opened up his and drink it until half.Junghye is looking at him."I don't want this drink!" She protests."Ehh??Why??I thought you will drink and eat anything.Haha," Junghye pouted."I didn't like strawberry.You're not fair,you get yourself the lemon one.I love lemon than strawberry," Junghye grab his can."Give it to me,you take this,but it is only half left," Yejun and Junghye sticked out her tongue at him.She put the strawberry drink on Yejun's lap and she drink straightaway the lemon one.Yejun lost his words.'What did she do??She drink it from the can which I had drank it earlier?Is that being called as indirect kiss??' Yejun smiles alone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Unnie,did he already called you??" Seungmi asked Dahyun."Huh??" She answered obviously clueless."LeeU oppa,has he called you??" "No,he hasn't.Why would you think he would??" Dahyun looked at Seungmi "Well why else would he get your number if he isn't gonna call??" "Why??Did he asked you for my number again??You gave it didn't you??"Throw out such a suspicious tone. "No,I didn't!!It was you who gave it!" "I don't have any idea what are you talking about.I don't remember him asking," "Unnie,you're babo or what??Of course you wouldn't remember him asking you,you've been tricked.I can't believe that you didn't notice his true intention when you lend him your phone," Seungmi show a naughty expression to Dahyun.

"You're wrong Seungmi.He just needed some help and there's nothing else behind it.Besides if he did have a motive,surely he should have called by now.A guy doesn't wait any longer to call a girl," Dahyun still keeping her postive thinking,she answered confidentally. 'But,did I really being tricked by him??' "No,I'm sure he would call and ask you out one of these days.Why he can't take his eyes off of you that day!" Seungmi shouted to Dahyun's ear a bit and she laughed brightly but Dahyun just ignore her.She still didn't believe what that LeeU had done. 'If it is true,he will call me??OH MY!!that will be a happy time for me,but don't put such a hope Dahyun' When Seungmi saw Dahyun's uninterested face,she said, "Wanna bet??If ever I'm right,you're gonna buy me a lot of bluish things that I demand for!!Whichever I choose at the mall,but if you win,well you think of the condition,but..only ONE!" Seungmi said in a definite way.She laughed. 'Yes!!I will get many bluish things which being bought by Dahyun unnie!!It's so hard to ask Dahyun unnie to treat us.So I can show off to Junghye and Jiahee unnie~' "Allright!!deal!!but if I win,you have to do all the housework for a week,including cooking~which you hate the most," teasing "Yahh!!Dahyun unnie!!IT IS MORE THAN ONE!!" Seungmi shouted." Hahahaha," Dahyun laughed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When is your turn for solo performance??" Jinon asked. "Tomorrow.Last day~I guess it must be very tiring and busy," Jiahee said.Both of then were at the cafe right now,having their snacks."Jiahee dear,I'm thinking about bringing you to meet my family," Jinon hold her hand.Jiahee is totally shocked."Jinon-ahh,no need to rush,we're still young.I..I don't want to be too serious yet," "Hmm it's okay if you say so.I just want you to meet my parents.They're so eager to meet you but if you didn't ready yet,I can tell them..No worries," Jinon smiles at Jiahee but in his heart,he feels down a bit.'I thought Jiahee will happy and excited about meeting my parents.Did she's totally mine now??Suddenly I feel that she's not' Jiahee nodded a bit. 'Why Jinon is thinking that way??I didn't ever say that I want to marry him.I want to enjoy my young life first.He did tell his parents about me??No need to do that!!' Both of them are quiet now.Jinon tries so hard to chase the doubt towards her.'I must think it positively.Respect her decision,' "Jinon-ahh wait for a while.." Jiahee then stand up.He can see that Jiahee rushing towards a girl."Ahh she's meeting Lee Junghye,"

"Junghye!!" "Jiahee unnie??You're here??"Jiahee nodded."Who's this??" "Ahh he's Yejun,my dance partner,we're here to buy some snacks n you??" Jiahee bowed to Yejun,same goes to him. "Junghye,I'll go and buy them first,you keep going,"Yejun then moved towards the counter."Unnie,you looked weird.Is anything happened??You come here alone??" Junghye touched Jiahee's cheeks."Hmm I come with Jinon but he's saying the nonsense things so I try to avoid it," Junghye laughed upon hearing that."You're cute unnie!!haha runaway to me because of that," "Yahh don't tease me..ehh Junghye,that boy is looking at you right now," Jiahee whispered to Junghye."Who??" Junghye is eager to know."The boy that with you just now.Yejun right his name??" Junghye become shocked!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Seungmi??" Seungmi take a look at the person that calling out for her name."Ahh Doojoon oppa," Doojoon walked closer to her."What are you doing here alone??" Doojoon asked while take a sit beside her on the bench."Nothing..How did you find me??Did you following me??" "Yes.I followed you just now.Didn't I said that I'll see you later??" he grinned.."Haa you really will do what you said??" "That's me..here,I brought some french fries.Let's eat together," Seungmi's eyes are shining to see the french fries.."Haha you're too obvious!!Did you really love this??"Doojoon laughed to see Seungmi's reaction.She nodded."Then you can have it all.." "Huh??how about you??" "It's not gentleman's style if I still want the things that you really want.." Seungmi pouted."Ahh you're so concern," Doojoon smiles."Of course.I just want you to feel being appreciated when you're with me." Seungmi suddenly feel nervous. 'Why this oppa behave like this??Did he want to seduce me??' "Hey the butterflies are surrounding you!!" Doojoon stand up.Seungmi also stands and she can see a lot of butterflies at that place.."Waahh this is beautiful!!That blue one is cute!" Seungmi smiling brightly."Should I catch it for you??" Seungmi turns to Doojoon.."May I ask for it??" Doojoon laughed,"Wait a bit.." He then run to catch the butterfly that Seungmi want.Seungmi can't lie to herself,Doojoon looks so funny when he's struggling to catch the quite wild butterfly.After a while,he aprroaching her with a bottle in her hands."Here you go," He gave her the bottle.."Woww!!they're soo beautiful but why you catch two??" Doojoon sit beside her then said."It will be bored if it is alone so I gave it a partner.It needs a partner.So do I~" He smiles to Seungmi.'Ahh oppa,stop it..don't behave like this..I will surely fallen for you if u keep doing this,' Seungmi give him a smiles back."You're sweating oppa..take this??" She give him a handkerchief.Doojoon seems hesitate to take that."May I??" He asked.Seungmi nodded."Ahh oppa..you didn't wipe it carefully.Come on,let me do it,"Seungmi take the handkerchief back from Doojoon and she wiped his face.Doojoon is so hypnotized right now.He didn't move,he froze there.'She's so pretty.I like her!!' He keeps observing Seungmi.When his eyes catch her lips,he quickly turn his face away."What's wrong oppa??" Seungmi asked innocently.She didn't know about how his feeling right now.Doojoon quickly stand up.He afraid that he might loose his control.."Hmm nothing.."He smiles again.