My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That morning,LeeU waited for Dahyun and bring her to have their breakfast together.Dahyun seems spacing out.That makes LeeU felt worried.”Dahyunnie,what’s wrong?” Dahyun just shook her head. ‘We shouldn't approved him unnie..listen to me unnie..’ Junghye’s words seems clouding her mind. “Isn’t the food here is not good??” LeeU touched her hand and Dahyun seems back to reality.She shook her head.”No,it’s fine” She smiles. “Ahmm LeeU~may I ask you something?” LeeU just nod.”How long did you know Seungmi?” LeeU took some times,thinking. “1 year ago,why?” ‘1 year?he’s a newbie at the academy?? Because Seungmi enrolled there after Soohyun is gone,So it means that LeeU didn’t know about her past,’ Dahyun uncontrollably nodded her head.. “Dahyunnie,I swear you are weird today,hahaha” LeeU laughed at her.Dahyun just pout.He pinched her cheeks.Both of the cheeks until Dahyun screamed.”LEE SEUNGHYUN!!” but LeeU just laughing so hard.”Aigoo my princess,when I am gone,you surely missed my playful action,hahaha,” Dahyun suddenly shocked.”What does that mean?” LeeU cleared his throat. “I’ve been accepted to become a trainee at one agency,” he said it,calmly.The aura surrounding them suddenly become serious.”What are you talking about.Do not make a joke,” Dahyun sounds so serious.Because she knows,once you are accepted to become a trainee,you must leave your previous live.Totally LEAVE. “I did not.I am telling you the truth.” “And you accept it?” ‘Wow Dahyun,that was the most stupid question you ever asked,of course he will accept it babo! People do not enter this academy just to decline the offer that they got,’ LeeU just nodded. “Why you just tell me now?” Dahyun’s eyes seems teary.She didn’t know what she feels right now but she just feels that she’s going to lose him. “You are missing for 3days.When I got the offer,I want to tell you right away but you are unreachable,your phones were turned off,” LeeU’s voice a bit high.He did not get it why Dahyun need to off her handphone. Dahyun stay silent. “I am sorry.I am away because of Seungmi.We need to bring her somewhere.Please understand,Seungmi is not well.We need to bring her somewhere,” She repeated the words,hoping that LeeU will try to understand it.“Where?” LeeU asked.This time his voice is back to normal.He seems to accept Dahyun’s explanation. “I can’t tell you this,let this thing become a secret between us,please understand this LeeU,for the sake of Seungmi,” LeeU nodded. “Okay let’s go back to our matter.I’ll be going next month,” Dahyun nodded,but she’s didn’t give out any words. “I won’t let you go,” LeeU grabs her hand and hold it to convince her.Dahyun look at him “I am telling you the truth,even the company ask me to cut ties if I am in a relationship,I won’t let you go,” Dahyun nodded once again. “I believe in you,” She smiles..”Seems like I have to treasure my time with you,” LeeU’s smile suddenly appears once hearing her words. “Thanks Dahyun,I love you,” the confession comes out without being planned.Dahyun is shocked!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

‘I hope that Seungmi will be fine,I don’t want her to become sick again,’ Junghye mumbled alone.She’s being with Seungmi these past 3 days and truthfully,she is afraid.Afraid that Seungmi will back to her old state.Everyone thinks that Seungmi is crazy but they didn’t know the exact thing.She’s giving out a sighed.Junghye walks into her dance studio.She can see all the girls are sitting there,catching their breath. “Yahh Junghye,why you’re late??we’re already done the stage 1,” One of the girl tell her. “Sorry,something comes up,btw,did the teacher already decide our dance partner officially???” Junghye asks them back. “Ahh yes! And you are with zico,” suddenly the girls burst into laugh.Junghye takes a deep breath.She knows,the meaning of the laughter.Zico is a cold guy in this batch.He never smiles and he is acting all swag,like he is the most talented rapper and dancer in this academy.Junghye remains silent and she put all of her belonging into a locker.Her mind is full with the getting-married-with-yejun thing.She cannot believe it,even she’s been away for 3 days before with her unnies and Seungmi but she cannot find any solution.She loves Yejun,yes that is the truth eventhough she isn’t sure yet  but she doesn’t want Yejun to marry her because he must do that~She wants Yejun to honestly loves her.She cannot live with a guy that loves another girl.’What’s her name again??Jiyoung??jiyung??’ she sighed.’If Yejun really loves her,then I have to back off,'. Then the door of the studio being opened from outside.Zico enters the studio with his proud face. “Who’s my dance partner??her name is Lee Junghye” Junghye dumbfounded.Suddenly,she can see all the fingers of the girls pointing at her. “Oh you are Lee Junghye,please be nice to me,” Zico then gives out a smirk while she is…….*gulp* ‘I never thought he is this scary,’

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seungmi sat on the bench,looking at the blue sky,she smiles alone.It’s so fine day.Seungmi got excuse to not entering the vocal class because she looks pale.The teachers afraid that something will happen to her so they let Seungmi to do anything else.She took out her ipod,wanting to listen to the music.While scrolling her ipod,her eyes being closed from behind.”Who is this??Junghye??” That person still didn’t leave out any voice.”Come on Junghye-ahh,don’t play with me,” She tries to remove the hands,but once she touches those hands,she got shock. ‘This isn’t Junghye’s hands,Junghye’s hands are soft,but wait that fragrance….’ She take a deep breath just to inhale the fragrance.She knows the fragrance well. “KAN!!” she shouts and suddenly stand up and laugh.”Yaahhh!! when did you come??” Seungmi smiles.Kan also smiles looking at her.”Just now,and I saw my princess is being alone in here so I think,why not I accompany her and we can day dreaming together,”  He take a seat beside her.”How are you,Kan??” “Hey..supposed to be,that is my line.You were disappeared for 3 days,I am worried.Where have you’ve been??” He faced her,and he can see that Seungmi still smiling will looking to the front.”Just getting some refreshment with my unnies and Junghye.Answer me,how are you??” “I am all fine,” Suddenly both of them being quiet. ‘What should I say??Should I ask her about that night??but Dahyun noona said I must be patience,this is the effect of didn't seeing each other for 3 days,’ “What song are you listening to??” ‘Lame question Choi Younghak but only this that I can think because she is holding her ipod,’ Seungmi turns to him.At first she did the poker face but then her lips curved up.”I am listening to the instrumentals.Someone said,instrumental can make my mind calm,” Kan nodded at her words.”I never listen to instrumental before.May I have a try?” He asks.Seungmi slowly gives her ipod to him but he didn’t take it.He gives out the sign to her that he wants her to put the headphone on his ear.She wides her eyes and then pouts.”Fine,” She did it. “Choose me one,your favourite,” Kan said.The thing that impressed him a lot is,Seungmi listen to him!!She is so different now.She is obey and become a soft person when with him.This makes him absolutely sure about his decision.The conversation between him and his mother 2 days ago rolled back.

FLASHBACK>>>

“Is it okay for you to have a commitment at such young age??” His mother asked. “I am not young omma.I am already 21 and I always dreaming to start building my family early.” Kan answer it calmly and then he hugged his mother. “But did Seungmi will agree??” His mother’s voice seems worried.She likes Seungmi,She can feel her as her own daughter.Since she only have a son.But,Seungmi is young.How about her family?Will they accept this relationship.”I’ll try.I will ask her first,if she said she is not ready yet,I will ask for the engagement.I want her to be mine omma,no matter what happen,I want her,no one can stop me” Kan faced his mother and look into her eyes.His mother then giving out a sigh.She knows that her son is so serious.Suddenly she stood up and left him but after a few minutes,she came back. “Younghak,take this,” His mother took one of his hand and put something in his hand.It is a ring! “Omma,what’s this??” “This is our family’s ring.Every daughter or daughter in law will get it.This is our family’s heritage.I got this from your grandmother once I am about to get married with your father,” Kan is so stunned to see this ring.He never knew that his family also has the thing like this.Traditional thingy. “Put this on her finger once you are determined about that but don’t forget to take it back if she wants to leave you,hahaha” His mother laughed. Kan widen his eyes then he laughed too. “Okay omma,I understand.”

END OF FLASHBACK>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kan put his hand on his pocket. ‘It’s still here’ He can feel the ring in his pocket.’Should I give it to her now?’ “Kan,what’s wrong with you??Did the instrumental is boring??” He can hear Seungmi’s voice.”Ahh no,no..I……I….can feel something bite me,” He lies then he smiles.He put his arms around her shoulder and brings her closer to him.Seungmi just let him.Both of them stays like that with their eyes close.