My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seungmi is waiting for Doojoon."Seungmi-ahh!!"Doojoon shouted."Oppa!!There's so many people here.Why you're shouting??" Doojoon just grinned to her."Here," Showing a bracelet with her name on it.Seungmi seems petrified for a while."What's this??" She is hesitate to take it but Doojoon put it in her hand."Gift,before I leave," "I don't know what to say," "It is me who should say thanks to you because you're willing to come here,before I got depart," Seungmi is smiling when she put the bracelet onto her wrist."It's cute," "Do you like it," Doojon is satisfied when looking at Seungmi's happy face.Seungmi nodded."Thanks Doojoon oppa," ""ATTENTION TO ALL PASSENGER FOR PARIS AIR TO PARIS AT 5 P.M.,ALL PASSENGER MAY DO THE CHECK IN NOW SINCE THE FLIGHT HAVE BEEN ARRIVE,THANK YOU,"" The announcement is being heard.Doojoon give Seungmi an unexplainable look. "It's time," Doojoon said."Ahh I don't want to leave you Seungmi.Will you go with me??I can do something about the tickets," Doojoon seems like persuading her.Seungmi cannot stand to hear his words.'Doojoon oppa,If you keep say this,I will just say yes,'  Seungmi quickly comes to her senses.Suddenly she can see Kan is standing in front of her.She blink her eyes and the image is disappear.'I must be crazy,' "Seungmi??What say you??" Doojoon asked when Seungmi seems quiet.She looked at Doojoon.Suddenly the way she looked at Doojoon is different now.She can feel the barrier all of a sudden.She keeps comparing him with Kan and the result of the comparison,Kan is win.Slowly she shook her head "I can't Doojoon oppa.I'm belong here," "Then,can you promise me to wait for me??I just got another 3 months.Then after that,seriously I want to be with you," Doojoon give out a smile but when Seungmi put a confused look,Doojoon's smile faded."Wait for me,I'll be back and you will be mine," He whispered to her ear.He stressed that words so that she won't think that he is making the story.Seungmi is still like just now.She froze without any words."I'll go in first.See you again Seungmi,"Doojoon feels quite guilty because he knows,Seungmi must feel that he is forcing her to accept him.He take her hand,kissed it and also,he kissed her forehead."Bye," "Bye Doojoon oppa," Doojoon walked away.Half of his journey,he turns to look at Seungmi.He can see that Seungmi also looking at him.Seungmi waved to Doojoon upon seeing he turns back.Doojoon also waved to her back then continue to walked to the check in place.He keeps thinking of Seungmi.'I do force her because I have to leave her.I really want her.Kan...I hope that Seungmi will choose me,'.When Doojoon sit on a bench waiting for the gate to open,he receive a text message. ""Doojoon oppa,I can't promise you.I think,I've opened my heart to another person.I'm sorry.Hope you will find another person.I didn't deserve you,Thanks for your treat since we've known each other,"" Doojoon keeps staring at the phone."I'm lost??" he sighed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jiahee's cellphone is been ringing non-stop since 10 minutes ago.She's in the middle of practice so she can't answer it.During her break time,the phone is ringing again.Jiahee grab the phone."Whose number is this??"Upon looking at the unknown number,Jiahee is hesitate to answer it.' Maybe it is Jinon,' She press the green button,"Hello??" "Hello,Jiahee.." 'This is not Jinon's voice.' "Who's this??" She asked."Ahh Jiahee,I'm Sungje," Jiahee is speechless.'Sungje??why did he call me??' "Didn't remember me,Lee Jiahee??I can remember you well," Sungje smiles.He feels thankful since she didn't cut off the line."I'm sorry Sungje.I do remember you but I just shocked since you call me,what's the matter of calling me??" "Ohh really.I got nothing to do so I just call you,what are you doing??" Sungje is trying to think a lot of topic just to talk to her."I'm in the middle of break after practicing," "Practice for what??" "Nothing.It's my lessons everyday to have the practice of voice," Jiahee talks freely to him."Voice's practice??Did you a singer??" Sungje is so excited.'If she's a singer then she will be famous one day.I can get the famous too,' He is thinking about something."Not yet,I'm still a student but I will be,maybe..." "Waahh you're so charming.Seems like the aura of a singer can be heard through this phone.Can you sing a bit for me??I want to hear it," Sungje really wants to hear her voice.If her voice when talking is soo sweet so when she is singing,it must be really awesome. "Hmm??I guess not this time," Jiahee suddenly feels so shy with Sungje."Ahh Sungje,I got a call at another line,can I just hung up??I want to answer the other line," Jiahee quickly look at the screen.'Ahh it is Jinon,' "Okay then Jiahee..I'll call you next time,bye," Once Sungje cut off the line,call from Jinon is automatically being answered."Hello Jiahee dear," "Jinon~I miss you," Jinon smiles."I know,I miss you too,What are you doing just now??Since,I called you twice but it is engaged," "Owh,I'm talking to Sungje,He called me just now,"Jiahee told Jinon without any hesitation.Jinon can feel something weird.'Why is Sungje,called my girlfriend??After LeeU,now is Sungje??' "Jinon??Are you still there??" "Sorry Jiahee,but may I asked you,why Sungje is calling you??" "Hmm Actually,I do feel weird when he called me.He said that he got nothing to do," "Jiahee dear,can you do this to me??do this for the sake of me??" Jinon is quite begging to her."Haha sounds so serious.What's that Jinon??" "Please don't receive any call from Sungje,don't make any meeting with him," Jiahee suddenly smiles."Jinon-ahh,you're jealous right??I like it when you're jealous," "Of course I do.I'm your boyfriend miss Jiahee.It's normal for me when I'm jealous.Sungje is a good looking person.I'm afraid." Jinon said "You didn't believe me Jinon??To me,you're more,more handsome than him," Jiahee laughed.She knows that he really loves her."Really??Haha you just want to comfort me right??" "A little bit of that..Jinon,my instructor is waving at me.I have to practice back," "Okay.I'll see you this evening," Both of them ended the line.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I'm so bored at home!!" Junghye shouted.She keep landing on her bed."What should I do??my condition is not that bad until I have to stay at home," Junghye stands up and go out to the living room.She switch on th television and set up some wire.Planning to kill the time with the Wii..Half an hour after that,she receive a call."Hello??" "May I speak to Miss Lee Junghye??" The person on the other line talks formally."Yes,I'm Lee Junghye," "Miss Lee Junghye,I'm from the department of dance academy.I want to inform you,that you're one out of 3 lucky dancer that can move to the higher level.You can enter the next level upper you." Junghye's eyes is widen.She couldn't belive it.This is her dream!!"How this can be??" Junghye asked in an eager way."The judge from the competition the other day said that you have the potential.They said if you get trained well,you might end up,representing Korea in any dance competition," Junghye is about to jump but she control herself."Ohh Okay,I understand now.So when I will start my new lessons??" "We're glad if you can start it at the time you come back after your MC," Junghye smiles widely."Okay I will.Thank you for give me the information," Said Junghye."Okay Miss Lee Junghye,congratulations," Once the line is being end up,Junghye jumps again and again in the living room."Kyyaaa!!!I want to tell Yejun!!!" Junghye get her cellphone back and pressed Yejun's number.She's so nervous when waiting for Yejun to answer the call."Yeoboseyo,Junghye-ahh," Yejun said. "Yejun!!I want to tell you something," Junghye cannot hide her excitement.she can hear that Yejun is laughing."Junghye,I'm with Jiyoung right now.Can you save the news for about 2 hours more??I'll call you later," Yejun just said it without thinking of Junghye's feeling.Junghye suddenly feels ignored.The excitement that she feel just now faded away."Owh,I'm sorry for disturbing you.No,You don't have to call me back.Actually,it is nothing.I just want to greet you," Her voice now is quite low."There you're.You become like that again.Just wait for my call after this.I promise,I'll call you after 2 hours,bye Junghye," Yejun quickly off the line.Junghye make a sulky face.'Fine,u don't have to know about this,' Junghye turn off the television,she walked to her room,locked herself in that.Thinking about Yejun.About 2 hours later,Junghye get her cellphone but there is no single call or sms from yejun.'Okay,wait for another minutes Junghye,' She put such a high hope about Yejun's call but a few more hours is passed,Yejun still didn't call her back.Even until all Dahyun,Jiahee and Seungmi come back.At the end,Junghye just fall asleep like that.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Finally it is weekend,during the period of time to this weekend,nothing much happened,Junghye that got an MC for 3 days just stay at home.She didn't plan to see Yejun.After the incident,Junghye seems mad at him because he make her to wait for his call but he didn't do it.Jiahee always stay with Jinon when she got a free time.She will go out in the morning and only come back home at night.Dahyun didn't see LeeU for this 4 days.He said that he want them to miss each other soo much before the date this weekend but he still called her whenever he's got nothing to do.Seungmi and Kan,both of them is trying to do the best in their relationship.Kan tried to win her heart and Seungmi is trying to chase away the memory of Soohyun when seeing him.They can communicate like a a friend now.Their relationship is full of laughter.Seungmi can feel comfortable with him while Kan feels so happy to 'get' her.This is the first time he got such that feeling.He will not waste it.Furthermore,Dahyun is on his side.It's still early in the morning.All four of the girls still in their slumberland. "DING DONG!!....DING DONG!..." Dahyun was woken up by the ring on the door,she reluctantly rose up from bed,feeling her head might just split in half from simply moving.Still half asleep and eyes barely open,she went outside her room and pressed a button in the intercom but not looking at the screen."Who is it??"She asked with her head down and a very husky voice. "It's me,LeeU," He replied. As soon as she heard him,she immediately looked up at the screen of the intercom.She just stood there,frozen with eyes and mouth are wide open. "Is it today already??God!!I totally forgot!!Ahh ottohke???" She said out loud unintentionally."What did you say??" "Ehmm,Oh nothing,nothing," She clear ."Aren't you gonna let me in??" He asked."Oh....yeah..right,...Let you..in," Dahyun is stuttering.Then she unlocked the door and opened it because not knowing what else that she can do,not even thinking of fixing herself first. Her hair was all rumbled up from sleep and her eyes are still quite puffy.When the door is opened,Leeu couldn't help to be surprised at the sight,and ended up laughing."Good Morning,Dahyun," LeeU said then handed out a bouquet of flowers to her.Dahyun is blushing."Thanks LeeU," He smiles.As he entered the house,he's so shocked to see the mess in the living room.Dahyun realize it."Ahh sorry for the mess.We're having a small party last night.Jiahee bought some cake for Junghye so that's why I kinda..." "Kinda forgot that we're supposed to go out today??" LeeU asked in a smile and Dahyun nodded."It's okay,I totally understand.Hmm Why don't you get yourself ready??I'll wait for you,"He said with a big smile.He knows that she still didn't notice about herself.If she does,she won't opened the door just now.But he is happy.Be able to see her in this condition,he feels that she's really his."Okay,just sit anywhere.make yourself comfortable,sorry about the mess.I'll get the girls to clean it up," Dahyun said,then walked to Seungmi's room.She woke her up."What is it??" Seungmi asked,still sitting on the bed with half opened eyes."I need you to clean up the mess from last night.LeeU is here already.I need to freshen up.I'll help you too after this.Please Seungmi..I'll give you 2 bluish things," Seungmi just nodded then opened her eyes.When the figure of Dahyun seems clear,she immediately burst into laugh.Dahyun give out a puzzle look."Unnie,you go out to see Leeu oppa with this appearance??"Seungmi take the handy mirror beside the side table and give to Dahyun.Dahyun take a look."Ahhhh!!!I come out in front of him with this kind of hair??" Dahyun is surprised."Haha you're so unique unnie,seeing the boyfriend with this look.Didn't afraid that he will run away??" "LeeU won't walk away,haha he already got my spell," Dahyun said confidently.