My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Kan??" Doojoon said once he saw him.Kan glared at both of them.He can see that Doojoon is hugging Seungmi's shoulder.He looked at Seungmi but she's looking in another way,trying to avoid his glare.Doojoon just smile proudly to him.Kan cannot stand it anymore.He walked towards them,he pushed Seungmi so that she will be far from them then he punched Doojoon at the face.Doojoon is about to fall but he stands back.Touching his cheeks.."You said,Let's play it fairly but now,what did you do??" Kan's voice seems high.Luckily now they're at the basement,at parking lot.Less people are there but nobody is looking at them right now.."Hey calm down.I didn't do anything.Seungmi said,she wants to go out with me today.So I just go out with her.And you,shouldn't it is you who is not playing fair??You just following us~" Doojoon stand still and talk.Seungmi just watching them.She didn't expect things will turns like this but she's smiling now.'At least after this,Kan will not trust me and stop disturbing me,Yess!!I do plan to let him see that I'm 'close' to Doojoon oppa'..While both Doojoon and Kan still exchanging gaze.."She do tell me to come here too.It must be YOU who just want to disturb us" "Just give up Kan,she will be mine," Doojoon said. "Who said that??You think I didn't know that you just want to have her to show off to me??" "Yahh!!Who said that!!I like her,so you better back off~" Doojoon then walked towards Seungmi. "Seungmi!!Tell him now that you come here because you have a date with me,"Kan suddenly said before Doojoon reached Seungmi but Seungmi didn't throw out any words."Come Seungmi,Let's go home..I'll send you back," Doojoon just grab her shoulder and about to leave but once again Kan punched him from back,then he punched again on his face,Seungmi cannot stand it anymore,quickly she hugged Kan from the back."Stop it!!!" She shouted.Kan froze for a while.Quickly he dragged Seungmi.Leaving Doojoon who is now on the floor because he just fall."Doojoon oppa!!!" Seungmi shouted again calling for Doojoon."Let me go!!!I want to be with Doojoon oppa!!!" "Shut up!!!You don't know anything!!" Seungmi now is breathing quickly,showing that she's angry but she cannot escaped now.He hold her arms so tight.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They had a blast.They left amusement park when the sky started to get dark and decided to go to restaurant to have a dinner together.When they get there,not so many people is there since it is quite early.LeeU choose the table at the corner away from the others view but at the same time,they can see the water fountain.Dahyun just followed him,She let him to decide everyting.'It is even sweeter right??'.They're both enjoying the dinner..When they're about to go to the car,suddenly LeeU spotted someone."Dahyun,get ready to run," He said then he grabbed her hand,"Huh??" "Come on!!Run!!!" He run then make her run too.Dahyun can see,a man is chasing them right now.."Yahh Lee Seunghyun!!Stopped there!!I'll kill you once I get youu!!" Shouted that man.Dahyun doesn't understand what is going on so she just followed LeeU..They then end up hiding in a stor.Dahyun and LeeU both are catching their breath."LeeU,who's that??why he's chasing you??and why I have to run too??" Dahyun asked,but then LeeU move towards the door.He's standing facing dahyun while keep preventing the door with his back."My daddy," " Daddy??but why you're running from him??" Dahyun looks so interested,LeeU smiles looking at her..'Stop smiling please!!' Dahyun can feel that,she's started to drown in his smile."Hmm because I use the credit card too much.All five of them.That's why my daddy is soo mad at me.."He grinned like a kid now.Dahyun cannot help to smile while looking at him."What did you do with that 5 credit cards??enjoying yourself??at club??" her voice now seems full of jealous." "No,nothing like that.Just use them to renovate my studio,I throw the old instruments,I buy the new one.." "You're so demanding,just want the new things~" She complained about his behaviour but LeeU just laughed."Aishh It's too narrow in here." LeeU said."YAHH LEE SEUNGHYUN!!!WHERE ARE YOUU??I KNOW THAT YOU'RE AROUND HERE!!SHOW YOURSELF UP??" Voice of LeeU's father being heard again.Quickly he cover Dahyun's mouth with his hand when Dahyun is about to talk."Syyhh!!He will hear us!!" LeeU whispered.Suddenly they can hear the footsteps behind the door  "I'm so dead then!!" LeeU whispering while sighing.He blocked the door with all of his energy when the door is about being opened from outside.Dahyun moved closer towards him and help to block the door too but they end up keep staring at each other.Dahyun that tried to block the door by using her back.LeeU that in the same position as her just now turns,because he can feel that,the door is about to opened.He bent slightly,putting both of his hand to the door.This resulting to the awkward position between them.Their faces are just inches away.LeeU can see that Dahyun's face turns red.He smiles a bit.All of a sudden,Someone pushed the door quite hard that caused Dahyun to be pushed forward towards him.This the reason when,their lips touched in a brief second!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junghye walked alone towards her home.She cannot take the cab or bus because she didn't bring the money.While walking,she keep thinking about yejun."Yes,I don't want him to give his attention towards other girl," Junghye said in an angry way.'You're greedy Lee Junghye,' She looked around."Okay now I started to hear the weird voice,same like Seungmi!!I don't want this!!" She shouted. Junghye walked again.When she saw the empty can on the road,she kicked it.."I've kick Yejun..Serve his right!!" Junghye mumbled alone."Who's there??Ahh a girl,pretty one,guys!!" A guy showed up all of a sudden.He's observing Junghye from top to toe.Then he smiles.Junghye suddenly feel scared,She walked slowly backwards,turns to her back,and started to run.The guy quickly chase after Junghye.There's about 3 guys that are chasing her now.Junghye just thinking to escape and save herself.."If I didn't leave Yejun this evening~I won't  be end up like this.," She ran until she got exhausted."Junghye!!Get in!!"Yejun suddenly showed up and forcing Junghye into his car,She cannot think about anything so she quickly enter his car.Yejun drove directly after that.He saved her.Junghye still in a shocked then she is crying.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Why my feeling is not right??Is there anything that happened to my dongsaengs out there??" Jiahee cannot stay still,she tried to call them but none of them answered their phone.."What's happening out there??Oh God,please save my sisters!!," she prays a little before got her cellphone."Jinon,can youu help me??I feel uneasy..none of my dongsaengs is home now.."Jiahee is about to cry.Jinon can hear that."Wait me for a  while.I'll go to youur house," Jiahee just nodded as if he can see her right now..