My Boy,You Got Me

My Boy,You Got Me

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Yahh Seungmi,where are you going??We're waiting for you for about 20minutes.."Junghye is mumbled.Seungmi looked at her.'Okay,she's in bad mood right now' Seungmi observed her unnies..Both Jiahee and Dahyun seems lost in their own world..Seungmi shoke her head.She's then opened the car.Jiahee and Dahyun sit at the back.Junghye then sit beside Seungmi."Ehh??Seungmi is that Kan??He's staring here,"Seungmi turns to him.She can see that he's making a sign with his hand,demanding her to come to him.Seungmi sighed."This guy doesn't know how to stop.Okay I have to stop him."She quickly get out from the car and heading towards him.When she's about closer to him,she stopped."Now what??" asking in a lazy tone."Ahh you come straightaway when I called you..good..that's my girl," Kan touched her hair a bit.Seungmi then pushed his hand."Yahh don't touch me," She warned."Haha,what's wrong??You look so awkward with me..why??" "It's none of your business," "I received the same answer from you twice today 'none of your business'," He's teasing her a bit.Seungmi show a sulky face.Suddenly he moved closer to her.So close until she can feel his warm breath on her ears.."Let's go out tomorrow,"Whispered."Seungmi now is froze,her heart is beating like crazy. 'Soohyun oppa??no,this is KAN,not Soohyun oppa,I don't want this thing to go far.I need to do it so then he will stop disturbing me.From his looks,I can tell that,he will got the heartbreak.' Seungmi now smiles."Now you're smiling in a mysterious way," "Okay then,Let's go out tomorrow.You just wait for my call.I'll tell you where,"Kan is about to hug her when he get the positive answer.'Seriously,I'm happy when she say yes..' Kan is smiling widely.Suddenly he hugged her.."Let go of me!,"Seungmi didn't struggle as usual but she just said in an angry tone.."Owh okay,okay.."Lift up his hand like a surrender sign.They're exchanging their phone number after that..

IN THE CAR>>>>>>>>>>>

"Junghye,who is that??"Dahyun asked Junghye while pointed towards the couple."That is Kan," 'Kan??Ahh that Kan~I didn't recognize him.It's such a long time I didn't see him and Doojoon.." Junghye just ignore Dahyun."Yahh Junghye,Why did he's involving with Seungmi??Did they......." Hold her words.."I don't know too unnie,you asked her by yourself after this.." Dahyun knows then Junghye is not in a mood to talk.She turns to Jiahee beside her after that but she can see that Jiahee is sleeping."Ahh okay..Now I got a point to tease you back Seungmi,haha,"Dahyun laughed.She keeps her eyes to Seungmi..Looking for points to ..Suddenly her cellphone is beeping.'SMS from LeeU???' She quickly grab it and opened the message.. *Dahyunnie..do sleep well.I can't wait to see you tomorrow.btw,I want the present for getting 2nd place earlier :P haha..Just joking..Sweet dream okay Dahyun~ ^ _^* Dahyun then smiles alone..She hugged her cellphone then."Ohh LeeU~~" She quickly cover .Few moments later,Seungmi is back with a wide smile.'we're over!!done!!finish!!after this,you won't come to me anymore,'.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dahyun was woken up by the ring of her phone,without looking who's calling her,still half asleep,she answered the phone."Hello??" She said with a hoarse voice."Hello,It's me,Did I just wake you up??,"LeeU said.Hearing his voice,she immediately sat up,cleared ,fixed her hair as if he could see her.."Ehmm no,I've already woken up right before you called,""Ahh soo hmm,I just call to ask you,at what time we would meet later and where??" LeeU can't tell how he feels fright now.He's so eager to see her!! "Maybe around 2 in the afternoon??Hmm You could just meet us at mall if you like," "Hmm Is it okay if I'll just pick you guys up from your house??" He just want to be in the real date situation.Fetch her at home~"Huh??Hmm I guess okay,Seungmi is just too lazy to drive sometimes.Btw,Did you know my house??" Dahyun suddenly feel weird.'He said confidently to fetch me??Did he knows where do I live??' "Haha yes,I know..I have followed Seungmi that day.So I know where did you girls stay," "Hah??You followed Seungmi??For what??"Sound soo jealous.."Hey..I just want to make sure that she didn't being disturb on her way.She doesn't want me to send her home so I followed her quietly," Dahyun then nodded.."Ahh okay then,you know my house.So I'll see you later," Dahyun said.."Great!!" "Okay,bye now,"She said smiling." Just as soon as the call ended,he couldn't suppressed his feelings so he jumps up and down inside his room while throwing his fists up in the air!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"AAAHHHH!!!" Jiahee and Junghye ran towards her room once they heard she is screaming her lungs out.Jiahee opened the door and she can see Seungmi is standing in front of the mirror."Seungmi??Are you okay??" Jiahee's mouth is about to opened when Seungmi turns to them.Both Jiahee and Junghye laughed when they saw Seungmi's face,there's the word N-A-U-G-H-T-Y!!across her forehead. "Yahh!!Who did this??"Seungmi shouted but both of them laughed even louder.Nobody answered her,because both of them keep busy laughing.Suddenly She spotted Dahyun at the the door obviously showing her mischievous laugh slowly.When she noticed that Seungmi is looking at her,she backed off and run away!! "DAHYUN UNNIE!!!!" Seungmi Shouted again,pointed her finger towards her and started to run after her.They ran all over the house,to the kitchen,in and out the rooms until they both exhausted.They end up lie down on the floor at the living room,catching for breath.Jiahee n Junghye then come to join them,laying on the floor too."Dahyun unnie you're nappeun,nappeun unnie." Seungmi mumbled."Serve your right!".Dahyun then imagining what happened last night.

FLASHBACK>>>>>

"Ahh why I can't sleep??Am I too nervous to wait for tomorrow???" Dahyun get up from the bed.."I feel thirsty,"She walked slowly toward the kitchen.So careful just to make sure that she won't wake the other 3.After drinking a glass of chocolate from fridge,she walked back towards her room.When she passed Seungmi's room,she stopped.Thinking of something,then she smiles in an evil way.She goes to the living room,opened the drawer,looking for a marker pen.She walked to Seungmi's room again,Opened the door.Luckily the door is unlocked.She walked closer to Seungmi's bed.Dahyun just smile when looking at her who is sleeping soundly without noticing anything.'Seungmi,you did so many things to me this past 2 days.Here take this.haha' Dahyun then wrote the word N-A-U-G-H-T-Y on Seungmi's forehead.After that,she's smiling with a satisfying heart when looking at her 'artwork'.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Exactly 2 in the afternoon,"DING DONG.." The doorbell rang."Dahyun-ahh,LeeU is here,"Jiahee showed up at her room."What??OMG!!Where is Seungmi??Did she already get ready..Let him in Jiahee.Give him some drinks first while waiting for us," Dahyun nervously said all of that words without stopping to breath."Yahh Dahyun..You didn't tell me what is happening now..You better tell me now or I chase that LeeU to go home,"Jiahee threatened her."Ahh Jiahee I'll explained to you later on.You just know that I really like him.haha" Dahyun eagerly saying.Jiahee just sighed.She's quite hesitate to 'let' Dahyun be with LeeU..Yes LeeU is such a player.Jiahee walked towards the living room.There,she can see LeeU is already sitting on the sofa."Annyeong Jiahee noona," He greet her once he saw her."The other girl let me in just now"."Yahh What you're gonna do with Dahyun??" Jiahee said while sitting in front of him."Aishh noona,just want to go out.Seungmi wants something so she asked me to go too."LeeU grinned."Huh I didn't believe in you." Jiahee just give a suspicious look at him."Jiahee noona.If I said that I'm serious this time,did you believe in me??" He asked. "NO!" Jiahee andswred bluntly and making a poker face. "Aishhh,I promise I won't make Dahyun sad,I'll take care of her.."LeeU spoke with the shining eyes."Hmm okay,if you do anything to her,don't even dreaming to see her again.I will protect her.Arasso??" Jiahee asked LeeU.He nodded while smiles happily..